Mule Power 20-Dec-21
Nickj 20-Dec-21
wytex 20-Dec-21
SteveB 20-Dec-21
Mule Power 20-Dec-21
wytex 20-Dec-21
Quinn @work 20-Dec-21
19-Dec-21
I'am considering trying to get a Wyoming tag next year , i currently have 10 pps. Wondering what ya all think would be my best options , like to archery hunt , but not opposed to rifle hunt. Retired and close to 63 i'd like to do a good hunt sooner than later. I've done a lot of diy hunts , hauling my mules and gear is getting to be more work every year , can't find anyone to go with nowadays. Considering a guided hunt. Any positive feedback would be appreciated.

19-Dec-21
A little advise. Don’t bank on drawing. We put in for a 4 point unit in 2021 with 8 points average and didn’t draw. Matter of fact we were t even in the running. Needed a minimum of 9 points to draw. In the day and age of point creep and guys dumping thier points nothing is for sure. Good luck!!!! You’ll have fun if you get a tag!!!

19-Dec-21
Birdman, PM me for information i may be able to help ya.

20-Dec-21
Triple Three Outfitters. Phil Rutt. This year’s edition of Wyoming Outdoors magazine has pictures of some of last year’s kills.

20-Dec-21
If you look at Triple Threes website it says they are booked 6-8 years out on the private land…

20-Dec-21
If you're considering guided then you may find a lower PP area that fits your needs and sharing your PP may work out. That may get you in with a booked up outfit. Some good DIY areas too for your PP.

20-Dec-21
I hunted with Triple 3 on that private land in unit 33 when they first got it while Craig was still alive. It is simply incredible andI saw the biggest bull I've ever seen there.

20-Dec-21
I’d call Phil and see if there’s any possibilities. Lots of guys rescheduling and there’s always a chance someone won’t draw.

20-Dec-21
They may need your PP to average a hunter booked and will fit you in. Worth a call to any outfitter to see. Sounds like Triple Three would be a good call to make. Big bulls will be big bucks($) though with any outfitter that has the animals.

20-Dec-21
You will need at least 1 or maybe 2 more points to hunt unit 38 type 9 but give Darren a call at Professional Hunting Services in Sheridan. A few guys on Bowsite have hunted his private ranch in Unit 38, including myself. You will see a TON of elk and should have a few opportunities at some really big, mature bulls. Your 11 years of collecting points is worth a lot. I'd suggest using them on the best hunt you can buy.

I believe it was the best hunt I could find.

• Sitka Gear