sitO 23-Oct-21
DonVathome 25-Oct-21
Tonybear61 25-Oct-21
jmiller 25-Oct-21
Grasshopper 28-Oct-21
Tracker 14-Nov-21
Tracker 14-Nov-21
22-Oct-21
Where? Camofire? I am just looking for a basic camera, nothing fancy.

22-Oct-21
Camofire

22-Oct-21
Walmart, Tasco camera $38. Decent daytime pictures grainy night time.

22-Oct-21
Squash, do those take video? Thanks

22-Oct-21
Yes, the cheap Tasco's take videos.

22-Oct-21

nowheels's embedded Photo
I went by Walmart to buy an sd card last year and saw the Tasco cameras and decided to try one. They had the 8mp for $30 and the 16mp for $40 so I went with the 16. So far, I’ve been pretty satisfied with it. The night photos are a little grainy but daytime photos are great.

DanaC, it does take pretty good videos. I have a few stored on my iPad but I’m not sure if I can attach one. I tried the “choose file” option but it only shows pictures.

22-Oct-21

Never saw this guy last year except on night photos. The night videos are clearer than the pictures.

This is the same camera, just changed the name/number.

22-Oct-21
I bought a Tasco a few years ago from WalMart on clearance for $17.00 and now wish I would have bought all 5 of them. not a bad camera especially for no more than I use them (mostly at home in my back yard).

22-Oct-21
I've bought a few StealthCam refurbs off camofire that seem to work well but I honestly have barely used them.

22-Oct-21
I just tossed a couple Stealth cans in the trash. Night photos were blurry and the trigger seemed to be very slow. I bought a couple cheap ones from a startup called Blaze Video for $79 a pair. So far, of the different ones I have (Moultrie, Stealth) they are my favorites.

22-Oct-21
I've been getting 24MP & 30MP Boly's off of EBay fairly cheap.....$40 ~ $55 depending on the final bid. IMO they take better day vids than my Moultries. The night ones are good but would be better if the cams had a bigger IR light array. Moultrie wins in that dept. This is a Boly vid.

22-Oct-21
I took a chance on a couple of Campark cameras from Amazon last year. I think they were around $40 each. They work well and take great videos. The only thing I don't like is that they are really sensitive to trigger, which I guess is better than a slow trigger but even differences is daylight from sunny to cloudy will trigger. Also, they do run through batteries a bit quicker than the Muddy cameras I have. The Muddies are a solid cheap camera as well. Good pics and videos.

22-Oct-21
Also, the tasco cameras are great on batteries. Some of mine run the whole season on one set.

22-Oct-21
Another vote for Campark from Amazon, good video and photos, batteries are at about 1-1/2 yrs and its been surprisingly reliable compared to my other cameras.

23-Oct-21
Thanks guys! I cannot fin campark at all on Amazon, did they change their name?

23-Oct-21
Looks like the Campark mini has several "manufacturers", or distributors, putting their own name on it. I have two, and they're pretty good for the price. Link is to Amazon and exact same camera sold by Zhuta. Link won't post as link so copy/paste: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09B1PHB27?pf_rd_r=61GBQP6P3SDVC7NQY4JG&pf_rd_p=1ab92b69-98d7-4842-a89b-ad387c54783f&pd_rd_r=bb0d1262-45fe-4d2d-a452-893154398705&pd_rd_w=FsCoL&pd_rd_wg=Avh1Y&ref_=pd_gw_unk

Campark video:

Tasco video:

25-Oct-21
Thanks!

25-Oct-21
I like the Campark w/o the cellular option. Three sensors on it. Can see squirrels (some flying), turkeys, pheasants, deer, yotes and fishers, weasel...

These are on clearance at Walmart right now about $60, free shipping

25-Oct-21
I like the Tasco or cheap Covert.

28-Oct-21

Grasshopper's embedded Photo
Whats the deal Don? you got too many tenants skipping out on rent due to the eviction moratorium impacting cashflow? Getting cheap in your old age? 8^)

I like the browning recon force HD cameras. Not the 4k version, they suck.

You can count the turds as they come out with the browning. You get what you pay for, you"ll never regret buying the best.

14-Nov-21
$28 Tasco at Walmart. They are great.

14-Nov-21
$28 Tasco at Walmart. They are great.

• Sitka Gear