Zebrakiller 07-Dec-21
Highlife 07-Dec-21
lamb 07-Dec-21
26-Oct-21

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
Cape Buffalo Package - $10,950

26-Oct-21
Did Alec Baldwin set that picture up with rifles pointed at folks head?

26-Oct-21
John, I’m sure your joking.

I’m confident the people are not even close to being in the line of fire.

Hunting directly with Ken before. I’m sure He would have checked those rifles empty. And the proper angle

26-Oct-21
What a silly comment.

26-Oct-21
Ken he's from colorado that says it all

26-Oct-21
Yep. There’s an edit button featured here which some might want to engage…Photos are not 3d and thus perspective when viewing them must be considered. This particular buffalo was wounded and led us on a 12 mile, 1 1/2 day track before succumbing to our big bores. It was a team effort bringing him down.

28-Oct-21
Can you use festersticks on them cows Ken?

28-Oct-21
Absolutely. Just need a big enough stick.

28-Oct-21
lol

28-Oct-21
Silly comment or not, that was my first thought too!

12 mile tracking job! That's incredible!

28-Oct-21
If only I could shoot a bow with enough energy to safely do the job... As Dirty Harry once said, “a man has to know his limitations!”

28-Oct-21
Wow, that's one heck of a track. Wish I had the skill of your frackers, would have help in finding my doe.lol

28-Oct-21
Wow, that's one heck of a track. Wish I had the skill of your frackers, would have help in finding my doe.lol

28-Oct-21
Yes, you must know your limitations. Too many bowhunters show up with equipment that is not adequate for the job of cleanly killing a buffalo.

28-Oct-21
Always amazes me what enough money will buy.

28-Oct-21
Yes, lifelong memories, exciting adventures, the joy of hunting ultimate big game, all of it.

28-Oct-21

28-Oct-21
Juspassin' I never begrudge anyone their hunting opportunities, I've been "working poor" my whole life but I've been lucky to have great friends who helped me go on some great hunts at prices I could manage, I doubt Africa is in the cards for me at my age, but if should find the means I'd call Ken Moody first. He's not an "animal supermarket " he's a hunter, with hunter's skills and hunter's ethics.

28-Oct-21
Enough money makes it possible for you to afford time off, plane fare, the hunt fees, and any knick-knacks you might want to take home. It also buys you the opportunity to hunt 5-7 days. What you do with that opportunity is up to you, that’s where your ability as a shooter comes in, and your ability to hold it together when the animal of a lifetime is in front of you. Priorities !

I have great respect for guys that hunt Africa, and guys like Nick Muche who seems to be hunting something different every week, and especially guys like Paul@the Fort who is older than me and just a tough son-of-a-gun and a great hunter. Please, no envy, get out and do it or be happy for them that can !

29-Oct-21

07-Dec-21
Dave/Highlife, if you'll fund my trip I'll help you drink your beer ;)

07-Dec-21
JusPassin, don’t begrudge people for their successes. Sure, a few are born with a silver spoon in their chops. Most however earned what they have. Nothing wrong with using what you have earned to spend time hunting in Kansas or Zimbabwe or any other place.

07-Dec-21
In the Buff hunting world, that is a bargain! Nicely done!

07-Dec-21
Reinhold Messner the man, the legend said “ “The wonderful things in life are the things you do, not the things you have.”

07-Dec-21
Great photograph. Beautiful Buffalo. 12 miles? Wow....big high fives for the trackers.

07-Dec-21
Once you hunt Cape buffalo with a Bow you want more! i HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO HAVE TWO NOW . 3rd in the works thinking Forest buffalo next

07-Dec-21

07-Dec-21
i'm in

• Sitka Gear