Contributors to this thread:
BBB 04-Dec-21
soapdish 04-Dec-21
soapdish 04-Dec-21
BBB 04-Dec-21
Bou'bound 04-Dec-21
04-Dec-21
12:06 PM LIVE from Ct*
(Phone wasn't set up to post the live hunt, so doing it now at home) Went out this morning, got in my stand at 6:05am, frosty but no wind so quite comfortable. About 6:30 I see a red light in the distance, another hunter, walking around and after about 5 minutes the light disappears, oh well. 7am a doe and a fawn walk out from the north, on the usual trail and pass my location and I let them go by. 8:40am a big lone doe feeds slowly towards my stand, ending up 32 yds broad side from the tip of my arrow, and finally left around 9:45am. I left the woods at 11am, nothing else happening, very, very quiet, no wind, nice day. I was tempted to stay all day but wife wants the Christmas decorations out, so the work begins.

04-Dec-21
Good times. Beautiful morning to be out. It appears that the deer were there prior to our arrival. My son found squishy not frozen poop lol. While we were there we got pictures of bucks going by our other parcel a few miles down the road. Guess where I'm heading in a few

04-Dec-21

soapdish's embedded Photo
soapdish's embedded Photo
Found this today....dang. I assume that it was from the 11 point someone got earlier.

04-Dec-21
Wow! Moose rub! Good luck. On the other hand, I got the artificial tree up from the basement and one strand of the pre-strung lights is not working. So, I'm cutting them out so I can restring that layer of branches.

04-Dec-21
Wow. Someone will be looking for that. Maybe you can check the serial number and track down the owner. Who would leave the woods without their gun. Crazy.

• Sitka Gear