Mike Ukrainetz 24-Mar-22
Bou'bound 29-Mar-22
Mike Ukrainetz 29-Mar-22
WoodMoose 29-Mar-22
Mike Ukrainetz 23-Oct-23
Mike Ukrainetz 15-Dec-23
20-Jan-22

Mike Ukrainetz's embedded Photo
Jason Haliburton from Ontario, 181 score, 31 inches wide, 54 yd shot.
Jason Haliburton from Ontario, 181 score, 31 inches wide, 54 yd shot.
Jason's deer, my guide Gerard got the pic and we figured he had to be in the 180's and 30 plus inches wide which is really rare for us. Even our 200 plus score deer rarely hit 30 inches.
Jason's deer, my guide Gerard got the pic and we figured he had to be in the 180's and 30 plus inches wide which is really rare for us. Even our 200 plus score deer rarely hit 30 inches.
A very excited hunter and a happy guide! Jason hunted with us the year before and took a nice buck too.
A very excited hunter and a happy guide! Jason hunted with us the year before and took a nice buck too.
Hey Bowsiters, I thought everyone might like to see how we did this past fall season 2021 with all of our species, mule deer as well as moose, elk and whitetails. With the USA border opening up mid summer 2021 we ended up hosting about half Canadians and the other half of our hunters were Americans. The Canadians got in on some great discounts since they were already booked before the border opened and I wanted to honour their support during the year and half of Covid lockdowns. Many of my American hunters were backlogged from 2020 or already booked for 2021 and the ones who could get here were thrilled to be able to hunt! It was an awesome season and we took lots of great critters. Hope you like seeing them.

Our guiding territory consists of three huge zones totaling 4600 sq miles or almost 3 million acres. We can hunt any of the public land which is about 25% of the territory and we can also hunt anywhere we can get permission on the private land. About 70% of the private landowners give us permission to hunt, and it's illegal to pay for hunting access. So we don't have any exclusive access but we have endless land to hunt. Canada is a great place to hunt!

20-Jan-22

Jason with his moose, called into close range.
Jason with his moose, called into close range.
Jason also took this moose with his bow. Gerard called it into close range. We do light, short, pleading cow calls to call the bulls within bow range. The guide wears black and lets the moose see him from a distance, and he calls frequently, sometimes almost non stop. The hunter tucks in close behind the guide, he can wear camo. Some bulls will just stand their ground and let you walk up on them, other ones will throw caution to the wind and come running over and just let you shoot them! It's really amazing and fun when it works. It doesn't fail very often, probably a 75% shot opportunity rate if you start with an unaware bull. Acting like a feeding moose helps too.

21-Jan-22
Those are some beauties Mike! Moose hunt sounds interesting.

21-Jan-22
Nice! Hopefully be asking for some tactics when I draw a moose tag down here in the lower 48 this year!

21-Jan-22
Looking forward to more success pics!

21-Jan-22
Sweet!

21-Jan-22

Tony Keim from Iowa
Tony Keim from Iowa
Tony was our first American to get across the border after two spring seasons and one fall of no American hunters. We were very excited to see his smiling unmasked face come into camp! It was a brutal couple of lockdown years for us and our hunters!!

Tony is a great guy and a dedicated bowhunter. This hunt was his 3rd time moose bowhunt with us. He killed a good bull in 2019 with us but was a no kill in 2018 due to very rainy, cold weather. We had a couple bulls on camera coming to our natural salt licks in daylight this year so we were certain that Tony would get another bull and that the bad luck in 2018 was just a fluke. Well, he only had one small bull come in the first day and not offer a good shot which is so, so rare. The moose usually come in for a solid 5-10 minutes and offer multiple shot opportunities from a tree stand at the one lick or a tripod stand at the other. Tony stuck it out on stand for 3 more days and saw all kinds of animals, including cow and calf moose but no bulls. We pulled him off the stand for the 5th and 6th days to try to kill a bull with some spot and stalk hunting but it didn't work out either. Finally Tony ended the 6 day hunt with no kill, a rarity for us. Sorry Tony, we hope to have you back!

21-Jan-22

Jason Lee from Alberta
Jason Lee from Alberta
Jason Lee was a new bowhunter and he wasn't keen on sitting the licks and wanted a more active spot and stalk bowhunt. This usually means seeing more moose and all kinds of other critters but the opportunities to kill can be tougher, longer shots on bulls that sometimes won't stand still, poor body angles, etc. Guide Alec Zabel used our calling technique and got him a good 60 yard opportunity on a broadside bull and Jason made a great shot on his first bull moose!

