DanaC 20-Jan-22
Screwball 20-Jan-22
Screwball 20-Jan-22
scentman 20-Jan-22
Beendare 20-Jan-22
17-Jan-22

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
For obvious reasons, I put this under the Cougar section. :) And I figured since Bowsite now allows such Off Topic threads…..

Who is Ghislaine Magellan naming??

17-Jan-22
HAAA, great section to list this topic. No guesses who, but will be interesting to hear names or if she decides to "take her own life" before she can reveal them...

17-Jan-22
She's done for now. Gonna see any day now about her "suicide"

17-Jan-22
The sad truth is the only name they (NY prosecutors and Media) want to hear is Trump. Clinton, Prince Andrew, and any liberal Democrat will be dismissed because she’s not credible. But if she names Trump it will be full immunity, and same day indictment followed by 24/7/365 on CNN and the rest of the press.

17-Jan-22
Think any will be hunters?

17-Jan-22

BowenAero's embedded Photo
BowenAero's embedded Photo
Hmmmm.

17-Jan-22
I give you serious props for the forum selection, bravo.

17-Jan-22

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
As I'm reading it, there's more than 8 John (or Jane) Does....

17-Jan-22
There are eight listed non-parties.

17-Jan-22
Funny how the likelihood of a 20 yr sentence gets her giving up the beans for a lesser sentence.

17-Jan-22
BEG.....as I read it...there are at least 151 "non-parties". Eight did not want the list unsealed, what about the other 143?

17-Jan-22
Saw some photos of Chris Wallace in 2016 with her. Probably why he left Fox News.

18-Jan-22
Politicians ( Democrats and Republicans) are like Lawyers they f#ck the citizens five days a week and play golf together on the weekends .

18-Jan-22
A juror failed to disclose sexual assault in his past.So now expect a mistrial then it goes away IF she plays ball-no one cares about the minors they want names.

I wonder if the juror was a plant....if Trump had any meaningful involvement we'd have known way before now.

18-Jan-22
100% agree Pat.

18-Jan-22
...or, they are keeping their powder dry until the see if he is in the game

18-Jan-22
Nothing new that the press will play dirty, but that is not my biggest concern with regards to this.

If any credible allegations come forward alleging Trump had sexual relations with minors, hopefully it will end his hero status with many and he receives just punishment along with all other dirt bags involved. Again, IF true, why would anyone want him in office? And IF true, the focus ought not be on the press or Republicans will lose big.

18-Jan-22

JL's Link
At least two jurors had sexual abuse issues in their background. I'm wondering if the defense lawyers are just now finding that out?? To me...it seems that would have been one of the first things they would have asked about during jury selection. It seems that would have been grounds to disqualify a prospective juror.

"A juror who sat at the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell last month and has now told reporters he was sexually abused as a child has retained a lawyer, the trial judge said on Thursday.

A second juror has also said they too discussed the experience of being sexually abused as a child during deliberations, the New York Times reported.

The unidentified first juror’s public interviews led defense lawyers in the case to say they will request a new trial.

US district judge Alison Nathan asked them to formally do so by 19 January.

In an order on Thursday, Judge Nathan said the juror’s retained lawyer, Todd Spodek, had informed her that the juror did not want the court to appoint a lawyer for him as she had offered. Spodek is well known in the New York legal world, including representing Anna Sorokin, who once posed as a foreign heiress to infiltrate Manhattan’s elite social circles."

18-Jan-22
WRT to any of the un-named folks in the black book.....I can also see them having some level of culpability if they knew there was illegal, underage sexual activity taking place and they did not speak up or report it.

18-Jan-22
Rocky,

That’s why ‘IF’ was inserted as well as “all other”. Just because others did it doesn’t make the behavior acceptable. Or maybe it does for some?

Go after all involved, but an unfair press is not the big issue here. It is senior citizens sexually exploiting minors, aka, moral depravity unleashed.

18-Jan-22
I wonder if the black book is being altered by removing some names, and/or adding some.

18-Jan-22
My point is part of the discussion.

