Mike in CT 03-Dec-21
scentman 03-Dec-21
Glunt@work 03-Dec-21
Grey Ghost 03-Dec-21
Nemophilist 16-Dec-21
KSflatlander 16-Dec-21
Matt 16-Dec-21
01-Dec-21
And it contains Zinc, Vitamin C & D, with a splash of Hydroxychloroquine...

01-Dec-21
Nope

01-Dec-21
is that the red pill or blue pill?

01-Dec-21
No thank you, I'm one of the 99.8% to have survived and have natural immunity.

01-Dec-21
Great news. Therapeutics will prove to be a critical tool in the toolbox for containing this disease. Glad to see the Merck's pill get approval and looking forward to the same from Pfizer's Paxlovid shortly.

01-Dec-21
This “disease” is a virus. How dumb do you have to be to call Covid 19 a disease while trying to discuss it? It’s a virus. While it’s been intentional to lump the virus and anything negative as linked, the virus has likely killed very few people. However, The diseases they had prior has killed many more. But, let’s not get the facts in the discussion.

Intentional misuse of dialogue to persuade people is common these days. So are the people who fall inline and regurgitate it.

01-Dec-21
Shawn Magyar/Nash- if you haven’t figured it out yet this thread is exactly why you have been canceled, or “woke” as you say, on Bowsite over 20 times.

BEG X2

01-Dec-21
This “disease” is a virus. How dumb do you have to be to call Covid 19 a disease while trying to discuss it? It’s a virus.

Apparently not dumb enough. Just like AIDS is the disease cause by HIV, COVID-19 is the respiratory disease caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-COV-2. The acronym COVID is literally COronaVIrus Disease 2019. These facts are Pandemic 101.

01-Dec-21
azelkhntr- this post is as dumb as all your other posts. At least your consistent.

Your camp…camp idiot.

01-Dec-21
Wild bill... fyi. "Natural immunity" is only good for about 3 months and even less effective at stopping variants than the vaccine is. Just food for thought. I know 2 people who got infect 3 times within 1 year. Not surprisingly they live together.

And what exactly is this issue with mail in voting? States have done it for well over a decade.

01-Dec-21
Shawn Magyar (Nash),

Don't you ever get tired of being booted from the Bowsite, and having everything you've ever posted vanish? What is now, like 22 times you've returned under another fake registration after getting banned?

Did someone seriously dispute that Covid is a disease? Wow.

Matt

01-Dec-21
Did someone seriously dispute that Covid is a disease? Wow.

They're taking their feedback of not letting "facts in the discussion" closely to heart, I see.

01-Dec-21
I find it hard to believe a man-made vaccine is better than natural immunity from having the virus. Also, if signatures are not verified by non-partisan watchers mail in voting can easily be manipulated. Doesn't anyone else find it strange that you need an ID for almost everything except voting? Library, school, gym, work, disney, all need an ID.... Lastly, everyone knows which party the dead vote for.

01-Dec-21
“Intentional misuse of dialogue to persuade people is common these days. So are the people who fall inline and regurgitate it.“

Open mouth and insert foot or bend over and insert head…either works

01-Dec-21
The irony was not lost on me, KS.

01-Dec-21
"Therapeutics will prove to be a critical tool in the toolbox for containing this disease."

Imagine that. Just think of how many people would still be around today instead of waiting for it to get so bad that an idiotic plastic tube needed to get shoved down your throat...

01-Dec-21
I'm sure a lot, but these therapeutics took time to develop and test. Same thing can be said with vaccines, HDE. Would be a lot more people around today if they were available at the start of the pandemic (or if they took them once they did become available). But these things take time, and fortunately they're here now.

01-Dec-21
^^^ BEG, explain why 3rd world countries don't have death tallies that rival the Black Death pandemic of the 1300's? After all, this virus is the most deadly thing we've ever witness with a mind of it's own.

Simple, they were allowed to use some form of therapeutic.

01-Dec-21
BEG, explain why 3rd world countries don't have death tallies that rival the Black Death pandemic of the 1300's?

