drslyr 20-Oct-21
drslyr 20-Oct-21
Meat Grinder 20-Oct-21
drslyr 21-Oct-21
20-Oct-21
6:25 AM LIVE from Ma*
Live from NY its wed morning.

20-Oct-21
Brand new stand this am. Doe patrol. Got the videocam today and gonna film a monsta.

20-Oct-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Finally settled in . Very wam and windy. Saw none on the way in. Last night saw none either till i drove to town for dinner in the dark. Saw about 50. Almost full moon they must be feeding all night

20-Oct-21
Slow only one squee earl so fa!

20-Oct-21
Im in the swamp. And what do i see? Six slimey snakes slithering through the slick slimey swamp!

20-Oct-21
Keep the snakes there drslyr. We don’t need em back home

20-Oct-21
Rain comin to marrah. Gonna head home for a few days and give this place arrest!

20-Oct-21
Dead….. beautiful day though. Give it till ten ten 30. Got trail cam pics here around that time

20-Oct-21
Thats it. Headin to the beach! No annee mulls were skunned bloodied whacked of kilt or seen during the scope of this hunt!

20-Oct-21
maye bee necks tyme.

20-Oct-21
Thats it. Headin to the beach! No annee mulls were skunned bloodied whacked of kilt or seen during the scope of this hunt!

20-Oct-21
Back up the tree is me. Waitin for a deer that i may see. But ifin he sees me there wont be no glee. I’ll return to camp and take a pee!

20-Oct-21
So we have 3 does approach from across the field. Slowly they get closer. They come to 32 yds feeding. They have no clue im there. Wind is perfect. I have my pick. I come to full draw on a fat doe. All i gotta do is squeeze.

20-Oct-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

20-Oct-21
Did he? Didn't he?

The World wants to know...

21-Oct-21
He does NOT choot. Leaving tomorrow and did not want to have to deal with all the extra work involved!

• Sitka Gear