Shuteye 07-Nov-21
Aspen Ghost 07-Nov-21
WV Mountaineer 08-Nov-21
LINK 08-Nov-21
LTG 11 08-Nov-21
Matt 08-Nov-21
Snag 08-Nov-21
05-Nov-21
Just read an article that said that 82% of the deer in Iowa have Covid, but they can't transmit it to humans and the meat is still safe to eat. Oh boy! TMBB

05-Nov-21
If they would practice social distancing and wear a mask, there wouldn’t be a problem. Now that mandatory testing is required for a her of 100 or more, they’ll need to come out of the woods once a week for testing or get the vaccine. Either way, they’ll be hanging by their toes at the skinning shed.

05-Nov-21
Covid promotes antler growth

05-Nov-21
That settles it. I am not hunting Iowa deer this year!!

Course I don't have a tag, but still boycotting!

05-Nov-21
Hunters should use this to their advantage. A good reason to have access and hunting!

05-Nov-21
What testing did they use?

05-Nov-21
Let hope for all you Iowa deer hunters it causes them to loose their sense of smell.

05-Nov-21
I want learn the stalking technique that these researchers are using to be able to get close enough to administer the Covid test!

05-Nov-21
Duh. Corona viruses are endemic in all mammals. The common cold is just one of many. The test can’t differentiate between the variations. In humans or any other mammals. False positives that indicate “Covid”. FEAR tactics…

05-Nov-21
So how are they nose swabbing all of these deer?.

05-Nov-21
“So how are they nose swabbing all of these deer?” With great difficulty my friend, GREAT difficulty ! I think maybe Troy is roping and throwing them. He’s got plenty of time, having killed all of the best bucks anyway……..

05-Nov-21
That ain’t happening, drycreek……I READ the “roping a deer” story!

05-Nov-21
I would just quarantine. In a tree with my bow…..

05-Nov-21
They need vaccinated with a Douglas Fir shaft and a 160 grin VPA. I’ll volunteer to take care of one of those really older class bucks. The elderly are most at rise!

05-Nov-21
Between, CWD, Covid, corn piles and Rage broadheads, there'll be no deer left!!

07-Nov-21
Thats pretty much the scenario here Ambush. Havn't seen a single deer all year...anywhere! We now have more gun seasons than archery!

07-Nov-21
T-Roy for the win!

07-Nov-21
Never dreamed it would get over 80%.

07-Nov-21
Well doe in heat won't work and you don't have to worry about the wind direction.

07-Nov-21
Something went completely wrong with the study if they are saying 82% had active Covid cases. My guess is the test is faulty.

08-Nov-21
With Covid, there is zero intent of getting it right.

08-Nov-21
Are they saying they have covid 19 or just covid. Covid has been going around the animal world for a long time and has very little to do with covid 19.

08-Nov-21
Guess where covid lives the longest? In the digestive track.

They use treated human "biosolids" as fertilizers, especially in the corn belt.

08-Nov-21
"Are they saying they have covid 19 or just covid. Covid has been going around the animal world for a long time and has very little to do with covid 19."

The study sought to identify COVID-19 antibodies, so not so much active infections but rather animals that had previously been infected and had developed an immune response. It used both PCR tests (which can be unreliable) as well as whole genome sequencing which was used to identify the specific COVID-19 variant. A couple of articles on the topic indicated the animals tested had antibodies for the same COVID-19 variants that were widely circulating through the human population in the same timeframe as when the animals were killed.

08-Nov-21
New meaning for “herd immunity”

• Sitka Gear