It has nothing to do with therapeutics. There have been no approved therapeutics for COVID up until now and the data on drugs like ivermectin have thus far proved inconclusive. The reason you are not seeing bubonic plague death tallies is because COVID is nowhere near as deadly as the bubonic plague. COVID has been shown to kill roughly 2% of the individuals it infects (this number is far lower for vaccinated individuals), compared to the 60% lethality rate attributed to the bubonic plague.

01-Dec-21
soccern23ny,

I know a person who has lied about "natural immunity" and feigned ignorance regarding the corruption foisted on elections throught mail in ballots, and the sad truth is that this person will likely lie to himself for the rest of his days as a demoncrat. Just food for thought.

01-Dec-21
https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/covid-19-studies-natural-immunity-versus-vaccination#:~:text=Natural%20immunity%20can%20decay%20within,Johnson%20%26%20Johnson%20vaccine.

Probably fake news right

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/mail-in-voting-lessons-from-oregon-the-state-with-the-longest-history-of-voting-by-mail-145155

Been doing it since 87 and people never complained. Trust me Republicans in states with mailbin voting predominately vote by mail.... in fact they out number Democrats in doing so. The only corruption in my state was by a Republican voting official who leaked a password to the voting machine and gave further secured info away. But you might not have seen that in your news feed. Feel free to back up any of your claims about covid or voter fraud with actual facts and links

More amoeba like logic. I like policy used by sometimes democratic states mist be a dem. Amazing since I've never voted for a dem president.

01-Dec-21
No thanks. I’ve been without smell now for a month. Other than that I’d have never known I had Covid. Punctured the stomach gutting a deer the other day and other than hearing the gases come out id have never known. I’ve come to the conclusion I think the pros of not smelling are better than the pros of smelling, lol.

01-Dec-21
It appears that molnupiravir contains hydroxycytidine (NHC) triphosphate. Not hydroxychloroquine.

I can’t find that it includes any vitamin supplements.

I am not a doctor. I have no understanding of the compound and its efficacy, but the Phase 3 trials seem to hold some promise. And Pfizer’s Paxlovid may be even more effective.

I’m taking some vitamins and following grandma’s advice to stay healthy. I’m out and about working and living my life.

If I get sick, and they’re available, I’ll take it if my doctor suggests it.

Not because I’m a sheep or believe that anything is foolproof... just ‘cause I’ll go with the theoretical statistical advantage.

Natural immunity is great in my opinion as long as you get it without getting really sick or dying.

Just had another LEO that I know that got Covid. He hadn’t had it before and hadn’t been vaccinated, but was fit and healthy. Not a severe case. He didn’t feel all that bad for a few days and then felt like he was recovering. He felt good enough to putter around the house while his wife ran some errands. She came home to find him dead. Apparently, he clotted.

I hope Mike in CT drops in and offers any of his insight.

01-Dec-21
"So are the people who fall inline and regurgitate it."

Just so deliciously ironic.

"Simple, they were allowed to use some form of therapeutic."

It is so interesting to me when people cite how benign COVID-19 is (some even spout a false 0.97% death rate) and then question how there are not more deaths from the disease?

01-Dec-21
Don’t you guys get tired of arguing like a bunch of little girls over and over? When are you going to realize you aren’t changing the opposing sides belief no matter how many times you tell them they’re dumb, ignorant, misinformed, etc…

01-Dec-21
Two more weeks

01-Dec-21
Might be three.

01-Dec-21
Big easy are we still pumping the brakes on Norway?

01-Dec-21

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Guess you haven’t been paying attention to what’s happened in Norway. I said it was way to early to declare Norway a success. Well, you can see what’s happened after the restrictions were removed in late September. I was right.

“Norway's Prime Minister Jonas Gahr said coronavirus restrictions would be reinstated throughout the country due to a surge in virus cases.”

Norway to reinstate Covid-19 certificate as virus cases surge

https://www.thelocal.no/20211112/norway-to-reinstate-covid-19-certificate-as-virus-cases-surge/?amp

Tromsø to reimpose restrictions as COVID-19 cases soar

https://thebarentsobserver.com/en/covid-19/2021/11/northern-norway-sees-major-spike-covid-19-cases

01-Dec-21
How many deaths? Just like Florida is wide open and less cases then Nazi California. Are you happy to show your papers to eat out in New Orleans?

01-Dec-21
Deaths have increased, too. It’s been enough for the government in Norway to reimpose some of the COVID restrictions that were removed. So I guess you could say they’re pumping the brakes in Norway, too.

