TGbow 26-Dec-21
ahunter76 27-Dec-21
carcus 28-Dec-21
midwest 28-Dec-21
midwest 28-Dec-21
Hondo 28-Dec-21
17-Dec-21

midwest's Link
Cool to see Darton Archery was acquired by Black Eagle. Looks like they have some nice offerings and I like the static yokes on the Spectra E so it can be yoke tuned. Looking forward to seeing their future offerings.

17-Dec-21
I purchased a Darton I believe around '85, decent bow at a decent price as I remember.

17-Dec-21
I have been shooting a DS3800 for years and its a shooter for sure. It is more of a speed bow but it will outshoot me and I have never had an issue with it. I would buy another for sure.

17-Dec-21
Looks very good.

18-Dec-21
Honestly didn’t know they were still around when looking for my first bow in 1985 someone recommended Darton at the time I ended up going with Hoyt and have shot that ever since

18-Dec-21
From what I heard Darton has the patent on certain cam systems and is paid royalties by many of the bigger brand names.

18-Dec-21
Darton has always made top notch equipment. In the past it seems they weren't that interested in selling bows just getting royalty checks.

18-Dec-21
Honestly didn’t know they were still around when looking for my first bow in 1985 someone recommended Darton at the time I ended up going with Hoyt and have shot that ever since

18-Dec-21
The cps cam system was their gravy train for sure. I shot a dart maverick for about 12 years and absolutely loved the bow.. Give it to one of my buddies and he still shooting it. Wished they offered a 35 ata and i could actually shoot it before buying.. hard to find a dealer

18-Dec-21
I've bought and sold many bows over the last few decades, but I still have two 2000 Dartons Cyclones and shoot them regularly. Great shooters! Bagged a pronghorn with one of them three months ago.

18-Dec-21

ahunter76's embedded Photo
I have been a Darton shooter over 45 years. Nothing new right now but my indoor is an older Cyclone, outdoor targets is one of a kind Maverick & my hunter is a Ex Vegas. They have served me well.

26-Dec-21
I bought a spectra e this past June. I was told that I could get a bow at what ever poundage I wanted. I ordered a 54 lb max limbs. When the bow showed up a week later it maxed out at 54 lbs. that lbs and my 31” draw I am shooting a 470 grain arrow at a 271 FPS average.

26-Dec-21
My older brother bought a Darton Ranger recurve in about 1973/74. They have been around a while.

27-Dec-21

Darton power over many years..

28-Dec-21
Darton has made a quality product forever and still do, my last Darton was a ds3500, so fast and quiet

28-Dec-21

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
My Darton Viper slayed a few animals back in the day including my first bow killed turkey.

28-Dec-21

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

28-Dec-21
Lot of people don’t know but Rex has manny archery patents and makes more on them then his bow sales!! Major player in the archery world for many years!!

• Sitka Gear