Ambush 28-Nov-21
TGbow 29-Nov-21
WI Shedhead 29-Nov-21
TGbow 29-Nov-21
Huntiam 29-Nov-21
WYelkhunter 29-Nov-21
TGbow 29-Nov-21
27-Nov-21
Ordered a WGI Terra 14 game camera. I read good n bad reviews before I bought it like most cameras, so I figured Id give it a try. Anybody have any experience with this camera?

28-Nov-21
Good luck with that;couldn't have picked a worse manufacturer.Zero customer support.Buy Browning,sent me a new replacement for one out of warranty.

28-Nov-21
Daniel, I guess I should have went with another Browning. I bought 2 4 or 5 yrs ago..one was stolen. I can return the WGI..so many brands seem to have both good n bad reviews.

28-Nov-21
That's why I wait to see what's available on Camofire's "Trailcam Tuesday's". That way if it isn't worth a flip, you're only out 40 to 50% off the price.

28-Nov-21
I only spent 40 bucks , plus I can return it

28-Nov-21
I purchased a cheap Tasco at Wallys for 30 bucks, does the job fairly well.

28-Nov-21
Eric, I bought 2 of the Tasco last yr but I didn't have very good luck with them

28-Nov-21
Prolly why they are so cheap, hit and miss I guess. Good luck in the future... each manufacturer has pros and cons.

28-Nov-21
You right about that. My Browning has been a good camera but even Browning has problems from what Ive read

28-Nov-21
I have 2 browning in the field for 5 seasons now, so maybe price does mean quality... but if they get stolen that's another story.

28-Nov-21
I have a wildgame innovations camera. I cant tell you what model it is as it is strapped to a tree right now. I do know I paid less than $100 for it. It is 3 or 4 years old and takes the absolute best pictures of any camera I have ever bought.....and I have bought many.

28-Nov-21
Jeff, Im gonna give it a try..maybe it will turn out to be a good one..who knows

28-Nov-21
Buspice

28-Nov-21
Buspice?

28-Nov-21
Busbice fam, Owners of wild game. I wont give a dime to that company anymore either.

28-Nov-21
I musta missed somethin when it comes to WGI

28-Nov-21
Not sure of the model but the only WGI I have has been running flawlessly for 3 years.

28-Nov-21
Hey man, u got it…put it up. Might be a great cam for you. Cams seem to be a hit or miss deal no matter what kind or price level

28-Nov-21
Any WGI cam I’ve bought has worked flawlessly for years. And cheap.

28-Nov-21
Hes a game violater. Wouldn't spend a dime with them

28-Nov-21
I have a love/hate relationship with most of my cams, but WGI has been all hate.

29-Nov-21
Doing some research I read that Buspice sold WGI in 2013. According to what I read Busbice doesn't own WGI

29-Nov-21
If the extra money is the issue, buy once cry once. I’ve bought 13 browning cameras as much as 6 years ago and I leave them out year round on about of state lease. Never once even had one burp. Waited till they were on sale at scheels, paid no more than $120 for each of them and if you use thier card the warranty is extended-hasn’t had to worry about that but it’s nice to have. They have all the features of other brands and take great videos.

29-Nov-21
Gerald, I bought 2 Browning Strike Force about 4 yrs ago. One was stolen, the other is still strong. I just wanted to try one of the cheaper ones, see how it goes. I bought 2 Tasco last yr but they didn't last

29-Nov-21
Not a fan of them as people and yea I have met them In person …But that said, I have 3 or 4 cameras of theirs I’ve collected over the yrs and they seem to work as they should… Their good cameras for the money imho..

29-Nov-21
I have a few WGI cameras. I have not had in problem with them in the last several years.

29-Nov-21
Thanks for the feedback

• Sitka Gear