Heat 19-Jan-22
'Ike' (Phone) 19-Jan-22
AZ8 19-Jan-22
'Ike' (Phone) 19-Jan-22
azelkhntr 19-Jan-22
smarba 21-Jan-22
16-Jan-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Any issues with this, we’re covered by our license/tag…At least from what I’ve found so far!

16-Jan-22
Nope….been like that a long time now.

16-Jan-22
Thanks Roy…

19-Jan-22
How about if you are camping at night during a hunting trip? The way I read it I need the permit because the hunting license only covers while I'm actively hunting?

19-Jan-22
I've done a ton of camping and hunting on State land and never been hassled. Only way I could imagine anyone giving you a hassle is if you are WAY too close to town. Your License is your permit. You are good!

19-Jan-22
How’s winter been so far?

19-Jan-22

AZ8's embedded Photo
AZ8's embedded Photo
Nothing to brag about and January has been dry so far. Here’s the 90 day percent of normal.

19-Jan-22
Thanks John, was just looking for that…Yeah, pretty much same for us!

19-Jan-22
Many people will tell you a hunting and fishing license is the same as a Trust land recreation permit, but this is not true. A hunting or fishing license grants you access to state trust land while actively hunting or fishing. It does not permit an individual to stage a trailer, park an RV, or set up camp.

I wasn't aware that camping wasn't allowed if you're hunting our STL's. Don't know of anyone who's been run off the dirt where I'm at either. Most of the people who camp out here have been very good at keeping things cleaned up so that may be a big plus factor. You don't want to be caught target shooting on the stl.

21-Jan-22
Here in NM camping is not allowed on State Land. Access is allowed for hunting with proper hunting license, but can't stay overnight...

• Sitka Gear