APauls 05-Jan-22
Pat Lefemine 05-Jan-22
Wvhoyt 07-Jan-22
TREESTANDWOLF 07-Jan-22
Jaquomo 07-Jan-22
Panther Bone 07-Jan-22
02-Jan-22
I’m going to buy a Backou.

Question: If you could get the Storm with the dual independent suspension, would it be worth it?

I’d be using the bike in rolling hills and mountains; not flat land.

02-Jan-22
I have a storm. I like the dual suspension. I think it works well in the hills and rocks where I hunt.

02-Jan-22
I also have the Storm. The suspension is second to none. The power is also significant.

02-Jan-22
I’m a big guy. With a loaded day pack, I’m over the weight limit on my Mule. I always locked out the rear suspension on my regular MTB, so I opted for the Mule with no rear suspension, and I’m happy I did.

Matt

02-Jan-22
Do any of you use any of the carts? I Bought the Mule this season and want to get one of the carts.

02-Jan-22
I have the Bakcou folding deer cart. I've hauled two deer with it, and my daughter. As well as used it to hang and retrieve stands and blinds. I like it when loaded. When it's unloaded, I can't keep the damn thing upright in the rocky hills I use it

02-Jan-22
I will also say. . . the trailer needs some built in attachment points for ratchet straps. There are some places to attach. But it's not that handy

02-Jan-22
Thanks, gentlemen????

02-Jan-22
Didn’t want to hijack your thread, but figured it was a Bakcou thread and you might be interested in the cart also. I was more interested in the cart with sides for gear, not sure if it’s suitable for a deer like the folding deer cart

04-Jan-22
Does anybody have an Ebike hitch hauler they'd recommend?

Also, does anybody just haul their bike in the bed of their truck?

04-Jan-22
Prefer hailing in truck

04-Jan-22

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo

Grey Ghost's Link
My wife and I both have Backou Mules. I bought this hitch hauler intended for 2 small motorcycles. It's solid, easy to install, and allows me to use my pickup bed to haul other gear.

Matt

04-Jan-22

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
I have a two bike hitch hauler that's rated for two ebikes. I don't remember the brand (it's at my cabin) but it is very similar to the Capstone I use to haul them around town. But the Capstone weight rating is right in the hairy edge for two Mules, so after my wife got a Mule I upgraded thr hauler for bumpy roads etc.. I've hauled one Mule or Rambo all over with the Capstone and it worked just fine for four years.

As far as trailers, I have the Rambo R 180 that hooks to the rear rack. Have been very happy with it but had to jerry-rig an attachment point on the Mule because the rear rack is too thick.

My only beef with it is the tires with tubes that got a couple pinholes from goat heads. If I could design this cart with solid rubber wheels, it would be much better.

04-Jan-22
Thanks, fellas.

04-Jan-22

Yellowjacket's Link
I've been happy with this one.

04-Jan-22
I bought a Storm off Ebike John. Get it Monday.

Super stoked!

04-Jan-22
Excellent, and thanks for supporting a Bowsite sponsor! You'll love it.

05-Jan-22
I just toss my Mule either in the truck box or on top of my tonneau. Dual suspension would be nice. You'll love it.

05-Jan-22
You’re gonna be happy with your decision. Congrats.

07-Jan-22
I just got my mule a month ago and like it a lot. I also ordered the 1 up bike rack and it will be here tomorrow.

07-Jan-22
I purchased the same hitch as Yellowjacket, above.

I really like the locking hitch pin and the locking hold down arms. The price is reasonable and it’s very easy to load and unload and it folds down.

07-Jan-22
Basically the same carriers I have and I've been very happy. I drive some rough stuff. Just be sure to use a couple bungees for a little extra tension. I like the black tarp bungees because they don't stretch as much.

07-Jan-22
Appreciate all the info, guys!

• Sitka Gear