krieger 17-Nov-21
Katahdin 17-Nov-21
Potro 17-Nov-21
Katahdin 17-Nov-21
Bou'bound 17-Nov-21
Buffalo1 17-Nov-21
Ambush 17-Nov-21
16-Nov-21
I am going to need a 72 hour pcr test shortly and would appreciate any feedback or advice as to how to best manage the 72 hour window, what testing company is better and other strategy. I am in a rural location so my best options are a test sent out by FedEx or travel 80 miles for a clinic PCR test. I am leaning to doing both for some redundancy as this trip is fairly high dollar. Leaving on international flight out of JFK in case there is any testing in the airport. Thanks

16-Nov-21
The “Vault” test has worked for me.

16-Nov-21
Airport won’t be pcr notmally

16-Nov-21
I recently traveled internationally. I didn’t try to cut corners. I had my dr set me up with a competent lab and had my PRC results 48 hrs before departure.

I had to do a Covid test 72 hrs before returning to US. I followed my outfitter’s instructions and had my results in the prescribed timeframe.

Both test were appropriately $100 each. Not a game changer but the cost of travel during Covid.

17-Nov-21
For those that are card carrying Vaccine holders, do they still require a test?

17-Nov-21
for international and even Canada yes. Canada takes the NAAP test but I'm going to Argentina and they just opened their borders so they want the more stringent PCR test

17-Nov-21
Yes Krieger I already had my 3 shoots of the Pfizer vaccine and still ned to show in the airport the 72 hour COVID test before the trip

17-Nov-21
There is conflicting advice that I've had. Does the 72 hour clock start when the sample is taken or when the lab issues the results?

17-Nov-21
Taken clearly

17-Nov-21
The 72 hrs. is "72 hrs prior to flight time." A card showing Covid vaccinations means nothing in international travel. Only the "72 hr. Covid pre flight" test matters.

I also was required to wear mask from time of entering an airport till I left an airport. Only time mask could be removed was during eating or drinking.

I found all passengers to be very cooperative in both airports and on planes- social distancing and wearing a mask. I think everyone realized we were in the same boat and everyone did their best to cooperate and get along. It was not a bad experience at all.

And "no"- I did not vote for Biden, nor support him !!

17-Nov-21

• Sitka Gear