MQQSE 17-Dec-21
wytex 17-Dec-21
smarba 17-Dec-21
Manager 17-Dec-21
WI Shedhead 17-Dec-21
Finnman 17-Dec-21
woodguy65 17-Dec-21
17-Dec-21
Is a Reconyx worth the money? I'm tired of buying cameras that die after a year or two. Or that decide to reset the time and date randomly. I'm considering getting a Hyperfire 2.

17-Dec-21
Yes. Well worth it.

I run a ton of cameras and often set them up side by side as a test. Reconyx are far and above all others that I have tested. It’s amazing how other cameras totally miss when deer are right in front of them. Not to mention the quality of the photos.

17-Dec-21
I have a 10 year old Reconyx HC600, still works great and has good battery life.

17-Dec-21
I keeping hearing good things, but simply cringe at the thought of hanging half a grand on a tree somewhere...

17-Dec-21
The Hyperfire 2 has a 5-year warranty and the batteries last 2 yrs or so. I have 1/2 dozen of the HC600's, & a couple XR6's. All been hanging outside 24/7, 365 days a year. Some for 10 yrs now, also. Never had a failure. Still as great as they were when they were new. And have a Hyperfire 2 Cell cam hanging for almost a year straight now, too. The battery life, quality, dependability more than makes up for the higher initial cost. Made in the USA!!

17-Dec-21
Well worth the cash- great product

17-Dec-21
How are the night pics on a moving subject?

17-Dec-21
Moving? As in walking or running? Walking they are crystal clear - running they may be blurry. I have pics of a couple bucks fighting/moving at night in front of the camera and they are very clear.

OP - I have been running Reconyx for 8-9 years (6 of them) all still going strong no issues.

If you have the money and no trespassing issues they are for you.

• Sitka Gear