KHNC 06-Jan-22
HUNT MAN 06-Jan-22
Pyrannah 06-Jan-22
HUNT MAN 06-Jan-22
Pyrannah 06-Jan-22
welka 08-Jan-22
Aubs8 08-Jan-22
05-Jan-22
I'm in the research phase of trying to find an outfitter in Montana for the fall of 2024. I currently do not have any points in the system but I'm more than willing to purchase points to help my odds.

06-Jan-22
By bonus points AND preference points. And stay WAY clear of any outfitters in the NW portion of the state. Save that area for wolf hunting. Read the outfitter reviews for Montana as well.

06-Jan-22
Bull basin outfitters . Richie Winters and Ed Lamb. Both great bowhunter

06-Jan-22
looks pricey, but tbh, i went on two "cheap" hunts and wasted my money, get what you pay for i guess...

good luck man

06-Jan-22
Private land elk hunts are a whole Different animal. Public land guided hunts are just that public land guided hunts.

06-Jan-22
Yeah true, i'm learning the hardway.. I have gone DIY too and didn't do any worse than my guided public land hunts...

I probably just need to save up and make it happen at some point..

sorry man, didn't mean to highjack your thread, just always interested in elk threads.....

08-Jan-22
Never hunted with them, but whenever this was asked in the past, Big Dan would always recommend Montana Hunt and Fish.

08-Jan-22
One of the ranches Montana Hunt and Fish Co. used to hunt is now hunted by Bull Basin.

• Sitka Gear