Mule Power 05-Oct-21
standswittaknife 05-Oct-21
Treeline 05-Oct-21
Grey Ghost 05-Oct-21
Rut Nut 05-Oct-21
txhunter58 10-Oct-21
B&C 10-Oct-21
04-Oct-21
Anyone out there in Bowsite have a heater body suit they'd rent out to a fellow bowhunter? I'm headed to Rob Nye's November 14-21 and really do not want to buy one. Not sure I'll need one, but would like to be ready. Just throwing this out there...

04-Oct-21
I’ve got one you are welcome to use.

04-Oct-21
Same here. Cover shipping and you’re welcome to it. It’s like new.

04-Oct-21
Welcome to use mind as well. Not sure where your route takes you to get to Sask, but I'm in Winnipeg.

04-Oct-21
I've got one you could use for nothing if you head thru Nebraska just stop and grab it!

04-Oct-21
I've got a few hand warmers I can send ya!

04-Oct-21
FYI if you find 2 other hunters that want to buy them Heater will give you a discount on 3. Just gotta ask.

04-Oct-21
thanks fellas.. I'll be in touch..

04-Oct-21
Bowsite is the best!

04-Oct-21
Should say...Bowsiters are the best! :-)

04-Oct-21
Can't use mine, and I'll be using it. Once it's November I'm in the HBS.

04-Oct-21
I would take these guys up on their generous offer. I bought one when they first came out and it’s one of the best pieces of equipment I’ve ever purchased. All days sits during the rut you need to be comfortable.

04-Oct-21
Are they any good in the rain snow

05-Oct-21
Snow absolutely. But if it’s raining it’s not cold enough to need one. If you were to use it in the rain you best be in a blind or under an umbrella. They are basically a sleeping bag and not at all waterproof.

05-Oct-21
Man there are some great people on this site!! I've never tried a HBS, but have a Ravenwear jacket that usually is my 'go-to' for late season. I do a lot more blind hunting than treestand though. I'd imagine the HBS would be the cats meow in a stand. I've considered the Arctic Shield due to pricing. Nothing beats those long full-day sits in AB or SK for whitetails!!!

05-Oct-21
Hell I’ll throw in the Sitka Incinerator bibs and parka too. I don’t need those things in Pa during the dates of your hunt. Everything is size large. My HBS is a large wide because why not. If you put that Sitka on and got into the HBS you might burst into flames! Everyone here knows where you live so I’m not worried about never seeing the stuff again.

05-Oct-21
thanks to all. I really appreciate it! love this site and the bowhunters on it.

05-Oct-21
Love seeing good stuff like this on bowsite! Now, we better get a story and some pictures when you get back;-)

05-Oct-21
I could use a warmer pair of long underwear. Or is that crossing the line? ;-)

Matt

05-Oct-21
LMBO! : )

10-Oct-21
Good thread

10-Oct-21
I’ve got one like new (size L) for sale $225 shipped in US, non smoking home. Used only 3 times. Cammo, water resistant.

• Sitka Gear