Whatthefoc 24-Nov-21
bassmasterjk 24-Nov-21
Jaeger63 08-Dec-21
Hancock West 09-Dec-21
Ollie 09-Dec-21
Rob Nye 15-Dec-21
Rackmastr 15-Dec-21
21-Nov-21
Ive always wanted to do a whitetail bow hunt in Canada. Id love to hear from anyone who has hunted with, or has knowledge, of some good whitetail outfitters. Im not sure which Province. I hear great things about both Saskatchewan and Alberta for trophy quality.

21-Nov-21
Rob Nye and Brad Fry would be on the top of my list.

21-Nov-21
^^^^

21-Nov-21

Huntcell 's Link
Bowsite sponser

Mikes outfitters

http://www.bowsite.com/bowsite/outfittersearch/details2.cfm?company_id=436

21-Nov-21
I’m a huge Mikes Outfitting fan but remember, Alberta means no bait. Just something to think about.

23-Nov-21
Candle Lake Outfitters Curt Wells just shot one there last week.

23-Nov-21
Whose Curt Wells? Any relation to Chandler?

23-Nov-21
I don’t know Brad Fry but after watching some of his videos he would be high on my list.

23-Nov-21
I just got back from Rob Nye’s place and it was amazing.. can’t wait to go back. Also northern Alberta outfitters with Ben Cockel is incredible..

23-Nov-21
"Lambley's Hunts from the Heart" in Alberta would be good as well.

23-Nov-21
Jim Hole Jr. used to offer some very good whitetail hunts in the Edmonton bow zone.

23-Nov-21
There’s a lot of good ones. Hard to say “best.” Some great ones mentioned. I’d be looking to Saskatchewan or Alberta. Sask will most likely be baited.

24-Nov-21
Curt Wells is the editor of either Bowhunting or Bowhunter magazine .... I get em mixed up.

24-Nov-21
Jailer would do well on a baited hunt. He is a master at it.

But seriously, Fred at Candle Lake Outfitters is worth a call. He is on the SK forest fringe (same as Nye and Fry) and he understands bowhunting - unlike a lot of outfitters who claimed to.

24-Nov-21
tagged

08-Dec-21
Thanks to all for your posts. I'll check out the ones recommended

09-Dec-21
Colin Paly with Northen Edge Outfitting. His hunters have been harvesting some real slammers lately.... He's a heck of a good guy too.

09-Dec-21
Be aware that many Canadian whitetail outfitters rely on baited sites.

15-Dec-21
I think Ontario and SK are the only provinces allowed to use bait for hunting deer. It is not the only method we use. If hunters do not want to hunt baited areas we can accommodate them by hunting near scrape and rub lines, travel routes and corridors, agricultural food sources etc. . Rattling and calling can be extremely effective in late October and most of November. If hunting baits is not your thing many Canadian outfitters have the ability to set you up for productive hunts using other methods.

15-Dec-21
From a Canadian who has guided in the past, some of the top ones I'd look at: Rob Nye, Mikes Outfitting, Sean Lingl, Kevin Wilson. I hear nothing but great things about any of them. Anyone in the Edmonton bow zone thats been doing it long enough with a track record is worth looking at as well (depending the type of hunt you want). Colin Paly guides in an amazing area as well and when I was younger I guided a year with him. He was a really hard worker way back then.

• Sitka Gear