Shiloh 03-Dec-21
Jaquomo 03-Dec-21
Supernaut 03-Dec-21
DanaC 03-Dec-21
Razorsharp123 03-Dec-21
Jaquomo 03-Dec-21
03-Dec-21

APauls's Link
Appears there's a red stag loose in Georgia and amazingly it hasn't been shot yet. It is legal to take. Can you imagine the odds!??! What's the over/under on how long it lasts?

03-Dec-21
We should do like a baby lottery. Everyone who wants in throws $10 towards the cause and puts their guess on the thread. Winner who guesses the closest time to when it was shot gets all the money lol.

03-Dec-21
I think everyone that sees it will give it another year, that's the popular thing to do now....lol

Not sure if its a good sign that the state deer biologist has a last name of Killmaster :)

03-Dec-21
We know a guy near where we live that had some get out of captivity about 20 years ago and they live and reproduce in a small creek swamp near where they escaped. There is one or two killed every year and they are tremendous eating!!! They might be wilder than the local whitetail deer!

03-Dec-21
Can't kill it without naming it and posting trail cam pics first.

About 10 years ago a big caribou bull got loose in N. CO near Greeley. He got run over by a train before anyone could "harvest" him.

03-Dec-21
Lou, that Caribou story reminds me of a David Allan Coe tune for some reason.

03-Dec-21
Some years back a fallow deer was loose in Mass. and a hunter bagged it. Pretty sure it was legal because nobody had ever proposed a law against it ;-)

03-Dec-21
http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3272191&page=all

Happened near me last year. Dang good sized critter too!

03-Dec-21
Yeah, back in the late 70s there were a bunch of fallow deer loose in eastern CO. DOW confirmed they were not game animals and could be shot anytime. And they were.

Best (worst) was when a guy killed a bull elk in National Forest in CO OTC unit and took it in because it looked funny. DNA confirmed it was a red stag. As far as I know, they never did figure out the origin.

• Sitka Gear