Treeline 24-Jan-22
Z Barebow 24-Jan-22
Muleysareking 28-Jan-22
Bowboy 28-Jan-22
19-Jan-22

Ron Niziolek's embedded Photo
Ron Niziolek's embedded Photo

Ron Niziolek's Link
It's that time of year again. BOW was awarded a Commissioners License good for elk, deer or antelope in a unit of your choice. After midnight tonight, the raffle tickets should be available at the link provided. Thanks for your continued support. 100% of money generated will be put back into projects around the state.

19-Jan-22
Thought this would be popping up soon. Just got my latest BOW magazine.

Wish I could make the March banquet. Think someone could maybe record your "Hunting in Grizz Country" seminar and YouTube it, Ron? :-) Think I might give grizz country a try again when I draw my next gen tag.

19-Jan-22
Nick

Per Ron’s recent experience, you need to find deaf bears and threaten to throw sticks at them! Lol!

20-Jan-22
If Bowhunters of Wyoming wasn’t such a good cause, I would tell you not to waste your money. I already purchased the winning ticket. Lol!

Thanks for posting Ron!

20-Jan-22

21-Jan-22
Winning ticket purchased!

21-Jan-22
191 tickets sold, 6 more tickets sold that are in the mail we know of. It will slow down but "He who hesitates is lost". Why would anyone want to hunt big game in Wyoming for $50? Your choice of elk, deer or antelope,........Hmmmm I guess you can always use that $50 for beer... ......Mike

21-Jan-22
In for a couple of chances. I was going to head up there for the banquet since it is not that far away but it shows to be unavailable for adult seating... Bummer

21-Jan-22
Hey Tavis, and others, there is plenty of seating available and hope to see you there....Mike

21-Jan-22
I bought one while I was drinkin $50 worth of beer, strongly recommended

21-Jan-22

thedude's embedded Photo
thedude's embedded Photo
Here is the cooler from last year. Really took the wind out of my sails when they said you won... followed by cooler. I am in for 2 this year.

21-Jan-22
I'm in

23-Jan-22
In case some Bowsiters aren't aware where the money goes from the sale of chances for a Wyoming Commissioners tag, here ya go. First off, BOW actually loses money on this sale. We give 100% of the money ($20,000) to wildlife related projects,and it costs us over $700 to pay for the costs of advertising etc. We would be much better off if we auctioned it to the highest bidder because we would make more money and Susan wouldn't have to deal with hundreds of orders. BUT..... We have always believed that the little guy needs a chance at the tag, not just the highest bidder. Several times the winners of the drawings have been people that have purchased only 1 ticket, everybody gets a shot at it. 280 gone and 120 left. Below is a list of last years projects, just so everybody knows where their $50 went to in Wyoming..........Mike

North Bighorn Mule Deer Study $2,000.00 Red Rim Grizzly WHMA Fence Conversion-Saratoga $2,000.00 Snowy Range Moose Post-Wildfire Monitoring-Laramie $1,500.00 Access Yes $885.00 Communications Equipment/Thorofare-Teton County $500.00 Cellular Trail Cameras-Laramie Region $1,000.00 Carass Dumpster 2021 hunting season-Sheridan Region $1,200.00 Paintrock Hunter Mentor Program Archery Support - Worland $600.00 Wildlife Shoshone Fence Pull-WWF Dubois $1,000.00 Greys River District Habitt Restoration-Jackson $1,900.00 Ecology of Male Mule Deer in Western Wyoming $2,000.00 WY Range Mule Deer Severe Winter Recovery-Pinedale $2,000.00 Does the Petal Fall Far from the Rose $2,000.00 Nutrition, Disease or Predation-lamb survival $2,000.00

23-Jan-22
Good stuff, Mike!

24-Jan-22
Know how you feel thedude. I was the third place winner last year. Extreme excitement level spike lasted about five seconds. Raffle is a donation to a great cause...so grateful to win anything at all. Maybe this year! Susan, you have my number... LOL!

24-Jan-22
Make sure you boys that hunt or will hunt Wyoming are grabbing a membership with your raffle tickets. BOW are basically the only group in WY that is not actively trying to screw the non resident hunter. They are fighting for more opportunities for all of us bowhunters, not just residents.

24-Jan-22
I'm in! Good luck all!

24-Jan-22
Very happy to donate to so many great causes in Wyoming! And with such an awesome potential prize! Thank you BOW for the opportunity! Looking forward to coming up and hanging out with you guys at the banquet!

24-Jan-22
Great point Shrewski! BOW makes it easy to buy raffle tickets. I is just as easy to add a BOW membership to your raffle ticket purchase.

Purchasing a Bowhunter membership in states we hunt is a small investment.

28-Jan-22
They are sold out. You have to wait till March 19th for the drawing (The banquet in Rock Springs). Anticipation is a good thing! It only took 9 days to sell out, we think last year was the quickest at 19 days, but we beat that handily. Seems like a lot of people want to hunt..........Hmmmmm. ......Mike

28-Jan-22
Good deal

• Sitka Gear