I don’t see this as a biased MSM as much as I see ‘payback is a 8itch’ at play. From the moment Trump threw his hat into the primaries right up to today he has been on the attack against anyone who dared voice a counter position. He held himself up the nation’s knight, human nature people will relish in seeing someone knocked off their high horse.

18-Jan-22
All this stuff is a shot over the bow warning Trump off 2024.If he announced he's not running all of it dies,tax returns,Clinton's island,Jan 6th hearings etc.

18-Jan-22
Amazing what what people focus on. Does the wind in kansas whisper the name of Trump driving men insane?

18-Jan-22
Amazing what what people focus on. Does the wind in kansas whisper the name of Trump driving men insane?

Lol, trump is definitely a trigger word for our local libs

18-Jan-22
Trump must have pissed in your Cheerios Frank. I had to sit through Clinton, Obama, and now Biden the Lamebrain. Buck up Frank and be a man. ;-)

18-Jan-22
I surely hope everyone who is guilty is brought to light.. Whatever their name is

18-Jan-22
I honestly don’t see how she had any say so on whether that stuff got released. To me that is criminal in and of itself.

18-Jan-22
Amazing they put the person who organized the meetups in prison, yet let the men that raped young children walk free. Interesting.

18-Jan-22
If any credible allegations come forward alleging Habitat for wildlife had sexual relations with minors at his Jr. College, hopefully he receives just punishment along with all other dirt bags involved. Again, IF true

18-Jan-22
I surely hope everyone who is guilty is brought to light.. Whatever their name is

Exactly!!

18-Jan-22
John,

I would deserve prosecution for such criminal behavior, but such allegations would not be credible as I have been steadfastly loyal to my wife of 40 plus years, as I promised to God.

18-Jan-22
Well Frank Priest say they take a Vow of Celibacy until they don't. I don't find any one credible that insinuates that some one they don't like rapes children as you did with Trump when you have zero evidence that is the case. Other than I finding you to be a blow hard I have no reason to believe you are guilty of anything. Same as you with Trump and that the point.

18-Jan-22
John,

You have proven yourself again to be a liar, but that is no surprise. I never insinuated someone raped children. I said IF credible allegations came forward...

But, you drank the Kool-Aid long time ago and quit being objective from that moment forward.

18-Jan-22
I wonder if a Biden name could possibly be on the list? If you Hunt hard enough could be a possibility.

18-Jan-22
No Frank you didn't you just insinuated he did.....just as I said. Because there is no more or less reason to suggest Trump was doing what Epstein did than you other than you don't like him. Be a man you love to dance around the edges then say that not what you were doing. Trump can't be all that bad I bet he likes double stuff Oreos too!

18-Jan-22
Sad Truth, Get Over It. Focus on restoring Bowsite to its initial mission, a BOWSITE, not a platform/forum for your political views.

18-Jan-22
There are some really low character individuals on this site. Comments about other poster’s kids and casting aspersions about credible and decent members. Just embarrassing.

18-Jan-22
John,

I don’t know Trump not to like him. I don’t like his behavior. What’s so tough to understand about that?

Quote me directly, quit using hyper loaded terminology and accusing people of saying something they didn’t. They might assume you don’t like them.

Trump will be an obstacle to taking this country back to the right. Moving us rightward, for me, is more important than loyalty to trump. It really is as simple as that to me. But you die hard trump supporters can’t accept that so your childish defense is to call us libs. Predictable, and simple minded.

19-Jan-22
"If any credible allegations come forward alleging Trump had sexual relations with minors"

The problem is that the MSM would NOT wait to see if such allegations were true. They don't need or want evidence when it comes to president Trump.

19-Jan-22
Rut,

Totally agree with you, just as FOX at night convicts all libs.

With trump though, the extramarital affairs, allegations of walking thru the dressing rooms of the Miss Teenage pageant etc, there is a lot of smoke that many/most probably wouldn’t be surprised if these allegations had merit to them, any more than we would be surprised to hear Bill Clinton’s name.

