bentstick54 26-Dec-21
Corax_latrans 26-Dec-21
Fuzzy 29-Dec-21
24-Dec-21
Better than leaving it in the bowl.

24-Dec-21
i'm confused

24-Dec-21
Please explain. I'm completely un woke. What, exactly, is earphone flushing?

24-Dec-21
Add me to the “WTF are you talking about?” crowd.

24-Dec-21
add me too... may I ask how old you are??

24-Dec-21
Unfortunately, thats the commonality with hunting any land that you dont control these days. And even if u do control it, you likely deal with some of it whether u know or not.

24-Dec-21
Sounds like a 3 man deer drive. In the 70's and 80's we would make drives all day long. It got the deer on their feet. Now everyone just sits and waits. Of course we didn't have blue tooth. I miss the days of driving deer.

24-Dec-21
Stonegirl do you know TBM?

24-Dec-21
That would be covered under coordinating hunter movements via the use of an electronic device/communications.

At least when people used walkie-talkies, you could figure out what channel they were on and listen in and outmaneuver them…

Or at least know which side of the tree to hide on!

24-Dec-21
Welp....ruined my earphones.

24-Dec-21
at least it was only 3-4 guys... You want to see deer drives, come to PA... 25+ guys in a group.... sometimes starting the first morning of rifle season... doe, buck and bear open at the same time.... I've done it, but really wish the practice would end.. It's a tradition in PA.

24-Dec-21
PA deer drives are no joke Greg. I got turn around last year and ended up sitting in the middle of one lol. They came right by and offered to let me join if I was making my way out lol. Better than getting shot I suppose

24-Dec-21
It's illegal to communicate electronically during deer drives in most States

24-Dec-21
It’s illegal in Kansas for sure.

24-Dec-21

24-Dec-21
Ha fields its not even considered a deer drive in Iowa unless one or two of the drivers get shot. It's a tradition in Iowa to shoot a few deer, a few houses, a few passing cars, and of course a few of your own deer drive members.

24-Dec-21
It's illegal to communicate electronically during deer drives in most States

Not just during drives in my state but can't use them to provide advantage during hunting at all. That includes phone calls, texts, or walkie talkies, etc.

24-Dec-21
Yep, electronic communication illegal on deer drives in my state...

24-Dec-21
Scrappy.... LOL... That sounds like an even better time..... sign me up..

25-Dec-21
Found this on the web by X person. Earbuds flushed I have the worst luck. I had my galaxy buds in my hoody pocket. When I got up to flush the toilet they fell out of my pocket and into the toilet. And down they went never to be seen by me again.

25-Dec-21
My younger son did that about a week after we got him aided …

“Hey, Buddy! Where are your magic ears??”

“Pagic Ears round round potty…”

Approximately as stressful as sending your 3-year-old off to preschool with a $3,000 diamond stud in each ear!

25-Dec-21
Bentstick- not sure what you mean? You can do deer drives all you want in Kansas.

26-Dec-21
Dang Corax. That's funny stuff. As long as it's someone else. Did he really do it?

26-Dec-21
And I don't mean funny as in making fun. I am talking about the funny things kids do.

26-Dec-21
Jason, it’s illegal to use electronics. Sorry, I should have been clearer. It’s illegal to communicate with walkie talkies, cell phones etc, to locate game, give the position of etc. while hunting.

26-Dec-21
Sure did, Rusty!

We don’t really know exactly how it went down (see what I did there? ;) ) but we figured the acoustics in the bathroom were so live that it just got too loud and he just probably clawed the thing away from his ear and then once it had fallen into the toilet, well…. every three year old knows what to do with stuff that’s in the toilet, right?

We keep them insured, but they’ll only replace just so many. Suffice to say I’ve honed some tracking skills looking for these. I think the new ones are worth a trip to Kodiak, so….

So I guess it’s only funny if the insurance adjuster thinks it’s funny enough to tell you that they’ll cover it!

29-Dec-21
it'll clog your toilet

• Sitka Gear