Rut Nut 12-Oct-21
t-roy 12-Oct-21
badguybuster 12-Oct-21
Tobpitbull 13-Oct-21
Tobpitbull 13-Oct-21
olebuck 13-Oct-21
badguybuster 14-Oct-21
09-Oct-21
This was a cull deer from the farm. He had 11" spikes this year and had 6" spikes last year (looked like a big goat ??). Anyway, Ive never used a Sevr broadhead before......have mercy!!! The picture is the entrance and there is an identical exit out the opposing rear hip. He only went 20 feet.

09-Oct-21

badguybuster's embedded Photo
badguybuster's embedded Photo

09-Oct-21
Wowzer! Any of those slipcam heads really seem to leave a tremendous gash on a quartering shot

09-Oct-21
Heck with the hole let’s see the 11” spike that looks like a goat!

09-Oct-21
That is pretty dang impressive.

Next year I’m going to get a mid 500 grain arrow and try those out.

09-Oct-21
Dang..thats quiet a hole

09-Oct-21
Horns didn't exist without the pic!

09-Oct-21
Wow. Wide hole

09-Oct-21
Those sevr are really accurate but i just cant seem to get over all the comments about lack of penetration. I cant even get good penetration into a target. But they are well made, tough and very accurate. always tinkerin with broadheads.

09-Oct-21
I’ve shot a Buffalo and 2 elk with the sevrs. Everyone was a complete pass through. I found the arrow 50 yards past where my Buffalo was standing.

10-Oct-21
way cheaper than Rage Tripans' !!

10-Oct-21
This was the only animal I have shot and it was a complete pass thru. It cut the hip joint in half and was stuck in the ground quite a distance away. Zero damage to the blades or tip. I could still shave hair with it. So, no complaints

12-Oct-21
badguy - that looks like the 1.5's? I picked up a few of them as well this year.

12-Oct-21
Let’s see these spikes

12-Oct-21
I hit a deer quartering away several years back using a Rage Trypan that made a dang near 4.5” cut! The butcher asked what I was using.................a hatchet?! ;-)

12-Oct-21
I think they used the term “axe” in the advertisement, rut…

Way more deadly than a hatchet, I guess…

12-Oct-21
They were 2.0 titaniums. Sorry I didnt take any pics since he was just a spike. I may have a trail cam pic, I will check.

13-Oct-21

Tobpitbull 's embedded Photo
Rage Trypan…

13-Oct-21

Rage Trypan…

13-Oct-21
i killed 4 deer with the sevr's this year. they are top quality mechanical. i got pass through's on all the deer and they died quickly.

after i killed a 160lb 8 point, i deboned the front shoulders and shot them with the sever. i noticed major deflection upon entry as the blades open- i'm guessing from the swinging blade design. i shot the femur bone with the 2.0 ti and the tip rolled, and it deflected hard.

they are a solid broadhead - but i would stay away from any heavy bone impacts - they won't hold up. do your part and make good shot choices and they are deadly..

14-Oct-21
Olebuck....were using the titaniums? I shot one into a cinder block and the tip didnt curl

• Sitka Gear