I have no problem showing papers in order to eat in NOLA. It’s quite reassuring. And as far as Florida, I know plenty of people working in healthcare there that would consider the state’s response to COVID anything but a success from a public health perspective.

01-Dec-21
Why does Florida have a lower case rate then California if restrictions work? I can't believe anyone who has ever studied history is happy to show papers to have freedom. You guys keep taking boosters and pills pretty soon you should all get on the governments busses to their covid free camps.

01-Dec-21
Well, seeing as my “chains” have given me the freedom to do things that the pandemic has prevented, I can assure you they have been anything but a burden.

02-Dec-21
I seem to remember that as a child, decades ago, I needed to be vaccinated in order to attend school. So I guess I've been a slave for 60+ years? Well ok then...

02-Dec-21
My preacher and his wife had their second round of the “vaccine” in September. He was anti vax but after a member of the church said, “if you love us, you’ll get the vaccine”, he went and got the jab. November rolls around and they both get Covid. He wouldn’t have known but for losing taste and smell and seasonal cold like symptoms. This thing is such a joke for 99.8% of us. We need to move on with our lives.

02-Dec-21
It's not death for 98.4% of us with all the mitigation measures. Others will have long-term effects. Others would have died with hospitals maxed out at capacity. Without question it would have been worse without the mitigation measures. Get a vaccine and move on with our lives.

Yep- about par for canceled Shawn Maygar/SamS. What a complete mindless follower.

02-Dec-21
My speed? LOL! Go live in your fantasy world KS. I figured that video would give you a wedgie. Enjoy......more is coming....

02-Dec-21
You would think that posting childish memes and videos says something about me and not you...again, your speed.

I'm in a fantasy world and you whine about a stolen election incessantly. You should try your schtick out at open mic night at the local comedy club. To fit the part you should borrow the clown costume that Shawn Maygar worn at the insurrection.

02-Dec-21
Fauci is a piece of work

During his press conference yesterday he was asked his thoughts on testing all people coming into the US. He stated clearly that All Entering the US should be tested.

Then in a follow-up question he was asked if that should apply to the millions of illegals pouring across our southern border?

His answer, well that is a different situation!!

Yep just FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

02-Dec-21
I had Covid along with my wife and 17 yr old daughter. I think uts smart for most people to get the vaccine considering we dont know how each individual is going to react to the virus. I know people that have died fom Covid. The latest Israeli study shows that natural immunity is better than the vaccine..but if you read on they stress that is not wise to depend on natural immunity considering you dont know how your body will react...of course that can be said for other viruses also. Ive had the first shot of the Pifser but Im not 100% sure Im going to get the 2nd.

Fauci is a joke and I dont not trust him. I do trust the people in the labs working on the vaccines and I trust the Israeli reports over Fauci .

02-Dec-21
KS...get a life dude....

02-Dec-21
Careful there TG, or KS will go Karen on you too!!!

02-Dec-21

02-Dec-21
Those vaccines spent up to 10 years or longer in rigorous peer reviewed testing

I know comments like this have debunked multiple times already on these threads and the people who choose to ignore the facts and spread misinformation will continue to do so. With that said, I have a hard time sitting idly by while these falsehoods get spread.

Previous vaccines taken years longer to test because they did not have the "luxury" of being tested during a global pandemic. To generate the requisite information to evaluate vaccine safety and efficacy requires an appropriate sample size and dataset. When you are undergoing a global pandemic with cases in the hundreds of millions, you can generate this dataset a lot quicker than what happens under normal conditions. This is why these vaccines were tested so quickly.

Furthermore these shots are all mRNA and DNA based. They’re literally rewriting your DNA if you choose to receive them

No they do not. They do not interact with our DNA at all. This shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what these vaccines are and how they work.

No one knows the true long term effects because the entire global population are the lab rats.

Long term effects from any drug comes from long term usage - you need chemical levels to build and interact with your system for long periods of time for there to be long term side-effects. A vaccine that is processed by our body and leaves our system within hours to days poses essentially no long-term risk.

As far as Israel goes they x-vaxd everyone twice and their death rates are shockingly high

No they aren't. The overall mortality rate from the disease in Israel is around .6% - well below the global rate of 1.5-2%.

