badguybuster 23-Nov-21
HDE 23-Nov-21
Zbone 23-Nov-21
Zbone 23-Nov-21
TD 23-Nov-21
01-Nov-21
This Sunday 8 pm

02-Nov-21
I’ve seen the entire three previous seasons, three times. This is tv at its best.

PS: Who’s headed to the “Railroad Station”?

02-Nov-21
We need more one way trains!

02-Nov-21
Rip will be killed by the bikers with the new “best they have ever built RX5”

02-Nov-21
X2 Charlie!! Gotta admit, I'm a sucker for the Rip/Beth story line.

02-Nov-21
Not sure how this season could top the cliffhanger from season 3. Gotta believe there’s gonna be a lot of hell headed towards all of those responsible. Gonna get a little Western…

02-Nov-21
I don't watch much TV, but I will be tuning into Yellowstone 4.

Matt

02-Nov-21
Anyway to get this on Kodiak? :) Guess I'll catch up on the way home!

02-Nov-21
Doubt it Brotsky unless your on the boat with Homer Ocean they might have a TV and satellite.

02-Nov-21

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
I couldn't resist

02-Nov-21
Charlie X3. My wife and I are hooked. She said no hunting Sunday afternoon, don't want to be dragging out a deer. I said ok...unless the wind is right! We have followed their advice for many plans....F*** IT!

02-Nov-21
Can't freaking wait!

02-Nov-21
I was just gonna say take BRANDON.. Too slow

02-Nov-21
Rip n his lady are going on a tear against the development interests including natives. Some major player will take a train trip.

02-Nov-21
I just watched the movie Wind River. Has a bunch of Yellowstone actors. Opening scene is a coyote hunt.

02-Nov-21
RIP is about to kill everyone!!!!

02-Nov-21
I'm still wondering if Beth survived, haven't seen her in any of the airing promotion scenes and they seem to be keeping it under wraps...

02-Nov-21
I personally think Beth is the one that didn't make it Z.

02-Nov-21
Think I’ll name one of my best doe killing tree stands, “The Railroad Station”

02-Nov-21
They did some scene filming for this years episodes behind my house on a 400 acre piece and filmed a car type chase at night with the big lights etc....set up on the hill. They also filmed a scene in someone's back yard two streets up from my house and we drove by and could see a crew in the back yard with kids toys etc.... laying around. We're excited to see if we can pick out the scenes this year.

An acquaintance took Kevin Costner duck hunting here on the Bitterroot river.

02-Nov-21
That would be cool to take Costner on a duck hunt! Can't wait for the premier!

02-Nov-21
Better yet would be to take Brandon on a snipe hunt ! Oh wait, he’s on one every day ! Where is the “rolling on the floor laughing my ass off” emoji when you need it ?

02-Nov-21
I need to check that out. Haven’t watched a single episode. I’m not much of a tv watcher but a friend in Montana told me where they film the show. He said there ste traffic jams in front of the ranch entrance from people stopping to take pictures. I used to hunt the river bottoms where the Bitterroot runs through the property. Actually have a whitetail on the wall from there. I want to watch a few episodes just for old times sake.

02-Nov-21
I’m sure this will be playing on Rips Radio.

https://www.facebook.com/100073877229273/posts/114671254338782/?fs=e&s=cl

02-Nov-21
It would suck if they eliminated Beth. She's the biggest badass on the show!

02-Nov-21
DL, that link didn’t show up as any kind of music…

02-Nov-21
Looking forward to this season!! My Rut vacation starts this coming Saturday and we get the time change, then Sunday night 2 hour special…. I’ll be a little sleepy in the stand Monday morning.

02-Nov-21
If they ever eliminate RIP, I’ll never watch again

02-Nov-21
I typically don’t watch TV but I always make time to watch Yellowstone! Hell hath no fury like a scorned RIP!

03-Nov-21
It was supposed to be the Eagles Heartache tonight

03-Nov-21
I’m sure this will be playing on Rips Radio.

https://www.facebook.com/100073877229273/posts/114671254338782/?fs=e&s=cl

03-Nov-21
I like the show. But, I’m in full blown hunt mode. Two weeks off starting the 13th. A bunch of evenings getting stuff packed. I’ll get caught up in the end of December.

03-Nov-21
Last night I checked the DVR and realized I hadn’t watched the last two episodes of season three. Wow what a great surprise. I get what y’all were commenting about now.

03-Nov-21
As much as it is a guilty pleasure, let's face it, Yellowstone is Taylor Sheridan expunging creative pablum so that he can write another Sicario or Hell or High Water. The former is superficial junk. The latter 2 are absolute masterpieces of cinema. On par with the Coen Bros.

