KHNC 14-Dec-21
Jasper 14-Dec-21
wytex 15-Dec-21
Jasper 15-Dec-21
CatSlamfromNY 15-Dec-21
KHNC 16-Dec-21
CatSlamfromNY 16-Dec-21
10-Dec-21
Wanting to take my 24/27 year old sons on their first elk hunt in 2023. I have 6 points, my sons 3. What are your outfitter recommendations? Horseback would be a nice bonus. Thanks!

11-Dec-21
Absaroka Ranch

11-Dec-21
Sounds like PP for general license. You want the fun of bears or another adventure ?

14-Dec-21
If you have that many points you have already been receiving the WYOGA book. Any of them in there will have a quality hunt. Call a few and see if you hit it off with one or he offers just what you want.

14-Dec-21
CHeck with Nelson Outfitters. They hunt the Bighorns near Sheridan. Best people i have ever hunted with. www.nelsonoutfitters.com

14-Dec-21
Thanks y’all!

15-Dec-21
You'll be averaging your PP with the sons , so you all will have 4 each if you have 6 and they each have 3. A general tag is probably all you can draw but check the drawing odds carefully. Do you want to deal with bears, pack in ? Thorofare hunt may be interesting if bears are no concern.

15-Dec-21
We can each get one more point next year too. I’m game for anything, just looking for the right outfitter

15-Dec-21
I'm interested too. I have 7 PP's for WY Elk and don't have anyone to go with. Not looking for a booner, just a respectable bull. I'd be ecstatic with a 261" P&Y

16-Dec-21
7 points will draw the bighorns. You should check with Dave and Nelson Outfitters.

16-Dec-21
Thanks, I just emailed Nelson Outfitters. Their website has very little info.

• Sitka Gear