The rest of your statements are anecdotes and hearsay not backed up by any real world scientific data.

02-Dec-21
"Trust me Republicans in states with mailbin voting predominately vote by mail.... in fact they out number Democrats in doing so"

Because the Republicans were at work or otherwise being productive to society!

02-Dec-21
The magic Merck covid pill is not showing much benefit over placebo group....

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/95922

02-Dec-21

BowSniper's Link
Better link to article here...

02-Dec-21
Dang are people actually bragging about showing their papers to enjoy "freedom?"

02-Dec-21
"Without question it would have been worst..."

*worse.

02-Dec-21
BEG, again, who decides what is misinformation and what isn't? You support the biggest liars in the game.

"I have a hard time sitting idly by while these falsehoods get spread."

So you're the decider? Lol!

02-Dec-21
70lbdraw, when someone claims as true statements like the vaccines alter your DNA or misrepresents the reasons why these vaccines were tested and approved so quickly, by the very definition this is “misinformation.” I’m not “deciding” anything.

02-Dec-21

HDE's Link
^^^^^"The drug works by causing changes in genetic material," he said. "It's really an unusual mechanism of action." Known as a mutagen, similar to many chemotherapy drugs, Swaminathan said concerns were raised the pill could cause mutations in human DNA."

02-Dec-21
That's an article on one of the new therapeutics, not the vaccines, HDE.

02-Dec-21
The thread is about the pill, not the vaccine, BEG. The point is, BEG, there are differing opinions from very capable medical and health professionals, including what is really going on with the virus, it's variants, and the data associated with all of it.

The point is, BEG, there are many out there that also vehemently disagree with the actions being taken relative to public policy that have very esteemed ranking in their respective professions. The thread, BEG, became hijacked like everything else of this public forum...

And, the point is, BEG, a treatment may very well, in fact, cause a change in gene frequency. AKA, a mutation in the genetic code.

02-Dec-21
I can show you scientists that say smoking doesn't cause cancer and that the earth is flat. Scientific consensus is the best avenue we have at the time. However, science is set up for dissenting opinions but you must have data that stands up to peer review. Is it credible? There is a consensus that smoking can cause cancer and that the earth is round.

azelkhntr said some things that are easily debunked. Much the same as flat earth BS. Are you saying you agree with his obviously false statements?

Thanks for the spelling correction.

02-Dec-21
The thread is about the pill, not the vaccine, BEG. The point is, BEG, there are differing opinions from very capable medical and health professionals, including what is really going on with the virus, it's variants, and the data associated with all of it.

I was responding directly specifically to azelkhntr's post which was not about "the pill" but was about misinformation related to the vaccines. The vaccines are not mutagenic the way molnupiravir is.

02-Dec-21
Smoking is not guaranteed to give you cancer.

People still believe in a flat earth??? There are also a lot of people like Gretta Thunberg on your team saying that global warming will kill us all in 8 years.

Where does that sit on your misinformation scale?!

02-Dec-21
I don't believe in a round earth. I believe in a spherical earth. And last I heard climate change won't kill us in 8 years, it was extended to 13 or some such LOL

02-Dec-21
Why is it the vast majority of people and scientists believe in evolution, yet for some odd reason instead of survival of the fittest they want to mandate everyone gets vaxed in an impossible effort to ensure survival of all?

02-Dec-21
Smoking is not guaranteed to give you cancer. People still believe in a flat earth??? There are also a lot of people like Gretta Thunberg on your team saying that global warming will kill us all in 8 years.

Where does that sit on your misinformation scale?!

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but smoking is not guaranteed to give you cancer, the Earth is round, and Greta Thunberg is most certainly not on my team. Anyone trying to claim any of the above is also dealing in misinformation.

Why is it the vast majority of people and scientists believe in evolution, yet for some odd reason instead of survival of the fittest they want to mandate everyone gets vaxed in an impossible effort to ensure survival of all?

You can still believe in the evolution and also support modern medicine that saves and extends human life. These beliefs are not mutually exclusive.

02-Dec-21
“Smoking is not guaranteed to give you cancer.”

Did I say it did? I said there are doctors (a minority of quacks) that said it didn’t cause cancer. Figures you don’t get it.