23-Jan-22

Lloyd Jollata from Ontario
Lloyd Jollata from Ontario
Big heavy bases with a wicked brow tine point.
Big heavy bases with a wicked brow tine point.
Avid bowhunter Lloyd had always wanted to go on an Alberta muley hunt but couldn't afford the normal US funds hunt cost. Covid was a blessing for him and he picked up the hunt at a greatly discounted cost and ending up killing this awesome 182 score muley with guide Alec. The buck had an extra inline point on his left antler and a wicked looking point coming off of his base on the right side. I don't think the brow tine point would be an official scoreable point but we scored it anyway. Lloyd was thrilled with the hunt and we were pumped to get him a big deer! It is great to be able to help these Canadian hunters fulfill their dreams and score on a great animal.

(Canola is the crop they are in, the muleys love it!)

23-Jan-22

Spectacular buck!
Spectacular buck!
We do extensive scouting from Aug 15 till the opener on Aug 25 where we focus on locating as many muley bucks as we can, along the way we find a lot of our elk, moose and whitetails. We spent countless hours trying to relocate this big deer and get him killed all the way to Nov 30th. We never could find him again and didn't hear of him being killed. Probably went 200+ gross!

23-Jan-22
The pic of that awesome muley standing out in the canola, brings back lots of memories, Mike!

For you guys looking for a chance at a giant muley, Mike’s definitely got em!

24-Jan-22

A group of young bucks that all made it through the 2021 season.
A group of young bucks that all made it through the 2021 season.
Thanks T-Roy! It’s always exciting when we find some great bucks in the summer and then our bowhunters get first crack at them.

24-Jan-22
what does the process look like from first seeing a mulie you want to kill to getting an arrow in him?

How far do you typically have to stalk? What is average shot distance? Any details, would be appreciated

thanks

24-Jan-22

Bedded for the day, ready for a stalk
Bedded for the day, ready for a stalk
You better be hidden at this point but still able to see what the deer is doing!
You better be hidden at this point but still able to see what the deer is doing!
Ready to be shot!
Ready to be shot!
Hey Pyrannah (Ben), thanks for the great questions! We drive around in a truck first thing in the morning looking for deer, once we spot a good buck, usually up feeding at first light, we will drive on by and watch him from a distance till he beds for the day and then put a stalk on him. You want enough wind to cover the noise of your stalk but not so much wind that you can’t shoot. Exactly 40 yds is the perfect distance. Then we wait for the buck to stand while we remain hidden in the crop, peeking through it, waiting for ideally the buck to look the other way, then draw back while staying hidden in the crop. Then the guide confirms that the deer is looking the other way and you come to your knees or stand for the shot. The guide gives a final distance reading off the side of the deer and you make a perfect shot just above the top of the crop, right behind the deer’s shoulder.

24-Jan-22
WOW! That sounds like such a BLAST!!!!!!

24-Jan-22

Tanner Publow from Ontario
Tanner Publow from Ontario
Tanner and his Dad, Chris who came along to bowhunt elk. They said they had a great time
Tanner and his Dad, Chris who came along to bowhunt elk. They said they had a great time
Tanner was another Canadian that was able to get in on a discounted mule deer bowhunt in 2021. Guide Gerard helped him kill this 166 inch deer at 53 yds. He also came with us in 2020 and killed a big 6 point bull elk.

And Yes, Pyrannah the mule deer hunts are definitely a blast! I did lay out the perfect scenario of how we kill the bucks and it does happen about half the time like that, the other half of the time we kill them any way we can, pushes, ground blinds, tree stands and just random encounters while the deer are on the move.

24-Jan-22

Tanner and his 2020 elk.
Tanner and his 2020 elk.
Another great pic of the elk killers
Another great pic of the elk killers
They called this herd bull in at 2:30 in the afternoon by sneaking in close to the herd and harassing them while bedded. The bull finally couldn't take the calling, his cows wouldn't leave so he came in to chase the intruding bull off. He got an arrow instead.

25-Jan-22

Zak Koolen from Ontario
Zak Koolen from Ontario
Tanner's buddy Zak Koolen took this 164 inch deer at 40 yds bedded in a canola field. Guide Alec Zabel put him in a perfect position to make the shot.

