Meat Grinder 28-Sep-21
JohnMC 28-Sep-21
Paul@thefort 28-Sep-21
PECO 29-Sep-21
rooster 29-Sep-21
txhunter58 10-Oct-21
WV Mountaineer 10-Oct-21
28-Sep-21
Buy some game cams and walker ear muffs so camofire will list something useful. Gheez I’m tired of every other day of over priced game cams and shooter muffs. First world problems I know. But, a problem indeed.

28-Sep-21
I have to say that the Girls with Guns bikini bottoms for $1.99 certainly spice things up a bit!

28-Sep-21
I never really got in to wearing them. But, if that’s what floats your boat, I’m cool with it as long as I don’t have to share a tent with you while you are wearing them. :^)

But, I do like the models. Sure beats another 14 stealth cam deals they push 4 times a week.

I know; first world problems.

28-Sep-21
My thoughts exactly!

Hope camofire is reading this lol.

28-Sep-21
With all the cargo ships stuck at port and waiting at port they probably aren't acquiring much as of late. It's going to be an interesting Fall/Winter hunting season yet folks...

28-Sep-21
The bikini bottoms always ride up on me. ;-) And the $20 Plythal jackets are too small. :-(

28-Sep-21
When it comes to camofire clothing it would be awesome if you are a midget or obese. But not much in the more common sizes.

28-Sep-21
Since I had not purchased anything from Camo Fire in the last year, they dropped me from their list.

29-Sep-21
If a guy has a 38" waist, what size of those bikini bottoms does he need? Asking for a friend.

29-Sep-21
PECO, at 38" waist I'm pretty sure every size becomes a thong! Ok now I can't get that image outta my head.

10-Oct-21
Good thread

10-Oct-21
I did buy a walls jacket on Thursday. I think I’ll get sone good use out of it if it’s as quiet as it should be. Coupled with a fanatic vest, I should be good till my feet freeze to the ground.

• Sitka Gear