drycreek 31-Dec-21
Thornton 31-Dec-21
DRR324 31-Dec-21
Tradmike 01-Jan-22
Two Feathers 01-Jan-22
31-Dec-21

timex's embedded Photo
timex's embedded Photo
Been a good season. Only got a few with the bow. Oct was just to hot. A few with the muzzloader & the same with the rifle. The freezer is full. May kill one more tomorrow & do a few batches of canned venison but I've got plenty. It's been the warmest hunting season I can ever remember. Not a single daytime high below 40 degrees. Honestly I'm looking forward to some small game hunting & squirrel gravy & biscuits. Time to start getting my boat ready to go to the NC outer banks tuna fishing.

Hope everyone has a great day

31-Dec-21
Nice deer! Sounds like you had a productive season. Congrats!

31-Dec-21
Does that look like a 22?

31-Dec-21

timex's embedded Photo
Thanksgiving dinner with the Lil 44 mag
timex's embedded Photo
Thanksgiving dinner with the Lil 44 mag
Old ruger 44 mag carbine. One of the first rifles I ever bought. Had that gun 42 years. Made that buck even more special killing it with that little gun.

31-Dec-21
Last day pretty much coming up here as rifle doe season ends. No need here to take a doe as that is probably taking "two". Main goal for me is coyotes. We are infested with them so I will thin them out, they are stupid during breeding season.

31-Dec-21
Saturday will start 23 days of antlerless season in southeast KS. Any tags not filled during their regular seasons will be good.

31-Dec-21
That's neat, could not recognize the short action.

31-Dec-21

drycreek's embedded Photo
drycreek's embedded Photo
Same here, tomorrow is the last day of general season. I guess I could break out the muzzleloader but probably wont. I have one buck in the freezer and going after axis deer middle of January. Never been to this place before, so I’m flying blind. We’ll see if Waylon was right…..”Let’s go to Luckenbach, Texas”………

31-Dec-21
Those .44 carbines skyrocketed in value. Saw one yesterday at a local vault for $1200. How I wish I'd have bought one sooner.

31-Dec-21
Last day here in MI as well. I’ll be out looking for a doe, but it’s more of tradition- try to hunt the last day every year.

01-Jan-22
Its been a long year wyoming elk and antelope; Kansas whitetails and 3 months of Michigan hunting. Ready for a break.

01-Jan-22
Season here by me goes until the end of January. Two does in the freezer and I still have my buck tag.

• Sitka Gear