25-Jan-22
Very Nice Mike! What would you say that your average shot distance was for you successful bowhunters on mule deer?

25-Jan-22
Thanks Tom and Mike! For average, successful shot distance I would say that it is about 40-45 yds. But we purposely don’t try to get closer and if we have a guy who’s a really good shot we will hang up the stalk at 50-60 yds. It’s easier to stay hidden at the longer ranges and the longer arc of the arrow actually helps drop the shot into the top of the crop inches from the deer’s body. We especially need this on a taller crop situation. We could often stalk into 20-30 yds or even less but now you would have to draw your bow as soon as the deer begins to stand and then just shoot whatever body angle you are given. So maybe a traditional hunter could do it with a 650 grain, bone breaking arrow and a quick shot?! But if we get a week with little wind then getting close is really tough.

25-Jan-22

Big!
Big!
Here's another dandy buck from last fall. We had him scouted out the year before too but could never get him killed, even with a rifle. This year he was huge and we closed the chapter on him, you'll get to see the results later in the thread...

Anyone want to hazard a gross score guess?

25-Jan-22
206”

25-Jan-22
Mike - I’m signed up for elk in 2023 with you but jeez these mule deer pics are tempting.

Save me a big dark antlered 6 point like the one above and I’ll get by for now!

25-Jan-22
Haha, badlander, no worries, it’s a great elk hunt too! Got a few more awesome muleys coming up though…

Good guess T-Roy! Very close

26-Jan-22

26-Jan-22

Zak with his moose, his 1st big game animal kill!
Zak with his moose, his 1st big game animal kill!
Zak was new to bowhunting and was having a tough time making the shots on the critters and getting something killed but then he got his act together and pulled off a perfect 40 yd shot on this 40 inch bull moose. The muley and moose were his first two big game animal kills!

27-Jan-22

Gerard Van Den Boogaard with his big buck!
Gerard Van Den Boogaard with his big buck!
Before picture...
Before picture...
The buck the year before, probably a 3 1/2 yr old, again in the Canola crop while it's in the yellow flower stage.
The buck the year before, probably a 3 1/2 yr old, again in the Canola crop while it's in the yellow flower stage.
We tried to kill this buck with our hunters for the last two years but couldn't get it done. My head guide Gerard has been with me for 6 years and he stayed with me through all the Covid lockdown crap over the last two years even at a greatly reduced salary. After a 6 year wait he had an opportunity to draw a muley tag in our 1200 sq mile zone. He drew the tag and I let him hunt for any buck on his very few days off from guiding. He happened to find this big guy and finally got him killed after an initial 60 yd shot and then a killing shot at 15 yds, it was a tough two day ordeal. You'll have to ask Gerard about it if you come on a hunt with us. My other great guide Alec also stuck with me. I couldn't have financially survived without these guys, they deserve the personal hunting bonus. Fortunately we are not restricted to hunting a small piece of managed private land where we control exactly what bucks live or die.

Gerard's buck scored 197 gross and it certainly wasn't the biggest buck we had scouted out or tried to kill with our hunters.

27-Jan-22

Guide's Gerard and Alec, letting my guides hunt on their days off gives me the best guides in the business!
Guide's Gerard and Alec, letting my guides hunt on their days off gives me the best guides in the business!

27-Jan-22
Nice going Mike. No one works harder and is more professional then you and your guides.

27-Jan-22
Thanks Cam! It was so great to have Canadians like you in camp, probably never would have made it happen without Covid. Gotta look on the bright side sometimes…

27-Jan-22
Awesome bucks Mike! Something about big mulies get me so fired up!

27-Jan-22
Fantastic animals all around!

27-Jan-22
Thanks guys! Got a few more to go, I figured bowsite would be a great place to honour the animals and hunts that we were so fortunate to be a part of!

28-Jan-22
WoW!

Dang nice harvests, thanks for sharing, Mike

Good luck, Robb

28-Jan-22
Gerard was around on my first hunt up with Mike. Great guy. Helped me take my first good Mulie. I can tell everyone this, Mikes moose hunt produces bulls and his mulie hunts produce giants. I rifle hunted for mine since that was the time of year my dad wanted to go but was there during the bow season the year before , plenty of animals and a great group to spend the week with.

