drslyr 19-Jan-22
drslyr 19-Jan-22
MA-PAdeerslayer 19-Jan-22
Bou'bound 19-Jan-22
drslyr 19-Jan-22
drslyr 19-Jan-22
19-Jan-22
5:58 AM LIVE from Ma*
Here we go again another boring live hunt for predators. One thing about predators is that its rarely successful well at least for me anyway. I h add ve read that like 70% of h t he time you call them in and they figure out g to he scam before you ever see em. Well we give it an hr or 2 and see what happens. Seeyas in da woodz!

19-Jan-22
I forgot to say i do call in hawks and owls quite frequently . I guess their predators but i dont countem cuz they dont walk the earth!

19-Jan-22
Good luck . Great morning for it

19-Jan-22
What’s your favorite rabbit sounds slayer ?

19-Jan-22
What’s your favorite rabbit sounds slayer ?

19-Jan-22
Whackem rabbit. My caller hods up to 1000 sounds. I can upload the files i want! Is your machine capable of foxdata? Ive been keeping records on the computer since 2012 on my hunts thru something on the foxpro site called fox data. The remote control records all your info on the hunt…. How long on stand, what calls, how long they were on, what volume ,etc then you load it up on foxdata on the computer when you get home. Only thing is no place for pics. Oh well cant have it all i guess

19-Jan-22
Just called in an owl

19-Jan-22
Gonna look at the foxdata. That’s neat. Could def help you identify what call sequences work better etc. the only negative is the ones that come in that you don’t necessarily see.

19-Jan-22
what kind of owl was it

19-Jan-22
Too far to tell bou

19-Jan-22
No anee mulls were skunned whacked bloodied or kilt during the scope of this hunt!

• Sitka Gear