LBshooter 21-Nov-21
LUNG$HOT 22-Nov-21
70lbdraw 22-Nov-21
lewis 22-Nov-21
Ollie 22-Nov-21
smarba 22-Nov-21
txhunter58 23-Nov-21
20-Nov-21
I need some new pants, hoping to find 50% off like camofire used to have, I have 9 months to find some...... ideas?

20-Nov-21
buy used

rokslide.com

20-Nov-21
Used. Archerytalk classifieds

20-Nov-21
Cheapest to buy is the annual friends and family sale or discontinued item discount from a retailer like smarba.

20-Nov-21
Yep, before I found Kuiu I bought all my sitka from smarba.

20-Nov-21
Apparently a bunch of guys on the christmas gift thread would rather give than receive so i would just make friends with some of those guys.. sorry, i couldnt resist

21-Nov-21
Thanks!

21-Nov-21
I have found some deals on EBay. And not sure when they come out with the New Years offerings, but you can find last years on close out sometimes. I have a bit of Sitka gear but have never paid more than 50-60%. Close outs mostly.

21-Nov-21
Just buy ASAT. Good comment empty freezer, NOT. Couldn't resist.

21-Nov-21
Mountain archery.com

21-Nov-21
Just buy ASAT. Good comment empty freezer, NOT. Couldn't resist.

22-Nov-21
Sitka on Camofire today

22-Nov-21
Dat chit is stupid expensive! My niece works for them and I still can't afford it!

22-Nov-21
Cheap and Sitka just doesnt sound right together Lewis

22-Nov-21
Camofire usually has some pretty darn good deals on Sitka gear every week or so. Downside is you have limited items available and they may not have your size available.

22-Nov-21
Typically around Thanksgiving there is an off-MAP period where dealers are allowed to mark down pricing for sales. This is a good time of year to reach out to local dealers to see what kind of sales they may have going on. However, considering virtually no retail product is marked up 100%, I highly doubt you'll find anything approaching 50% off unless it's used or some low demand size.

I believe in the past Camofire has purchased Sitka's discontinued end of year inventory and sold it at sale pricing, but usually it's limited to low demand sizes and often limited quantity.

23-Nov-21
Lots of Sitka on Camofire today. However, only 20% off. Not enough to make it worth your while.

• Sitka Gear