28-Jan-22
Thanks guys! Got a few more to go, I figured bowsite would be a great place to honour the animals and hunts that we were so fortunate to be a part of!

28-Jan-22
Great animals Mike. Thanks for taking the time to post them.

30-Jan-22

Brian Wilkins from Ontario
Brian Wilkins from Ontario
Some very steep hillsides that are terrible when it rains, slick mud that builds up on your feet.
Some very steep hillsides that are terrible when it rains, slick mud that builds up on your feet.
Brian was in excellent shape for a man in his 60's and he kept a very positive attitude the whole time. The country might look pretty easy to hunt compared to high elevation mountains but the deadfall alone will kill a guy!
Brian was in excellent shape for a man in his 60's and he kept a very positive attitude the whole time. The country might look pretty easy to hunt compared to high elevation mountains but the deadfall alone will kill a guy!
Here is another Canadian who was very happy to finally be hunting elk in Western Canada! It's actually very tough for fellow Canadians from Eastern Canada to get the chance to hunt elk. Canada is not like the USA where an American from any state can go out west and hunt elk or draw a great elk tag. The Western provinces are very stingy with their hunting opportunities and only let other Canadians go with an outfitter and pay the big bucks or arrange a hunt through the hunter host system with a fellow Canadian who can't be paid. Many Eastern Canadian hunters have a life long dream to finally get to hunt elk. 65 year old Brian was one of those hunters. I guided him and we had our close range opportunities, including a shot on a big 300 inch bull but we just couldn't get it done. All we got was nice scenery pictures.

30-Jan-22
Mike, you have some monstrous mulie bucks !

30-Jan-22

Zak Lupu and Bill Garnett from Quebec, Canada
Zak Lupu and Bill Garnett from Quebec, Canada
Zak and Bill were another couple of Canadians who really wanted to do an elk hunt. Zak had killed one moose with a bow and Bill had never big game hunted. They both got close shots including a 10 yd shot by Bill where he stuck his arrow in this tree instead of the elk! They said they had a blast and wanted to come back though.

Thanks drycreek! It's a great muley bowhunt!

30-Jan-22

45 inches wide but he only net scored 130 4/8 due to a screwball way that the measurer had to do the pan length. I shot a 40 inch bull in 2019 that scored 142 but doesn't look nearly as big! Oh well.
45 inches wide but he only net scored 130 4/8 due to a screwball way that the measurer had to do the pan length. I shot a 40 inch bull in 2019 that scored 142 but doesn't look nearly as big! Oh well.
After I guided Brian on the elk bowhunt I wanted to check out a new area that would hopefully be good for us in the future. I brought my bow and an elk and moose tag along in case I ran into something I wanted to kill for myself. I had never been in the area before and didn't know what to expect. It was a really windy morning so I slept in that day and then started hiking at 9 am in the morning. At 11 am I got a bull elk to respond to my locator bugles and I ended up bugling him into 35 yds at noon, he was just a 5 point so passed him up. Then at 2:30 pm I ran into a group of three bull moose, including this one, and an even bigger one and a smaller one. I almost killed the big bull, could have killed the small one but then lost track of them in the thick woods. They never winded me so I was hopeful I could find them again. Two hours later I ran into the middle sized bull again and after a bit of a shooting rodeo I ended up getting him killed at 6 pm. I hiked out to the truck by dark at 8:30 pm covering 11.1 miles in some steep, brutally thick, deadfall filled country. It was worth it and would be a great spot to take a physically fit hunter in the future. My cook Josh and I went in the next day and packed the bull out and then I was back to guiding a rifle elk hunt on Sept 17th, opening day of rifle season.

I had the bull gross scored at about 150 which is pretty big for us. and I was thrilled! We have tons of moose but very few in the 45 plus inch wide, 150 plus score size. We've only killed two bulls over 50 inches in 16 years with many, many dead bulls.

31-Jan-22
Some great photos and adventure stories, Mike! Pls keep them coming!

01-Feb-22

Ken Price from Red Deer, Alberta.
Ken Price from Red Deer, Alberta.
Where he dropped!
Where he dropped!
Unbelievably we were able to get a quad within a few hundred yards of the dead bull. Normally it's debone and pack out with our team of guides!
Unbelievably we were able to get a quad within a few hundred yards of the dead bull. Normally it's debone and pack out with our team of guides!
Thanks dino! will keep them rolling in...

