LINK 23-Nov-21
CrabsJarry 13-Oct-22
SteveB 13-Oct-22
tacklebox 13-Oct-22
CCOVEY 14-Oct-22
WYelkhunter 14-Oct-22
SoDakSooner 14-Oct-22
23-Nov-21
What smart / gps type watch are you using and would you recommend it? Looking at some Black Friday deals on the Garmin Instinct line.

23-Nov-21
For running and stuff or...?

23-Nov-21
Yes, running, hiking, hunting, a little bit of everything

23-Nov-21

midwest's Link
I have a Garmin Forerunner 935. I really like it but my next one will be a Coros. Battery life is WAY better. Check them out.

23-Nov-21
I bought my daughter the forerunner 45s for Christmas. I’m cheap. I’ll let you know what I think of it in January but that won’t help you now.

13-Oct-22
Since my dad has health issues, I chose the Garmin Instinct line of watches as his birthday gift. It's a great way to track his daily activity. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the watch tracks heart rate and steps walked. The watch is versatile and can be used for various activities, such as running and cycling. They are also waterproof, so you don't have to worry about getting wet. This is just what my dad needs. I also ordered a watch winder box. It is very convenient and practical. I was happy that my father liked the gift.

13-Oct-22

SteveB's Link

13-Oct-22
Garmin Instinct here.... it really does everything I need and more. Battery lasts a week or better on a charge.

14-Oct-22
I have the instinct solar and i would suggest spending the extra money and getting it over the non solar edition. My watch lasts 3 times longer than my brothers and buddy who have the standard version. If you are just using the basic features of it and not tracking it'll last up to 3 weeks or more. The non solar is about a week or a little more according to people i know.

14-Oct-22
It just depends what features you want. I had the instinct for a couple of years then moved to the Fenix. I really like the fenix.

14-Oct-22
Garmin Fenix 5x Sapphire. run, bike, hike. I beat the crud out of it on the mtb and it keeps going. Syncs up with everthin 10+ day battery life if I don't use it for workouts a lot. If you can find a NIB 5x, I don't think they have added a ton of functionality over the next two versions. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

• Sitka Gear