Shug 07-Jan-22
Johnny Koester 16-Jan-22
No Mercy 16-Jan-22
RK 16-Jan-22
RK 16-Jan-22
milnrick 16-Jan-22
Dax Morgan 28-Jan-22
06-Jan-22
Looking for an outfitter in San Antonio area, within reasonable driving distance, for my son and I for Rio toms and javelina for the first part of March…help a northern flat lander out please. ??

06-Jan-22
Never been there, but I’ve heard positive things about Callahan Ranch. Might be a good place to start.

06-Jan-22
Send a PM to RK, I'm confident he'll either help you or point you in the right direction.

Also, look at Brushy Hill Ranch in Sabinal TX. It's a semi-guided hunt where you bring food, bedding and transportation.

Good luck

06-Jan-22
Lady Bownunter and I lived (and hunted) in TX for 24 years.

Regardless of where you decide to hunt try to select a ranch south of Hwy 90 or along I-35. While Rios are found all over TX, javelina numbers tended to be larger to the South of 90.

07-Jan-22
Pm sent

16-Jan-22
Can't speak for the turkeys, but Javelinas are in great numbers South of Hwy 90 as mentioned above. We hunt every year in that area between Marathon and Sanderson. I limit out every year with two, (State Limit). Will be headed down there in four weeks.

16-Jan-22
We will be near Laredo March 12-14. I have an appointment in San Antonio the 11th. The turkey season doesn't open until the 19th unfortunately.

16-Jan-22

16-Jan-22
Jason.

Try Jerry Gonzalez. He is out of Laredo and that area is crazy with javelina. I don't have his number but maybe someone here does. I'll see if I can find it

16-Jan-22
Jerry's phone number is 956-645-2775

28-Jan-22
No turkey hunts on the Callaghan, have to be a lease holder .

• Sitka Gear