drslyr 12-Oct-21
drslyr 12-Oct-21
lord o'horns 12-Oct-21
Bowhunt3138 12-Oct-21
12-Oct-21
6:26 AM LIVE from Ma*

drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo
drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo

Head out a bit late today. Didnt take long for my ailments to catch up with me. Was awake half the night with severe leg cramps from all the climbing ive been doing which isnt even that much. I think ill have to hunt one of the ladder stands today as i dont think im able to use my stiks. SUCKS….., mind is willing but the body wont obey! Anyway 2 bucks showed up in the foodplot last night….. smaller ones but still bucks. I’ll post the pics but somehow the detail gets lost in translation. No need for leg cramp remedies none work for me Hopefully seeya from the stand!

12-Oct-21
Good luck today

12-Oct-21
Long time Mr moons. Thank you! Made it to a loc on snd made itup the tree. Saw 3 running across the field on the way in. Now way they saw me or smelled me. I had the wind and they were over 600 yds away. Getting pics from this stand night. As i typed this 2 does just came in and spooked. Dont know why i have the wind.

12-Oct-21
Stay hydrated ,n bananas have helped me with cramps. Water is key. Good luck.

12-Oct-21
My blood-pressure pills used to give me leg cramps. My solution is to take them with tomato juice or V-8 every morning. OJ works too if you like it. Might want to do some stretching after you do a lot of climbing. And as Jim says, over-all hydration matters a lot.

12-Oct-21
Thats it for this morning hunt. Neighbor chainsawin nearby. Seeya tonight

12-Oct-21
No anee mulls were skunned whacked bloodied or kilt during the scope of this hunt!

12-Oct-21
Good luck if you get out this afternoon bud!

12-Oct-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
I be out i hope.

12-Oct-21
Back in nursing leg cramps all morning and afternoon . Drank 10 cans of seltzer water. Thank god i had a heating pad with me. Helped alot. Have to return home for a couple days y to o take care of a few things. In the stand now waitin for magic hr!

12-Oct-21
As said before, Bananas, Orange Juice and stretching for leg cramps.

12-Oct-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
So i see one lonely doe in the food plot till dark half hr later this comes in to the food

12-Oct-21
Looks like the high 9 maybe??

12-Oct-21
Yeah hes high alright. He’s happy to not be playin catch with me. I got a mean slider. Right betwixt the ribs. Layin here in camp with the heating pad under my thighs tryna ward off those 2am charlie horses. Morning hunt then back home for a bit. Seeya’s am!

12-Oct-21
Forgot….. No anee mulls were skunned whacked bloodied or kilt during the scope of this hunt

12-Oct-21
Pickle juice, helps relax neurons that are stimulating muscle contractions..... give it a try

12-Oct-21
I get the leg cramps terrible too slyr. Mostly after setting stands in the heat or dragging a deer. I'm sure you've tried everything but the pickle juice really helps me when they won't unlock. Good luck brother !!

• Sitka Gear