I took Ken for the opening week of rifle hunting, Sept 17th and I was really struggling to get into any bugling bulls. We live and die by the intensity of the rut because the woods are so thick with no place to glass. We almost always have to call the bulls in unless we can find a farm field spot where they are consistently feeding which is rare. Ken was in great shape so we put on the miles, 10+ miles a day. After 3 days of hiking and throwing out location bugles we weren't hearing much calling we decided to slow it down and still hunt a river valley on the 4th day of hunting. It has some big spruce tree patches with good trails and very little deadfall so if I have a quiet, sneaky hunter it can be a deadly hunting method. I would call about every 400-500 yds then slowly walk to the next location, stopping and listening along the way. It paid off with this bull silently coming in to 25 yds. We had a few tense moments getting into position for a good shot but Ken dropped the bull in his tracks. It was a very exciting hunt!

01-Feb-22
Nice pics Mike. Is that rifle a Browning Hells Canyon?

01-Feb-22
JL, beats me, I'm not much of a gun guy, I only guide rifle hunts. Bowhunting only for me!

02-Feb-22

Reinold Schut from Ontario
Reinold Schut from Ontario
Reinold did a big hike on opening day, Sept 17, with local guide Logan Dolan and they came across this big enough bull and he was tagged out on opening day! It was a good thing because he was half crippled up for a few days after all the hiking. It was Reinold's first elk.

03-Feb-22

Kyle Waldie and Gerard
Kyle Waldie and Gerard
Jeff Waldie with his bull and the combine in the background.
Jeff Waldie with his bull and the combine in the background.
They both got scoped!
They both got scoped!
Five bull elk kills for six rifle hunters opening week and my moose from two days before, a great week!
Five bull elk kills for six rifle hunters opening week and my moose from two days before, a great week!
Kyle Waldie and his dad Jeff from Ontario came on the hunt with Reinold. They got into some great elk action on one of those rare farm field spots. Kyle and guide Gerard left Jeff on the edge of the field while they went in the bush to see if they could find some elk. The bulls were bugling and they moved in on a big herd. After some walking and calling a nice bull stepped out in front of Kyle at 200 yds and he got it! After a couple of high fives they heard some shooting back at the field. That got them pumped up and they quickly got the bull gutted and went back to see Jeff.

Sure as heck he had also got a bull but had dropped it just inside the field edge. Farmers understandably hate crop damage, which we always compensate them for, but Gerard is friends with the farmer and he had just rolled into the field to combine it. They waved him down and told him about the situation, he was happy to hear about two dead elk and volunteered to combine the oat crop right up to the dead bull. It was so great, two bulls down and a happy farmer!

03-Feb-22

Lots of delicious meat to go home with! Our elk taste really good because they are basically grain fed. Some like the elk more than the moose.
Lots of delicious meat to go home with! Our elk taste really good because they are basically grain fed. Some like the elk more than the moose.

03-Feb-22
Yes sir, never disappoints…

04-Feb-22

Dean Fitzpatrick from B.C.
Dean Fitzpatrick from B.C.
Thanks Ike! Always appreciate any feedback.

Opening week for rifle moose is September 24th, right at the beginning of the rut, an exciting time to be in the woods, moose rut and elk rut going strong. You never know when you will hear a screaming bull or a grunting one! I was guiding Dean from Vancouver B.C. on a moose and elk combo hunt. Dean is a very interesting guy who has a movie production company. He had some great stories about many of the actors he had met over the years. He also grew up in inner city Vancouver and had other crazy stories about growing up with the gangs. We chatted lots while we drove around looking for moose in the fields and stopping, hiking trying to call one in. We have a few too many cow moose in our area so calling can be tough, driving in the truck is often more effective. We almost killed a bull elk and a moose in the same field but ended up screwing up both opportunities. Then we finally found a moose standing in an old homestead patch of woods and one 150 yd shot later we had him on Sept 28th. Dean wasn't quite up to hiking the big river valleys and we ended up elkless.

06-Feb-22

Dan Brazinha from Alberta
Dan Brazinha from Alberta
Do we really want to kill a bull down there?!
Do we really want to kill a bull down there?!
I missed featuring another bull elk that was killed our first week of rifle elk hunts, Sept 17 to 22. Dan Brazinha came up with an older buddy of his, Tim Perry and they hunted hard all week with guide Alec. Dan was very fit and able to hike the river valleys and he was rewarded with this decent 5 point bull. Tim unfortunately went home empty handed, sorry Tim!