03-Nov-21
I listen to Walker - cowboy musician (Ryan Bingham) on Pandora. Good stuff

04-Nov-21
Owl, it’s Sons of Anarchy with horses and better hats.

And the bikers will eventually kill Rip

04-Nov-21
lol. Interesting take Altitude. I tend to agree. What do they say? We only tell the same 4 stories over and over? Something like that. Definitely nothing new under the sun. We only iterate along a wide spectrum of competence.

04-Nov-21
I am amazed how many people are into this show. I tried watching it when it first came out and hated it. My wife just started watching it and I still cant make myself sit there and watch it.

04-Nov-21
I Loved to watch SOA as well.

10-Nov-21
Wow, surprised no comments on Sundays episodes...

10-Nov-21
It has cowboys, indians, mountains, horses and guns. A bit hokey at times but there is plenty of worse stuff on lately. I don't watch much TV but it holds my interest.

Obvious who planned the attack. The list of enemies still alive is pretty small.

10-Nov-21

bigswivle's embedded Photo
bigswivle's embedded Photo

10-Nov-21
All but Tim McGraws parts were good. He should stick to singing. Strike that. He should quit that too. :^))))

10-Nov-21
Are you talking about the ad for the Yellowstone Prequel?

10-Nov-21
Txhunter, they had a flashback scene where I assume it was John Duttons grandpa. cut a steer out of the herd to give to the original inhabitants of that area. The guy in the Buffalo coat was anti gun, poor acting, Tim McGraw. His piss poor acting really degraded the episode. But it’s just a TV show so. :1 later I was over it :^)))) Also , yes, he is the lead for Prequel.

10-Nov-21
Also, when I cook hamburger helper (I'm single and have two teenage boys so I cook it a lot) it does not look like the stuff Beth made! And I'm pretty sure the "steer" Tim McGraw gave to the Indians was actually a heifer.

10-Nov-21
"It has cowboys, indians, mountains, horses and guns. A bit hokey at times but there is plenty of worse stuff on lately. I don't watch much TV but it holds my interest. Obvious who planned the attack. The list of enemies still alive is pretty small."

I think it was either Nighthorse or that Malcom Strand guy...

10-Nov-21
greg simon, you are correct about the "steer." I had to laugh.

While watching I actually thought to myself, why is he cutting that one out of the herd, that isn't a steer. Surprising the Dutton's made it given the patriarch didn't know the difference between a heifer and a steer. ;-)

10-Nov-21
I didn’t notice it was a heifer. I must have been too focused on the poor acting and riding by Tim McGraw

10-Nov-21
Yeah, 1883 is not gonna be good.

10-Nov-21
Did you also notice that that "steer" had a white ear tag? I don't think they used ear tags in 1883....

10-Nov-21
Did anyone notice or think that Beth got a new set of puppies?

10-Nov-21
"I didn’t notice it was a heifer. I must have been too focused on the poor acting and riding by Tim McGraw"

It would have been good, but then they used Tim McGraw-ha. But then again, he is an Indian Outlaw, half Cherokee and Choctaw with buffalo briefs, so there is that.

10-Nov-21
My guess it was Malcom Beck that set up the attacks or someone affiliated to him if he is truly dead.

10-Nov-21
Forget the train station.. Beth needs to go swimmin in the water tank every episode ??

10-Nov-21
They certainly showed enough of her this time to keep us interested….

11-Nov-21
Kayce looking he really knows how to handle a firearm... wonder what his background is??

11-Nov-21
Bowsniper is that because he has not shot a camera woman? Like Alex Baldwin ;)

13-Nov-21
Season 1 shows Kayce is ex-military and spent time in Irag and/or Afghanistan.

15-Nov-21
I think Dutton is losing his marbles..... WTH... a quick draw at the Station with a low life? Shoulda just let Rip handle it.... =D

Liked the cattle guard scene. Flippin' money moves in and disrespects local culture, local people just trying to make a hard working living. Crap on em just because it's what your self centered azz does. What state was he from again??? Llamas indeed....

My money is on Jamie with the cash to fund it and his "dad" with the prison connections, the master mind was working from prison. Working from home.... another covid thang I guess....

15-Nov-21
Dutton will give to the tribe in the end.

15-Nov-21
^^^ no, Monica and Tate will walk away with it all. Some kind of provision that Tim McGraw-ha set up way back when he gave that steer to Monica's great-great-great grandpa. And, since Kayce is married to Monica and is Tate's dad, it will stay in the Dutton line in perpetuity.

15-Nov-21
That might just work. Because for super liberal Tim McGraw to be involved there has to be some social justice coming

15-Nov-21
It's really gonna get good when everyone finds out that Rainwater is an uncle to Monica that nobody knew she had...

