badbull's embedded Photo
Son Matt's Colorado deer
badbull's embedded Photo
Son Matt's Colorado deer
badbull's embedded Photo
Family Toast of success
badbull's embedded Photo
Family Toast of success
I just returned home and am reflecting upon my 2021 deer and elk bowhunts. While I never drew my bow, I had a great experience. I joined my sons and granddaughter on a trip bowhunting deer in Colorado and elk in Wyoming. We even got a chance to fish in Wyoming. Watching my granddaughter react to bugling elk and catch her largest rainbow to date was priceless. I am so proud that the outdoor experience continues with my family. While we filled our tags, the true success was spending time in the outdoors with three generations continuing the bowhunting legacy. As I turn 83 years old, it was the best birthday present ever. Badbull

17-Sep-21
Sounds like a great birthday present, badbull! You’re a very blessed man. Happy birthday, and kudos to you, still going strong at 83!

17-Sep-21

badbull's embedded Photo
Wyoming rainbow returned to the water to be caught again
badbull's embedded Photo
Wyoming rainbow returned to the water to be caught again

17-Sep-21
Bob, Nice.

17-Sep-21
At 83 years you are truly blessed to still be able to do what you’re doing. Congrats on a successful hunt with your son and granddaughter and congrats to them as well!

17-Sep-21
The outdoors with family is great. Congrats to you, son and grand daughter. I was fortunate to go dove hunting with my son, and his two daughters. It was special.

17-Sep-21
You life is filled with great memories and great outdoors legacy. Congrats

17-Sep-21
Thank you for sharing!

18-Sep-21
Thats awesome! Wish i had a grampa like you. What a great family, way to keep the traditions alive!

18-Sep-21
Wow, fantastic. I'm happy for you. Thanks for sharing.

18-Sep-21
Heck yeah Bob-------->

Y'all did great

Thanks for sharing,

Robb

18-Sep-21
This is awesome. Congrats on making the family stronger

18-Sep-21
Great post!

I have one daughter and two young grandsons. I hope I’m in your position 20 years from now. And watching them enjoy hunting and fishing.

18-Sep-21
Awsome!!

18-Sep-21
Awesome badbull!!! I’ll echo Troy, kudos to you still going strong at 83! I’m heading out shortly with my brother father and my oldest son (6) to hang two stands and set up a ground blind!

18-Sep-21
Thanks for all the great comments from bowsiters that I know share much of the same family values that I do. The memories from these bowhunts are cherished and will be with me always. Sorry about the turned photos as I tried to rotate them but somehow it did not work out. Badbull

18-Sep-21
Great hunt!

18-Sep-21
nothing better than family time,,,,,

18-Sep-21
badbull … you’ve made a lifetime of family memories, and to be honest, I’m jealous. I can only hope I’m doing it as long. Well done, sir

19-Sep-21
Thanks for the write up! I truly enjoyed it.

20-Sep-21
That's one heck of a birthday Bob! Congratulations!

20-Sep-21
83 and still doing it....very impressive and a hero to many!

20-Sep-21

21-Sep-21
Great job! You’re a lucky man!

18-Apr-22
How little a person needs for happiness! Family, his favorite pastime and pleasant moments of life! I want to say that we all pursue money, successful careers and often forget what really brings us joy and satisfaction in life. In college we were given the task of writing a short essay about our priorities in life. At that time I could not answer this question on my own for a long time and I started looking for inspiration on the Internet. I found https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/this-i-believe/ where there are many interesting thoughts about life, what is important in it, and what is imposed on us. This resource helped me then to understand my thoughts and I wrote a good essay. I also later sought help on this resource when I needed to do work on topics I didn't know well. And they helped me quickly and professionally every time, so I recommend you pay attention to this resource. Life is one, appreciate it and make the most of the moments!

18-Apr-22
That's AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing.

18-Apr-22
THAT's what it's all about! CONGRATS Badbull!

18-Apr-22
Very nice!!

18-Apr-22
Great thread!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

18-Apr-22
I missed this during elk season. What a great thread!

18-Apr-22
I missed it too. Very cool. That's awesome you are out there getting time with your family. Keep it up and thanks for the post. You guys did great.

• Sitka Gear