MA-PAdeerslayer 01-Nov-21
JohnMC 01-Nov-21
Z Barebow 01-Nov-21
TD 02-Nov-21
ahunter76 02-Nov-21
scentman 02-Nov-21
dgb 02-Nov-21
31-Oct-21
Little kid rings door bell trick or treating. Handing him candy. (After telling him ‘let’s go Brandon’) He looked in living room at walls and said "you sure kill a lot of stuff". Almost brought a tear to my eye. I just said thanks kid, I try and gave him a extra Butterfinger.

31-Oct-21
I figured you’d give out those old wax mustaches, John!

31-Oct-21
John, He may have thought you were related to Jeffery Dahmer or Ted Bundy !

31-Oct-21
Doesn’t get any better than that! Best compliment gets one butterfinger. Been out of the dating scene a while?

31-Oct-21
I’d brag on you too if I could get me a butterfinger. Grape sody pop and a butterfinger ! Breakfast of champions !

31-Oct-21
Turns out they are snickers but in a yellow wrapper not butterfingers. Not sure what they did to a normal snickers before putting in a yellow wrapper. I only gave the empty wrappers of the Reece’s cups I ate mostly to teenage I figured were to old to be trick out treating - saving the rest of them for the rut. Fairly generous with the other types of candy.

01-Nov-21
HA! Had near the same scenario here tonight...but they just stared! Probably thought what the ...

01-Nov-21
Kids don’t cone down my driveway anymore. My house has become that spooky place. There is equipment, trailers, and trucks setting all along the driveway. It is something mom and dad won’t even navigate down not being able to stay in sight of the main road. Sucks because I’m ready too. :^)

01-Nov-21
I haven't had a trick or treater at my doorstep for 22 years. It's one of the benefits of living in the sticks. ;-)

John seems like the kind of guy who would pass out tooth brushes on Halloween. ;-)

Matt

01-Nov-21
Snickers in the yellow wrappers are peanut butter Snickers, the best kind. Get with the program John ! ;-)

01-Nov-21
My kids always invited the neighbor kids over to come in and see what they affectionately referred to as the "Room of Death!"

Pete

01-Nov-21
x2 drycreek. Even better if keep in freezer. Wife bought a snickers assortment with regular, almond and peanut butter. PB's gone. Almond a close second. Quite a few regular ones left. Had 6 kids come by total. Now to go to Walmart and buy a couple bags 50% off and vacuum seal then freeze.

01-Nov-21
Mine is referred to as “The Deadhead Room”

01-Nov-21
Trick or Treat was supposed to be Friday night rain/shine. Well it poured. I was looking at the two big containers of Reese's peanut butter cups and Twix bars to take along in my pack over the next week and a half that I'm off. Nope. Last night all the lil critters came a knocking. It was cool, though. Most polite group of kids... Great costumes as well. Mandalorian's, Master Chief from Halo, some really good ghoul and vampires. Yeah, It was fun. Sat on the porch with the pup, drank a Yuengling Hershey Chocolate Porter and gave away my hunting snack stash... lol

01-Nov-21
Sure beats the toothbrushes I give out. Good kid there!

01-Nov-21

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Did you get any kids like this, John?

01-Nov-21
There was a family dressed in Jail costumes pulling a wagon with a child in it dressed like trump. Well the wagon was looked like a coffin. With a sign that says “here lies Donald”… if it wasn’t so dark I woulda gotten a picture

01-Nov-21
I’d have told that kid you don’t get any candy because your parents have turned you into a douce. If you want candy in life don’t turn out like your parents. Then giving the parents a wink.

01-Nov-21

Z Barebow's embedded Photo
Z Barebow's embedded Photo
For those who are having trouble getting rid of regular Snickers, I am your solution!

02-Nov-21
Was gonna say I'da bet John was giving out natures milk duds like the pic above.... =D

Pretty funny John, made my day,.

02-Nov-21
We didn't have any this year either. I have a fully mounted black bear on all 4s. I put it in the bush near our front light & sidewalk & when they started down the walk I growled & shook the bush so they would notice the Bear. Everyone left.. Not really but I have always wanted to do this (I have the full mounted bear). Actually, I also have a 6.4" Bear rug. 1 night years ago when we fostered teens no one wanted we had a bonfire (t night) One girl had her 15th b-day & this was what she wanted with friends. So, we had like a Dz teen girls at this bonfire. We have a 4o acre timber that comes up to our property & a huge back yard. We have Deer, Raccons & other critters come into the yard. Anyway, I had the wife help me fasten the rug on & the head on top of my head. Back yard is dark, dark with no light but the big bonfire & all the girls laughing & having fun. It took me 30 min but I crawled from one end of my back yard to the timer & came up behind the girls.. I'm about 10 feet away & raise up & growl. They scream & most scatter on a dead run for the house 50 yds away. One just stood running in place & screaming. It was horrific & funny as hell for me & them after they knew the facts. Anyway, 1 of the runners was so scarred she actually pissed her pants & had to change cloths (I kinda felt bad about that, right). Anyway, sorry for off track ramble..

02-Nov-21
The trail cameras glow along my driveway may scare them off... unintentional of course;0)

02-Nov-21
I have a neighbor with a full body mount of an African lion. He rigs it up on rollers so it goes to the door when the kids come around. Scares the heck out of them - and they love it!

• Sitka Gear