06-Feb-22

At least he is smiling! It's actually not too bad packing an elk out with our team of young guides. We can get a bull out in a half day at worst.
At least he is smiling! It's actually not too bad packing an elk out with our team of young guides. We can get a bull out in a half day at worst.
I know our elk are not the biggest but it's a rifle hunt in the rut which is such a rare hunt to get in the States, especially at any sort of reasonable price. It's a fun, exciting hunt especially when the bulls are screaming! Because the woods are so thick, we can often have them within 50-100 yards and still can't see them. But it helps a lot of the bulls survive even an over the counter rifle hunt. The elk population is actually increasing in our zone every year, they can't kill enough of them.

07-Feb-22

Wayne Johnson from Alberta
Wayne Johnson from Alberta
The meat cooler shot!
The meat cooler shot!
Wayne and his buddy Jim were two old farmers from Grasslands, Alberta who booked an elk hunt with us. Wayne at 74 yrs old and Jim at 72 looked to be a big challenge for us to get them opportunities at elk. Guide Gerard pulled it off and pushed Wayne just shy of death to get him his chance on this big 6 point bull. It ended up being the biggest bull for us for the whole season, 260 gross. It was a lifelong dream of Wayne's to get an elk and he finally got it done. Jim was ok in not getting one, he said he was mainly hopeful that his buddy Wayne would kill out, and he sure did!

08-Feb-22

Canadians Matt Westman and Mike Hansen with Matt's moose.
Canadians Matt Westman and Mike Hansen with Matt's moose.
Mike and Matt with Mike's moose
Mike and Matt with Mike's moose
Matt and Mike from Alberta wanted to come on a guided moose hunt and get it done. They did, physically easy hunt, dropped the bull right in the field and lots of great tasting, free range meat and a heck of an adventure!

09-Feb-22

Derek with his moose and Dad Tom.
Derek with his moose and Dad Tom.
Tom and Derek with Tom's bull
Tom and Derek with Tom's bull
Here's a couple of our first American hunters for 2021, son Derek and his Dad Tom Fischer. They wanted to make sure they got moose so they weren't picky on size. Tom had limited mobility so this was the perfect father and son hunt, lodge based, drive around in a pickup, see lots of moose and elk, muleys, whitetails and bears. All of them out feeding in the fields.

They drove through the Canada border and said it was pretty much hassle free. Driving is the only way to take ALL of your meat home, otherwise you are pretty limited to how much meat you can take back, maybe 50-100 lbs in extra baggage for your flight home. There is no good shipping option from Alberta to the USA. We also have an excellent butcher who can cut wrap and freeze all of your delicious moose meat, takes him about 36 hours to have it packaged up, frozen hard and ready for transport. An average moose like these will give you about 350 lbs of boneless meat, the equivalent of about seven 48 quart coolers, like the Walmart ones. If you use bigger coolers plan on a minimum of 350 quarts of cooler space. A 40+ inch, 5 or 6 yr old bull will get upwards of 400 lbs/quarts of space. A giant 8+ yr old 45-50+ inch bull will push into the 450 lb meat range, very rare for us though and much of the meat is hamburger which we will gladly use in camp if you can't fit it all in your coolers.

09-Feb-22
Very nice

10-Feb-22

Ontarions, Bob, Marco and Brian
Ontarions, Bob, Marco and Brian
Brian with his monster bull!
Brian with his monster bull!
Bob, Marco and Brian came out from Ontario for a moose hunt because the tags in Ontario are so incredibly difficult to get or one bull tag may have to be shared amongst a group of 10 or more hunters! In Alberta Marco and Brian both got their own tags. Bob was the non hunter tagging along and Marco and Brian got a couple of good eating bulls.

Thanks slate!