“There are also a lot of people like Gretta Thunberg on your team saying that global warming will kill us all in 8 years.“

If by “team” you mean science believers then I guess? There you go again with the right wing idiot tactic of trying to lump and label everyone. Honestly, I could care less what that girl says. By the way, please show a credible source where any climate scientist or Greta said (a quote) Global warming will kill us in 8 years.

02-Dec-21
Bigeasygator, your 1.5% to 2% Covid death rate is false. That is confirmed infections and confirmed “Covid” deaths. The infection rate could easily be 10 times higher than that and the confirmed Covid deaths include a vast majority of 80+ year old people with several comorbidities who were soon going to die anyway. The actual death rate is very, very unknown and highly politicized at this point.

02-Dec-21
Government of Health Canada Covid Stats on Oct 21 are as follows: 1,680,000 infections and 28,500 deaths for a 1.69% death rate which seems to agree with the 1.5 to 2% death rate. But 17,850 of those deaths were 80+ years old and everyone knows the infection rate is way higher than that and all hospitals in the Western world are being incentivized to count any dead person with Covid as a Covid death. Let’s at least stick with the facts even if they are unknown.

02-Dec-21
Bigeasygator, your 1.5% to 2% Covid death rate is false. That is confirmed infections and confirmed “Covid” deaths. The infection rate could easily be 10 times higher than that and the confirmed Covid deaths include a vast majority of 80+ year old people with several comorbidities who were soon going to die anyway. The actual death rate is very, very unknown and highly politicized at this point.

There are people - who aren't politicians - whose job it is to estimate this type of thing. Their estimates - which go beyond just confirmed cases and reported deaths and include the incorporation of likely cases (not just reported) and excess mortalities (deaths above and beyond the statistical average according to seasonal baseline levels) - have estimated the IFR (infection fatality rate) to be in the range of 1.5-2%. Just as there are likely under-reported case counts, there are just as likely under-reported deaths. There is ample information available from a multitude of health organizations and research institutions reporting out on the mortality rate and the results cluster around 1.5-2% of infected patients die.

And yes, there are a number of risk factors that increase and decrease the mortality risk across various demographics. It is far deadlier to elderly individuals. It is far deadlier amongst the obese. It is far deadlier amongst those with weakened immune systems and other underlying health conditions. Across all demographics, the infected mortality rate is 1.5-2%.

02-Dec-21
You are telling me that deaths to Covid are equally under counted to infections? Even you can’t believe that one?

02-Dec-21

bigeasygator's Link
You are telling me that deaths to Covid are equally under counted to infections?

I don't know. What I do know is there are a multitude of professionals whose job is to sift through the data and statistics and make estimates of things like the R0, Infection Fatality Ratio, total case count, and total death count based on a multitude of data - including reported cases, reported deaths, excess mortalities, data on the rate of cases that are asymptomatic leveraging serological analysis, etc etc. The bottomline is all of these professionals seem to be settling on an infection fatality ratio (IFR) that is around 1.5% for the entirety of the population.

The latest CDC estimates have it broken down by age group. You can see their work at the link above. Their current best estimate has the IFR as .002% for 0-17 year olds, .05% for 18-49 year olds, .6% for 50-64 year olds, and 9% for individuals 65+. There are plenty of other estimates out there (some that show slightly lower numbers, some that show slightly higher numbers). I've attached a few for reference and you'll see they go much further than reported deaths divided by reported cases.

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n579

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/estimating-mortality-from-covid-19

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221007931

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201030/covid-19-infection-fatality-ratio-is-about-one-point-15-percent

02-Dec-21
Nope. No vaccine,booster,or pill. Clovis is just a man-made way to population control and government control.

02-Dec-21
Well bigeasygator, I’m just so happy that my Canadian government nailed it!

1,680,000 infections and 28,500 deaths for a 1.69% death rate. Silly me thought there was a huge undercount of infections but the death rate was pretty accurate. Guess not.

02-Dec-21
"Scientists" believe in evolution because they can't explain what they can't observe. The smoothing coefficient is time. Given enough time, anything is possible. It's a cheap cop-out.

Chuck Darwin is one of the biggest frauds in the world of natural phenomena.

