sticksender 24-Nov-21
Scrappy 24-Nov-21
Bowfreak 24-Nov-21
Lone Wolf 24-Nov-21
Cheesehead Mike 24-Nov-21
24-Nov-21

Milhouse's embedded Photo
Milhouse's embedded Photo
I've been looking for a climbing stand. This one caught my eye. Quality lone wolf stand, with a seat like the regular Lone Wolf hang on, that can be flipped out of the way when standing. Everything I'm seeing says discontinued... I can't imagine why. Looks like the best of both worlds. Anyone have one? Anyone got a line on one? I did email lone wolf about it, got no response.

24-Nov-21
Their website doesn't show it discontinued, just sold out it looks like. Great stand, it's pretty much all I use.

https://lonewolfhuntingproducts.com/

24-Nov-21
You're right stick sender.... the Lone Wolf website doesn't say discontinued.... I did see a few retailers who did carry it that said "discontinued by manufacturer". So, my fingers are crossed that it will be available in the future. The other sit and climb, with the suspended seat, just doesn't look real bowhunting friendly. The seat sits low, and the frame looks like it would interfere with shooting a bow seated, and the seat cant really be moved easily out of the way.

24-Nov-21
The suspension seat is a bad design, both for being an awkward mess that gets in the way while climbing, and for being uncomfortable to sit in (it pinches). Mine had that seat originally and I replaced it with a flip top years ago. Maybe check AT classifieds, and you also might be able to find one on ebay by setting up a search with notifications.

I'd also recommend getting the longer version of the straps, to be able to climb slightly bigger trees.

Looks like you can still buy the flip seat kit:

https://lonewolfhuntingproducts.com/products/flip-top-seat-kits

24-Nov-21
My experience over the years is lone wolf usually is sold out of alot of stock until around June.

24-Nov-21
Get the regular sit and climb and replace it with a hazmore seat. Much lighter option and it allows you to sit on top of the climber like the flip up seat.

24-Nov-21
If it works as we as the regular sit and climb with this seat it should be amazing. I will be buying one as soon as available.

24-Nov-21
X2 on the Hazmore seat. I installed one many years ago on my sit and climb and it's a huge improvement.

• Sitka Gear