Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
70lbDraw 25-Dec-21
Paul@thefort 25-Dec-21
70lbDraw 25-Dec-21
Iowabowhunter 28-Dec-21
hdaman 30-Dec-21
25-Dec-21
Is anyone here familiar with Straight Six Archery? I’m trying to get some range time pricing for my niece.

25-Dec-21
Per their web page: Straight 6 Archery is a locally owned business located in Missoula & Bozeman Montana! Our stores have a great layout filled with every archery & outdoor need you could possibly think of!

Our first location in Missoula, Montana is on year 8 of business! We have a fantastic retail spot located in the middle of Reserve St with 1 indoor shooting lane to test/tune bows!

____ Our second location in Bozeman, Montana opened March 2021 and has a great retail area, huge indoor 50 yard range & 24/7 indoor range!

We can’t thank our local communities enough for the continued support always and look forward to giving back in every way possible! Thank you!

25-Dec-21
Thanks Paul,

I waited til the last minute like any good man will do! Lol! They’re going to be here tonight so I need pricing ASAP, I just didn’t see any on the web page.

28-Dec-21
My good buddy works there, not to sound biased but I believe the valley has two of the best shops in MT including Big Sky Archery.

30-Dec-21
I've been there and met the owner Casey and his wife a couple of times. Seems like a great shop to me.

30-Dec-21
I was at the shop in Bozeman this fall, very friendly and helpful. My daughter has nothing but great things to say about the shop in Missoula.

• Sitka Gear