Venom16730 17-Jan-22
DonVathome 17-Jan-22
Shuteye 17-Jan-22
bghunter 17-Jan-22
Flyingarcher 17-Jan-22
Mossy Cypress 17-Jan-22
Mossy Cypress 17-Jan-22
16-Jan-22
So I am looking to book a Florida gator hunt for my wife. Can anyone recommend a quality outfitter? There isn't much on the Outfitter Reports. I did see Okeechobee Outfitters so that is on the list, but other information is welcome as well. Thanks in advance.

16-Jan-22
Osceola outfitters.

16-Jan-22
I've been to Okeechobee outfitters years ago hog hunting I think it was a gator farm then.

16-Jan-22
I don't know anything about these outfits. They're just ones I saved for hog hunts and they offer gator hunts.

https://underthesonoutfitters.com/hunts/gator-hunts/

https://www.westshoreoutfitters.com/hunts/central-florida-alligator-hunts/

17-Jan-22
I live in Sarasota Fl, and there are a bunch of Outfitters down here . Some kill some good size gators , and a lot of small outfitters .

17-Jan-22
1. Are you willing to buy a tag or want a sure tag? 2. Are you interested in only a big gator (10 feet plus)? Or do you just want a fun hunt and will be happy with an 8 footer? 3. Price you are hoping to pay per person?

I have hunted FL gator 4 or 5 times guided and diy so I can give you some ideas.

17-Jan-22
A friend of mine took his two teen age boys to Florida to hunt gators. He brought me a bunch of gater steaks and that is some good eating. One of the gators they got was huge. They did it at night. His boys are excellent bow hunters and get plenty of deer here in Maryland.

17-Jan-22
Call Ed from FL bowfishing Bee. With him a ton for fishing/hunting and bowfishing. He can do private or public land hunts. I shot a 12 footer with him

17-Jan-22
Thanks for the tips all.

17-Jan-22
Central florida trophy hunts. Are you looking for a Canned type hunt? What size gator do you want and how much are you looking to spend?

17-Jan-22
Also DonVathome posted some very good questions/advice, I can tell it's not his first rodeo with gators just by the questions he is asking you to ask yourself.

• Sitka Gear