midwest 22-Nov-21
Ambush 22-Nov-21
Ambush 22-Nov-21
ND String Puller 22-Nov-21
Bowfreak 23-Nov-21
midwest 23-Nov-21
22-Nov-21
. . . . to the pics, problem??

Maybe its being worked on or maybe it's going to be what it is. But pics can make good hunting stories, great hunting stories. But sideways and upside down pics that can't be rotated just irritate me to the point of distracting from the pleasure of the text. Maybe I'm missing something on my end, but I've tried rotating pics with no success until I just delete them. And yeah, yeah, I could just ask for a refund on my BS membership dues, but that's not really the point.

The two reasons I didn't bother with a Live Hunt this year were both pic related. I drowned my camera on a river crossing in October so I'm stuck with just a phone. From my stand I can take good pics on the camera, Bluetooth them to my phone then post Live updates with quality pics. The phone pics aren't near as good and they often post sideways, but even with the camera quality the pics being rotated drives me nuts.

Third world problem right. But if it can be fixed, or if it is being fixed, or if I can fix it from my end would be nice to know.

22-Nov-21

ND String Puller's embedded Photo
ND String Puller's embedded Photo
I’ve found if I add text to a picture using the edit menu on my iPhone they post correctly. I add LGB (let’s go Brandon) in the bottom corner. ;)

22-Nov-21

cnelk's Link
Rod - I posted a thread awhile back about how I figured out to post pics. See link

I don’t think it was received very well tho.

22-Nov-21
After seeing Midwest's pic from the black Friday thread, turn into another pic when you rotate your phone. I would make sure you don't have any inappropriate pics on your phone before posting anything. LMAO

22-Nov-21
Are the turned photos still an issue with the new pic format? Other that the mystery photo...lol.

22-Nov-21
Thanks Brad, I saved that thread to my favourites when you posted it. I’ll try the screen shot method.

ND, I just tried that with a pic on the Mule Deer Meatpole and it worked. I had posted that pic earlier and it was sideways. I tried rotating it with no luck, so deleted, reloaded then deleted again. Aargh! This method would work for one or two, but way too much dicking around for a bunch. (for me anyway)

I don’t mind if the pic posts sideways to start. But, why can’t the (non)flippin “Image Tools” just work?!?!

I admit that it doesn’t take much tech- crap to baffle me and make me give up, but I’m sure I’m not the only one. I’m just not willing to take too many extra steps to overcome what should be a simple process.

Kinda like the movie title “ No Country for Old Men”.

22-Nov-21

Ambush's embedded Photo
Screen Shot method.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Screen Shot method.

22-Nov-21
Dandy Buck !

23-Nov-21
Ambush,

Nice buck. Those sleds are the bomb for getting a deer out of the woods!

23-Nov-21
Dag-nabbit, Rod....we wanted the play by play!

• Sitka Gear