HUNT MAN 13-Oct-21
DanaC 14-Oct-21
Bowboy 14-Oct-21
t-roy 14-Oct-21
BigOk 14-Oct-21
12-Oct-21

KHNC's embedded Photo
KHNC's embedded Photo
This is a Solid buck for SC in the county where my new farm is. Me and Elkmtngear are hunting this coming fri-sun, and the bucks are starting to chase. A little cooler weather is coming by Sunday, should give things a kick start.

12-Oct-21
Dandy buck, hope you fellas have a run in with him. Be safe and enjoy your hunt!

12-Oct-21
"Me and Elkmtngear are hunting this coming fri-sun, and the bucks are starting to chase".

Looks like our timing is looking pretty good Kenny (lower temps as well). Being my first Whitetail hunt, I'm certainly not holding out for a P&Y buck...so his little brother will do me just fine ;^)

Can't wait to check this off my bucket list!

12-Oct-21
No problem buddy! All the bucks have a bullseye painted on them for you this weekend! Its the kind of paint that will fade off by monday after you leave! LOL

12-Oct-21
Wish I had a buck (pun intended) for every good buck I get on a cam during chase/rut to never be seen again. Good luck.

13-Oct-21
Have a great hunt!

13-Oct-21
"Wish I had a buck (pun intended) for every good buck I get on a cam during chase/rut to never be seen again. Good luck." Thanks. Got quite a few pics of this buck about a month ago, so he appears to be a resident. Thing is , im sure he is roaming all the neighbors properties now. And rifle season opened this past monday. Hopefully he survives long enough for one of us to get an arrow in him this weekend.

13-Oct-21
Good luck guys!!

14-Oct-21
Hope you at least get a good look at him

14-Oct-21
Go get him!

14-Oct-21
Good luck!

14-Oct-21
Good luck

• Sitka Gear