txhunter58 05-Oct-21
PECO 06-Oct-21
Buck Watcher 06-Oct-21
TREESTANDWOLF 06-Oct-21
TREESTANDWOLF 08-Oct-21
ELKMAN 08-Oct-21
txhunter58 10-Oct-21
03-Oct-21
Does anyone use scent free deodorant? I have scent free antiperspirant but would rather use deodorant. Anything out there?

03-Oct-21
Tom, I just buy whatever I can find that doesnt have a smell..zmId rather them smell deodorant than my body odor though

03-Oct-21
Sure unscented cant be beat. Used it for years

03-Oct-21
if you feel the need, try. Arm and Hammer Ultra Max, solid, antiperspirant Deodorant, unscented.

04-Oct-21
I used to wear unscented.

Not as important as it used to be. Now I only hunt the wind

04-Oct-21
I’ve used lavillin, arm and hammer deodorant. I have to use an antiperspirant or else I just as well wear nothing. Hunt the wind. Scent proof products are like camo. The are all placebos. Play the wind and don’t let them catch your movement.

04-Oct-21
Ban makes a unscented deodorant in a roll on.

04-Oct-21
I have used Lavilin since the Screaming Eagle days. One application last me a week, even in 100 degree weather. Amazing stuff.

04-Oct-21
Sure unscented

04-Oct-21
Another Sure unscented.

04-Oct-21
Folks, if they can smell your deodorant, they can smell you. Choice only makes a difference to you (and maybe the people you hunt with...lol)

04-Oct-21
I don't want an anti-perspirant, so use a 50/50 mix of baking soda and corn starch.

05-Oct-21
I get it. No matter what I do they will smell me. I still wash my clothes in scent free soap and take a scent free shower. I just don't like antiperspirant and want a scent free deodorant. Thanks for all the suggestions.

05-Oct-21
Paul x 2. Arm & hammer ultra

05-Oct-21
Secret for women it's only 1 I don't break out from

05-Oct-21
I used secret by mistake one time and it burned my underarms. Guess I wasn’t PH balanced.

People keep giving ANTIPERSPIRANT suggestions. OP has said more than once he doesn’t want antiperspirant. Only deodorant.

06-Oct-21
I like the Ban unscented. It works. The Armor Hammer solid doesn't work for me.

06-Oct-21
Unscented Speed Stick for me. I use the Arm and Hammer now and then. I use it on the bottom of my feet too. Helps with less sweaty feet - damp = cold & stinky feet.

06-Oct-21
Another Unscented Speed Stick user.

Of course, no matter what we do, they still mean smell us, but I’d rather do all I can to reduce the amount out there, but the wind and thermals are king.

Have a great season all.

08-Oct-21
Another Unscented Speed Stick user.

Of course, no matter what we do, they still mean smell us, but I’d rather do all I can to reduce the amount out there, but the wind and thermals are king.

Have a great season all.

08-Oct-21
Mitchum roll on

10-Oct-21
Good thread

• Sitka Gear