Shuteye 22-Dec-21
Errorhead 22-Dec-21
Huntiam 23-Dec-21
Nomad @ work 23-Dec-21
LBshooter 23-Dec-21
Shuteye 23-Dec-21
dm/wolfskin 29-Dec-21
20-Dec-21
The squirrels are setting off my trail cameras every moment. I put a small piece of plywood somewhat in front of the camera so the squirrels do not trigger a picture. Not working. Anybody doing anything stop the madness

20-Dec-21
Sounds like you need to go squirrel hunting. A .22 rimfire to the noggin will do them in. I drizzle a little honey over mine just before they are done in the skillet. Makes for a good supper with some potatoes and gravy.

20-Dec-21
Thanks. Its an urban area. I'd be labeled a terrorist.

20-Dec-21
I’ve been thinking about trying out a blow gun on some to pass the time in the tree and get rid of a few in town. Tim Wells looks like he has a good system

20-Dec-21
Cool idea

20-Dec-21
Pellet gun over a pile of corn. Don’t let sit0 know……

22-Dec-21
They are fantastic in a crock pot. Even old squirrels will be tender when they come out of the crock pot. A good pellet rifle will kill them and is quiet. I have used a pellet rifle to kill squirrels while bow hunting from a ground blind. Have had deer walk right by the dead squirrels. I know you are not supposed to have a gun while bow hunting but I am on my own property and squirrels were too abundant.

22-Dec-21
drycreek, that’s funny.

22-Dec-21
You compound guys are missing out….

Flu-flu and a rubber blunt; sheet of Ply behind the bird-feeder tray so you have an anvil for that hammer.

22-Dec-21
Corax-Latrans I have used flu flu on 11/32 Port Orford shafts to kill lots of squirrels and pigeons. I tipped the shafts with a .38 cal shell. They fit right on the shafts perfectly.

22-Dec-21

Errorhead's embedded Photo
Errorhead's embedded Photo
I use Riptricks and headshots for crowd control.

23-Dec-21
Jus put camera where it’s not looking directly at ground if you can ..knee high squirrels are only 4inchs tall ..so put it where it’s waist high no squriells on cam..and u can can still see every deer head

23-Dec-21

23-Dec-21
Two words for you, "Wrist Rocket" tree rat problem solved.

23-Dec-21
Wrist Rocket works great for rabbits too.

29-Dec-21

dm/wolfskin's embedded Photo
dm/wolfskin's embedded Photo
Fun!

• Sitka Gear