Ermine 30-Jan-22
Hancock West 20-Feb-22
Ungie01201 17-Mar-22
APauls 17-Mar-22
07-Jan-22

Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo
Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo

Bill V - Iron Will 's Link
We want to thank everyone for the huge response to our Single Bevel broadheads last year. We announced them on Bowsite last year because you had been loud and clear about requesting them. In response to them, you were loud and clear once again that we need to add Left Single Bevel AND 100 grain Single Bevel options to our lineup - So we made both for 2022!

Left Single Bevels Available Now For hunters who shoot a left-fletched arrow, a matching left-bevel broadhead ensures your broadhead will continue to rotate counter clockwise at impact and through the animal to maximize tissue damage and penetration. Check them out at the link attached.

100 Grain Single Bevels Coming Soon For hunters that want to shoot a lighter broadhead, we're also pleased to announce new 100 grain Right and Left Single Bevel broadheads for 2022.

Like always, Iron Will broadheads are engineered with industry leading tolerances, proven A2 Tool Steel blades, and a ferrule that is 2-3 times stronger than typical aluminum or softer steel ferrules. After all it takes to finally release an arrow, we won't skimp on anything. Iron Will broadheads are built for maximum reliability on once-in-a-lifetime hunts.

07-Jan-22
I’ll stick with your double bevel 125V, and 125W.

07-Jan-22
Now you’ve done it…. Been waiting for the left bevel head and I guess the time is now! I’ll be placing an order soon.

07-Jan-22

spike78's embedded Photo
spike78's embedded Photo
Damn you Bill I was just gonna keep using my left over Slick Tricks in 2022 but now you put out the damn 100 grain single bevels! Shot a doe with your 100 grain vented this past season and held up incredible after passing through the deer and burying in the ground. Zero blade damage and still sharp to hunt with. Here’s the pic.

10-Jan-22
Spike78, thanks for the feedback and congrats!

10-Jan-22
I bought my brother three Iron Will broadheads for his birthday this year and had them engraved as well. He calls them his "jet fighter" broadheads, because they are so high speed. Thank you for making such an excellent product.

22-Jan-22
Do these shoot the same as field tips?

23-Jan-22
Bill, on your tests how close are your grouping at 20-40yards? I really want to try these

23-Jan-22
I've been shooting Ironwills for several years, Hancock. They are a great shooting head.

Whether or not they shoot with your field tips is more of a bow tune question than a broadhead question.

23-Jan-22
Thanks Predator. I wish i knew the in's & outs of working on bows. Been shooting another fixed broadhead for a long time without issues but the size & shape of these have me very intrigued. Hopefully ill be sending one thru a big thick hided bruin this spring.

23-Jan-22
I'd expect you'll have zero issues with the Ironwill if you're currently shooting a fixed blade with good results!

24-Jan-22
Hancock if any fixed heads fly for you the IW's will. They are the best flying fixed heads I've ever shot. And I've shot many.

24-Jan-22
Thanks Apauls. Im gonna order 6 wide vented 100gr. I pull 60lbs but have a short draw of 26.75" so im sticking with fixed to avoid KE loss.

30-Jan-22
Hancock West, sorry for the delayed response. Don't shoot groups with these heads at 20-40 since you will likely cause some damage. Shoot different spots. If you have any trouble, send me a DM and I can give you a list of things to check (bow tune, enough fletch, proper spine, etc.) With a proper setup, they should fly very well. Good hunting! Bill

30-Jan-22
Ironwills are a fantastic flying head. I’ve shot some amazing groups With field points out to long yardages 80-100.

20-Feb-22
Just shot my first IronWill vented 100gr wide broadhead & it shoots just like field points. I cant wait to test these in the field. They look like a cutting machines.

17-Mar-22
I just ordered some of the 100gr. wide vented. Can't wait to try them out.

17-Mar-22
I never shoot Iron Wills in a group. Diamonds cut diamonds. I'm no peasant, but I don't have that kind of play money either ;)

• Sitka Gear