drslyr 11-Oct-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 11-Oct-21
drslyr 11-Oct-21
11-Oct-21
5:56 AM LIVE from Ma*

drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo
drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo

drslyr's embedded Photo
This was the deer from foodplot last night. Is he the same as the one i caught on trailcam 500 yds away?
drslyr's embedded Photo
This was the deer from foodplot last night. Is he the same as the one i caught on trailcam 500 yds away?
“Live from NY camp its Monday Morning”. Last night in the foodplot was a hunter’s and self filmers dream. I had a good 8 at 22 yds broad side for about a half hr. I’m still in awe of what happened . The footage is spectacular. I had full 20x zoom on the video cam. At 22 yds he filled the screen. Had to back down the power to get the whole deer in frame. As a self filmer the shot would have been perfect. Imagine the slo motion pass thru with the illuminated glory nock passing through headed up with that 200 gr. Samurai broadhead. Im wispering to the camera the whole time tryna make up my mind whether or not to shoot. Caught a deer on cam last night about 500 yds from where i was hunting but not sure if its the one from the foodplot. I’ll put his pic in here. Tell me if u think its the same deer. I sure hope i didn't make a mistake not chooting that deer! Todays stand will be about 200yds from the foodplot hoping to catch them returning to bed.

11-Oct-21
Seeyas in the stand!

11-Oct-21
Good get em and lay the smack down John! And that’s two different deer for sure. crabbys still around. It’s a tough call to shoot or not with what you have on camera…real tough. Therefor I’ll save you the dilemma…I’ll head down and when I see him I’ll shoot him for ya ;)! Good luck!

11-Oct-21
Jumped two walkin in in grey light

11-Oct-21
Every forecast for today…. Sunny mid 70’s Its rainin!!!!!

11-Oct-21
Lmao

11-Oct-21
Columbus discovered america. I wanna discover a Monsta buck as you easties say. Speaking of….. pipe up Eastie and Tazman!!!

11-Oct-21
Very slow here today…. No deer sighted yet

11-Oct-21
Just rewatched last nights footage…. Prolly shuda shot that buck!

11-Oct-21
Thats it for this mornings hunt. No aneemuls were skunned bloodied whacked or kilt during the scope of this hunt!

11-Oct-21
Sounds like an exciting hunt last night. Any footage or screen shot of the buck you passed up?

11-Oct-21
The 2nd deer has a g5 on the left but i can't tell from the angle on the right side.

11-Oct-21
We must be ready for our evening sit….

11-Oct-21
We are going out a bit late like 4:30 as it finally turned hot…. Its 75 and sunny and the stand im going to iz in the sun till about 6:15 wen it drops below the ridge! Gonna hit the foodplot stand again….. have too…. Their on it!!

11-Oct-21
Back in da saddle. Jumped no deer walkin in. Full cam setup. Hope it works twice!

11-Oct-21
I got a deery feeling about this

11-Oct-21
And so we end the live hunt with the same spike from last night in the food plot. He chowed down. Then bedded down and got up several times right in the plot. Filmed him till i was sick of it. 6 or 7 min be 4 dark he walked off allowing my escape without blowing him out.

No anee mulls were skunned whacked bloodied or kilt during the scope of this hunt! Seeya’s 2 morrow

• Sitka Gear