Ambush 06-Jan-22
Twinetickler 06-Jan-22
FORESTBOWS 07-Jan-22
tkjwonta 07-Jan-22
Orion 07-Jan-22
Shug 07-Jan-22
Tracker 07-Jan-22
06-Jan-22
Looking for some feedback on archery hunting an auodad. I would prefer diy with my Dad, but not sure if it's possible? Anybody have experience or reccomendations? Texas, NM? Thanks for any suggestions or help!

06-Jan-22
I have shot 3 free range Archery audad. I have never found a great DIY spot.

06-Jan-22
Diamond C Bowhunting Ranch-Skylar Stark

Not a DIY hunt, but an excellent paid hunt

06-Jan-22

COLT45's embedded Photo
COLT45's embedded Photo
Bowranch in texas. Not a high fence, free range. Tony is a great person and will give you an awesome hunt. Not DIY but semi guided I would say. Pm me if you cant reach him on his website and I will forward you his number

06-Jan-22
Twine, sent you a pm.

06-Jan-22
What’s the average Auodad hunt cost in Texas?

06-Jan-22
How "canned' is a Diamond C Aoudad hunt? Price seems good.

06-Jan-22
Ambush that was my thoughts. I appreciate the responses and PM's. I'm getting the idea that most auodad hunts that are on private or guided hunts would be sitting a feeder for the most part? I was hoping to hunt free range on a chunk of private with a guide basically to say here are a few good spots....good luck, see ya in a week. Maybe that's not realistic?

07-Jan-22
I've been looking for that for years and have not found it. Public land is your best bet. Supper tuff better take 2 weeks

07-Jan-22
Check out west Texas hunt org (Mike McKinney). It's not super cheap, but he has several semi-guided options. Some properties are remote and require significant hiking, while others have road systems and/or feeders. Our group is headed there in spring 2023.

07-Jan-22
You guys didn't look very hard if you didn't find Mike McKinney. You can also book with Aron Snyder's oufit. It's all spot and stalk.

07-Jan-22
If you’re looking for a spot and stalk Top O Texas is outstanding If stand hunting over feeders and alfalfa is what you’re looking for Tony at The Bow Ranch is a great guy with great success.

Both are free range hunts

07-Jan-22

Tracker's embedded Photo
Tracker's embedded Photo
I have hunted the Bowranch twice. Both hunts were great and yes Tony os a great guy. His price these days are around $4500.

• Sitka Gear