KHNC 14-Dec-21
Nick Muche 14-Dec-21
KHNC 14-Dec-21
09-Dec-21
anybody gone there thinking about going there next fall

09-Dec-21
Run away

09-Dec-21
Better places to look at in Illinois like HERO.

10-Dec-21
Im not sure how far you are from Heartland Lodge ,but you need to add a few more miles away for distance!! That place is a scam! Hunting is terrible! I went quite a few years ago. The drury's got there start there and they have pics of terry and mark all over the walls. You will be lucky to see a buck period! They also make you give a large deposit when you arrive in case you kill a buck under 130. Used to be 500, I bet its more now. Duck hunting there seems to be really good, but not the deer hunting. And especially dont let them talk you into the "unpressured Trophy area". Thats false and just a way to get more money from the same land. If you go anyway, I would advise you to not ask advice here again. LOL

10-Dec-21
Don’t walk away…. run. As fast as you can.

10-Dec-21
thanks for the help

11-Dec-21
Good advice. I went there once...Run Away.

12-Dec-21
Tough to get aligned feedback on this site. This is unusual.

12-Dec-21
Seems like the experiences are quite consistent. Run away!

12-Dec-21
Hunted there once, shed hunted there twice in the spring. Hunting was so-so, killed a doe, saw a few nice bucks. The head guide at the time was great but he’s moved on. I wouldn’t go back to hunt.

14-Dec-21
Nick, Did you hunt with "waterboy"? If so, i think he is a real estate agent. He was my guide as well. But you can really kill what isnt there lol. Place had been hammered hard by thanksgiving weekend when I hunted. I killed a doe as well.

14-Dec-21
It was Matt Farnham, he’s a really great guy.

14-Dec-21
I didnt remember his real name. Went by Waterboy nickname. Assumed he was the one though.

• Sitka Gear