15-Nov-21
TD - "My money is on Jamie with the cash to fund it and his "dad" with the prison connections, the master mind was working from prison."

Me thinks same... Thought it was going to be Roark until he got snake bit, but now think you're right,,, unless it's the California bikers...

15-Nov-21
Bob did it. The severance offered to Beth was hush money. She called their bluff, Bob balked.

16-Nov-21
Don’t really care about the whole kid thing with Beth and Rip

16-Nov-21
Seems the attack was orders from a prison. Walker and Jamie’s biological dad both have prison connections, so might be something there.

I’m watching the show, but I’ve never liked Costner and don’t like his character (John). I get a kick out of the “ blew up half a town, killed two really high profile guys (Becks) , about fifty others, have a monstrous big shootout on a busy road, kill some other rich guys and everybody is just having breakfast the next morning like nothing happened. Nobody really noticed.

And definitely the old Indian burial site from 1883 will come into play at some point.

16-Nov-21
I thought the old burial site already came into play... stopping the current construction when they found a body part. Tribal dances, ceremony, etc.

16-Nov-21
^ ^. I think that was just a generic site but you could be right and the forensics/dna will link up to be relevant to the plot. (or lack thereof)

16-Nov-21
Just think, if Tate inherits the ranch and is half native American. In a sense the land would be returned to the Indians. Sounds like a loop hole to me.

16-Nov-21
Ambush, it’s Sons of Anarchy on horses

16-Nov-21
Never seen it .

17-Nov-21

No Mercy's embedded Photo
No Mercy's embedded Photo
Damn straight

17-Nov-21
If you like Red Dirt music, Yellowstone is bringing a lot of great musicians into the limelight. I just saw that "All I See is You" by Shane Smith and the Saints (which the band was actually mentioned when they loaded Jimmy into the truck) is currently sitting at #6 in country on the iTunes charts, and #20 in all of music. Pretty cool that a little Texas band with a small following is blowing-up over night.

Enough with the bro country that's out on the radio, give me more real life songs about drinking, stealing, depression, and killing.

17-Nov-21
Kscowboy

They did a tribute to John prine at the end of last weeks episode. So good

18-Nov-21
kscowboy, you are correct. They also had the good judgement to feature the Marcus King Band in their soundtrack. The show can't be but so trashy no matter how hard it tries.lol

18-Nov-21
"give me more real life songs about drinking, stealing, depression, and killing."

Yep, that pretty much describes my life, except the killing part ain't happening at the moment with the shortage of deer in my area. Leading to an increase in items number one and three.

As far as stealing, that's pretty much confined to stealing glances at appropriately-sized yoga pants...

18-Nov-21
I don't drink much these days. Tore it up as a young man. As for stealing, my wife's Sequoia was stolen out of our driveway a few weeks ago and all of our treestands were cleaned out of our private spot. Not much for depression but that same private spot was lost last week due to family feuds among the owners (Hmm, I wonder who took the stands?). No fun to lose it right in the best week of the whitetail rut with time off already planned and it being far enough away to make getting set back up on public a pain. Not much killing here either. May have to revisit that drinking part :^)

20-Nov-21
These shows bore me too death. I have been around a few bad men in my time and I fail to see the same elements in these characters.

One is said to have killed more people than cancer and he turned down The rank of Sergeant Major because it would take him off of a trigger.

Then he went contractor for twelve years until the the war played out.

I’m not much for drama and as my brother you to say “all you have to do is knock one of there dick strings in the dirt and the others would fall in line!”

Now, I am all about some red dirt music and have been listening to John Prine ever since Stevie Goodman introduced him to Kris Kristofferson.

20-Nov-21

Zbone's embedded Photo
Zbone's embedded Photo

23-Nov-21
Ill probably get roasted by ya'll but I refuse to watch any movie or tv show that features actors/actresses who are Anti 2A. If I recall correctly KC made some rather disheartening statements back in 2015/2016 regarding whether us "pee-ons" should be allowed to own guns.

23-Nov-21
^^^ I'm really not interested in what the hollywood types think. Really not going to let them dictate what I do and don't do...

23-Nov-21
Where you guys heard that about Costner, never heard him say anything anti about hunters nor gun ownership and I keep my ears open for stuff like that as to what I'll watch... Had heard he was a hunter years ago (I think somebody here on Bowsite seen him hunting deer in Texas years ago with his sons) and recently duck hunted off the Yellowstone set somewhere in Montana...

23-Nov-21

Zbone's Link
You guys made me look it up:

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/2015/01/26/22372769/

23-Nov-21
I love Bethisms.

"Lady you crave trouble, you just don't want resistance."

"I love you. I'll see you at the house. But, $&^K you...."

And something else about losing your car keys.......

• Sitka Gear