skull 17-Oct-21
McCree 17-Oct-21
McCree 17-Oct-21
Pat Lefemine 17-Oct-21
Tater 18-Oct-21
cath8r 23-Oct-21
Keadog 23-Oct-21
17-Oct-21
Anyone know the going price for land in southern Ontario. Non road frontage and a little lake frontage. Thanks

17-Oct-21
That’s like asking what’s the price for cucumbers. Land prices can vary greatly 10miles apart, and so much depends on what the land is like. Is it wet? Dry? Scenic? Etc etc

17-Oct-21

17-Oct-21
Depends on the land and where, 20 to 30 thousand an acre

17-Oct-21
My family has a place in southern Ontario east of Sault Ste Marie a couple hours. My parents just returned from their summer up there last week and property prices was a topic of conversation upon return. In summary they are through the roof!

17-Oct-21
My family has a place in southern Ontario east of Sault Ste Marie a couple hours. My parents just returned from their summer up there last week and property prices was a topic of conversation upon return. In summary they are through the roof!

17-Oct-21
20-30k an acre? Good lord. I thought Ohio was bad!

18-Oct-21
McCree that’s where my land is in that area. Good bear and deer hunting. No road frontage.

23-Oct-21
The sault is southern Ontario? Land prices are crazy now.

23-Oct-21
But just think Pat - if you bought land in Ohiowa you wouldn't even be able to hunt your own land without "points". They can print all the money they want but tough to create new land. Except maybe Kilauea and that's a few years from being useful.

• Sitka Gear