iceman 08-Nov-21
badguybuster 09-Nov-21
AH 10-Nov-21
06-Nov-21

Matt's Link

06-Nov-21
Disclaimer, not a bow kill

06-Nov-21
What a deer!!! Congratulations to the hunter!

06-Nov-21
Nice one...congrats to that guy.

06-Nov-21
Wow what a hammer! Great shot on a great deer!

06-Nov-21
That is one outrageous typical. Seems to have it all...mass, symmetry, tine length, and very little abnormal growth. Amazing buck!

06-Nov-21
My Gawd......Congrats to the hunter...

06-Nov-21
Hackbow x2

06-Nov-21
What a deer!!! Not sure I would be hanging him from a beam with baling twine....I would have him in my living room on the couch!

06-Nov-21
Glad he didn’t get hit by a car I’ve seen too much of that already this year. Hackbow x3

06-Nov-21
Congrats to the hunter!!

06-Nov-21
If he was killed with a nuclear warhead it would still be a magnificent deer

06-Nov-21

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo

06-Nov-21
Love it when crossgun guys say they killed it with an arrow, trying to fool people into thinking they are bow hunters.

06-Nov-21
Wow, what a beast! Congrats to the hunter on a trophy of a lifetime.

06-Nov-21
Weapon takes nothing away from the deer - one hell of an animal - very few typicals get north of 200”. - rare as hens teeth. Not a fan of crossbows but it’s legal.

06-Nov-21
^....who cares if it's crossbow or a compound or firearm....that is a heck of a buck.

06-Nov-21
Hack get a grip Dude! You r rude dude!!

I hunt with a vertical bow and couldn’t be more than happy for this fellow Archer.

06-Nov-21
lost not an archer. crossgun is not a bow

06-Nov-21
Let’s keep this thread going and by the end we will solve this difference of opinion fir sure. Minds will be changed and alignment reached.

06-Nov-21
I just think to each his own. I hunt a park and have to be qualified and you can use a cross or vertical and there are 13 of us and half are xbow hunters. They do harvest some nice bucks but all in all so do we vertical guys. Like I said to each his own. At first I was not happy but the older I get I feel God above created creatures for all for us to use a weapon of choice and legal and harvesting using ethical shots.

06-Nov-21
When they shorten our seasons because of the effectiveness of theses guns you will understand our point. Look at harvest statistics- it’s not real favorable

06-Nov-21
I live/hunt in Dearborn county Indiana… there are a lot of deer like this in our state, just connecting is the thing… these deer are a caliper of wisdom all by themselves…just a day ago my son witnessed 2 times in a am and pm hunt a 200” on a hot doe… congratulations on a beautiful deer! God bless America!

06-Nov-21
Great buck, diminished effort. Not a bow and arrow kill.

06-Nov-21
Beautiful buck. Crossbows are fine. I like all sorts of weapons. Unfortunately, crossbows aren't good for bowhunting when they are allowed in the same season. Even the latest compounds still require more practice and a hunter needs to have their own that fits them. The whole family can share the same crossbow and you don't see the social networking of league nights and 3D shoots that help keep bowhunting popular and promoted. Shops that serve as a local gathering spot and a great gateway to getting started shooting a bow aren't needed or utilized by crossbow hunters as much or in the same way bowhunters use them.

They are incredibly effective for taking game but equally effective at reducing bowhunting participation.

06-Nov-21
Let's go Xgun!

06-Nov-21
No comment good luck all Lewis

07-Nov-21
It's a gorgeous buck, and it's funny how some complain about it not being a bow kill lol, too funny.

07-Nov-21
Congrats to the you d fella on a stud of a deer.

07-Nov-21
I’m no crossbow guy but opinions aren’t necessarily facts. Man that’s the buck of many dreams!

07-Nov-21
Incredible buck! That’s the buck dreams are made of. Whether or not everyone likes it, the guy killed that deer with legal archery equipment in his state. Congratulations to the hunter.

08-Nov-21
What an awesome buck. So is the state record he is breaking a state archery record?

08-Nov-21
Depends on which book & organization you're talking APauls. The HRBP (Hoosier Record Buck Program) and Boone & Crockett would be the 2 programs this buck may be eligible for. Not the archery (P&Y) record, since this buck reportedly wasn't killed on an archery license with eligible archery gear. Of course none of the score speculation is meaningful towards a "record" until the guy gets it officially measured and accepted for entry.

08-Nov-21
Wow! That's an incredible deer. Congrats to the guy

09-Nov-21
Quite a beast....all down hill from there though

10-Nov-21

AH's Link
Like the method or not, we will probably be seeing more of this beautiful creature. Congrats to the hunter.

• Sitka Gear