02-Dec-21
One of those links I posted cited data from NYC. They estimated that based on a serological study conducted by the State of NY that showed 19.9% of the participants from NYC had antibodies. Taking this as a baseline infection rate, they estimated that roughly 1.67 mln people in the city had been infected with COVID. The number of reported cases at that time was 167,000. In short, the case count was under reported by a factor of 10.

However, the study goes on to estimate the actual deaths, and arrives at a number that was twice the number of confirmed deaths (using excess death data and adding in probable COVID deaths). They ended up with 23,430 actual COVID deaths (confirmed + probable + excess).

This resulted in an infection fatality rate of 1.4%. So, yes, confirmed case counts can certainly be short of total actual cases (they by definition have to be) and yet we can still estimate actual fatality rates.

02-Dec-21
“"Scientists" believe in evolution because they can't explain what they can't observe. The smoothing coefficient is time. Given enough time, anything is possible. It's a cheap cop-out.“

Sure they explain it…survival of the fittest and biological competition and variants. Ever seen an electron or a quark…LMAO SMH. We observe with more than our own physical eyes. But we can observe vestigial structures.

Stay in school kids and believe in science or you will end up the joke of the party like HDE.

03-Dec-21
"please show a credible source where any climate scientist or Greta said (a quote) Global warming will kill us in 8 years."

There isn't one. Yet we're spending money shutting down resources, as if it were true. You think you're pretty savvy when it comes to science. On the other hand, understanding human nature isn't one of your strong points.

03-Dec-21

Mike in CT's Link
Good afternoon all and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family!

Overall this thread has gone much better than some others and some have posted some very good information.

Staying on topic-the COVID pill; the MERCK pill I'd classify as a step in the right direction though it's efficacy (50%) in preventing hospitalization or death could be better. The Pfizer offering (Paxlovid) seems to offer better protection (89% efficacy, same metrics) and has been submitted to the FDA for EUA approval.

The other advantage Paxlovid has is that its mechanism of action doesn't have the risk of potentially causing mutations in human DNA (demonstrated in some lab experiments for Molnupiravir).

Link to a source of good information on both offerings. As always, anyone who has questions or concerns please feel free to shoot me a PM; I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

03-Dec-21
Did not take long for lib states to confirm omicron, from what 3,4 days ago it was discovered? Stay educated my friend's.

03-Dec-21
No deaths from Omicron yet. An unregulated, zero cost variant that is mild but builds natural antibodies could end up being a net positive.

In other news, Fauci called the original strain the "Wuhan Strain" ?

I thought we couldn't correlate a virus name to a geographic location or country these days? They torched the orange guy for that very thing?

03-Dec-21
Hey Shawn, how long do you think your posts will last this time? Over 10 years of trying to make an impression, and there’s no record of any of your posts. So funny.

Matt

16-Dec-21
https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/4968311/ 400,000 dead.

16-Dec-21

KSflatlander's Link
“Based on reviews by all of our researchers, WND is a Questionable online news source that has a far-right bias and dabbles in right-wing conspiracies such as President Obama’s birth certificate. They also use misleading clickbait headlines that do not always match the article’s content (See M. Allen’s review below). WND also has an abysmal track record with fact-checkers“

I don’t understand those who rail against fake news use even more fake news for sources.

WND will melt your brain. VAERS has been discussed ad nauseam. It does not tally confirmed death or complications from the Covid vaccine.

16-Dec-21

Matt's Link
Much like I don't worry about whether a story about a clinical study is reported by left-leaning media sources, I am not hung up on this study only being reported by fringe right wing media sources. It is easy enough to find and read the abstract to eliminate the bias that is likely in the article reporting it (like the headline of the WND article, and the BSer's parroting of it above).

This study conclusions are interesting but I want to see feedback from other researchers on the study before forming an opinion. The notion is that they looked at death by age over time and compared that to vaccination patterns. What they found was that there were apparent increases in deaths in the 5 weeks following vaccination followed by a reduction in deaths after 6 weeks and the suggesting that VAERS is under-reporting COVID vaccine-related deaths by ~40x.

Of interest, the US portion of the study used CDC data to establish deaths. The same data was rejected by many here as unreliable early in the pandemic when it showed excess mortality in excess of reported COVID deaths.

• Sitka Gear