19-Jan-22
HfW: the problem I see with most of your posts is the smoke you are blowing. Blowing smoke you do, the what if's and innuendo is nauseating.

As per the media remember most are no longer reporters they are "new journalists". Follow the money this all evolved further from the National enquirer, the Sun types, to 24 hour news when Ted Turner started it all. Humans love gossip.

19-Jan-22
Someone is gonna suicide her here pretty quick

19-Jan-22
Well the x gov of New Mexico Bill Richardson has been named, and George Mitchell former New York senator, now dead, was also named. So, figure out what politicians were hanging with these guys back in the day amd you'll have a fairly good idea as to who might be worried. I do believe the current office holder who was a senator back then might be a tad worried.

19-Jan-22

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
""So, figure out what politicians were hanging with these guys back in the day amd you'll have a fairly good idea as to who might be worried.""

Ayuh.

19-Jan-22
I’m sure Trump has bedded his share and who knows maybe some minors. Trump has a spent a good bit of time building stuff and making money. All Bill has ever done is focus on who he is bedding next. Those two are not even in the same category to me.

19-Jan-22
Ahhhh.... would that a lib, by any other name, smell as TDS.....

Trump had Epstein evicted and barred from one of his hotels.... wasn't for non-paid bills. To the TDS, having leased one of Epstein's jets traveling between NYC and Miami means "he was a passenger on Epstein's jet!". Guess what, so was John Glenn, Itzhak Perlman. He was on no "guest logs" to the infamous island as many others were. But hey.... you can dream.....

You can find pics of anyone in the political world with anyone else. Powerful rich people hang with other powerful rich people... as well as another class of satellites trying to become or influence powerful rich people. Likely find pics at church socials with some immoral unsavory characters talking to the "regular" folks. It's what con men and scam artists do. What they are best at.

And throwing out unfounded accusations against folks you don't like isn't exactly uncharted water. As are the "when did you stop beating your wife?" narratives. Turn about is fair play WRT unfounded clueless accusations. Proving absurdity sometimes requires using absurdity to point it out.

19-Jan-22
Screwball,

Me thinks your handle gloves nicely with your personality, lol.

Point out my innuendos but none of the others? Too much Trump juice dude.

20-Jan-22

DanaC's Link
Defense has asked for a re-trial, no surprise there

20-Jan-22
HFW no cool aid for I. It shocks me out of 330 million people Trump and Biden were the best we can offer for choices. Your left leaning attacks are way more off base in my opinion. If you were able to look even at our current state and how bad things have become in one year and where we are headed economically. The debt we are building is unsustainable for my grandchildren. That is on both sides but the nonsensical spending spree we are currently incurring is terrible for all. Inflation, study the 1970's and Jimmy Carter. That is where we are headed.

20-Jan-22
HFW no cool aid for I. It shocks me out of 330 million people Trump and Biden were the best we can offer for choices. Your left leaning attacks are way more off base in my opinion. If you were able to look even at our current state and how bad things have become in one year and where we are headed economically. The debt we are building is unsustainable for my grandchildren. That is on both sides but the nonsensical spending spree we are currently incurring is terrible for all. Inflation, study the 1970's and Jimmy Carter. That is where we are headed.

20-Jan-22
If you have followed my posts you would know I am not left leaning. I voted for trump, I should say against Biden.

I have stated here that when Carter was president I thought we would never have one worse in my lifetime. And then Obama came along and I said the same. Biden has them both beat, no contest, as the worst.

Trump is pathetic. He cares more about himself than the country. He caused GA’s senate to go blue and if he had kept his mouth shut instead of telling his supporters to stay home we would not be worrying about whether enough Dems will vote against legislation designed to allow them to stay in power permanently.

20-Jan-22
One thing is pretty obvious, Trump was his own worst enemy... he would just not tamper it down, even while he was ahead.

20-Jan-22
Lost in all of this, what was essentially an Epstein underage prostitution ring is THE MOTIVATION.

Just for fun…… I don’t think so. This was for political influence. Wouldn’t it be interesting to find out which policies were directly influenced?

• Sitka Gear