11-Feb-22

Guide Gerard and his Dad Piet
Guide Gerard and his Dad Piet
Gerard is relatively new to bowhunting, they mostly use crossbows in Ontario, so he has been trying to get as many animals as possible. A muley doe put some meat in the freezer and built up the bowhunting skills!
Gerard is relatively new to bowhunting, they mostly use crossbows in Ontario, so he has been trying to get as many animals as possible. A muley doe put some meat in the freezer and built up the bowhunting skills!
Brother Derek with his first elk!
Brother Derek with his first elk!
And a whitetail doe for Gerard put him around 12-15 personal bow kills in the 6 years he's worked for us. He's of course guided to many, many bow kills now too!
And a whitetail doe for Gerard put him around 12-15 personal bow kills in the 6 years he's worked for us. He's of course guided to many, many bow kills now too!
After 8 weeks of scouting, and hunting we take a break from Oct 8 to 22. Whew, we usually really need it. So what do we do on the break? Go hunting! For ourselves. Guide Gerard brought some of his family and a buddy from Ontario to see what critters they could get, and they got a few.

13-Feb-22

Gerard's buddy Brian
Gerard's buddy Brian
Brian's big whitetail, the picture is deceiving, it looks like a 130 class 8 point but it went 147, wide, heavy frame!
Brian's big whitetail, the picture is deceiving, it looks like a 130 class 8 point but it went 147, wide, heavy frame!
Brian came from Ontario to see if he could tag out on an elk and maybe a whitetail buck. Mid October is not a good time to hunt either species, we would never run paid hunts for them at that time of year. The rut isn't on for elk or whitetails, it is truly the October lull but the advantage is that it is the time with the least amount of Alberta hunters, especially those traveling from the big cities of Calgary and Edmonton. If you know where to go like a local does or a well scouted guide like Gerard with a bit of luck you can get it done! They did on a nice elk and a big framed 8 point scoring just shy of 150 at a clean 147!

13-Feb-22
Congrats on another great year MIke!

You run a first class operation....Big country, lots of opportunity, great meals and an awesome lodge!

I remember you calling in my bull elk on a string to 40 yds (after we chased him a mile)!

Fun times!

Mark

13-Feb-22
Thanks Mark! That was one of the most epic bugling sessions I've ever had especially when the bull turned around to fight us and we were standing in plain view and you shot him! He was blind with rage.

14-Feb-22

Tom Williams from Oklahoma
Tom Williams from Oklahoma
John Williams
John Williams
Two more of our American hunters made it through the border on Oct 22nd by driving all the way from Oklahoma, very few hassles. They were twin brothers, Tom and John Williams. Tom got a big bull and John got a one antlered one. The moose rut is basically over at this point which usually ends most good moose hunting but not in our area. The bulls simply transition into feeding in the farm fields on 2nd growth canola or hay crop. If there are bales in the field then they really feel comfortable hanging out well after first light. We've sometimes seen 20-30 moose in one field on a frosty, calm morning. Our record is 44 moose in one 620 acre field with 12 of them being bulls! It's still hard to find a big one though.

15-Feb-22

Tom Core from Washington, DC
Tom Core from Washington, DC
Gerard and Tom jumping in the pic with Troy and his bull.
Gerard and Tom jumping in the pic with Troy and his bull.
Tom Core and his buddy Troy Ford had booked a 2020 moose hunt back with us in 2018. They finally got to come up in 2021 and got two big ole moose, well, big moose bodies anyway. They loved the hunt and threatened to come back again soon!

16-Feb-22

Albertan Walt Boesch
Albertan Walt Boesch
Covid gave us an opportunity to meet fantastic, fellow Canadians like Walt. He had drawn a couple of resident moose tags in Alberta the last few 15 years but just hadn't been able to get it done. He knew the value of a guided hunt and came to us for help. Guide Ryan helped him get it done on a nice drop tine bull. Walt cut, and wrapped all of his own moose meat and hung around camp all week, going along on the other hunts. He didn't want to end his holiday and go home. Congrats Walt!

17-Feb-22

Pat Davey from Alberta
Pat Davey from Alberta
Pat was another Alberta hunter who wanted some help killing a bull. We were happy to do it!

18-Feb-22

Sue and Eric Moland from Alberta
Sue and Eric Moland from Alberta
My outfitter insurance agent Eric needed help with getting his wife her first bull moose so we helped her out too. Sue Moland with another monster bull. It's a good thing we have tons of moose in our guiding areas. Alberta resident hunters get about 400 bull tags in our 3 guiding zones and a lot of other moose get killed by Native hunters with no tags. There is still lots left every year. It's an amazingly productive area because the moose are fedding in the farm crops being raised just like you would a deer herd.

19-Feb-22

Tony Jones from Indiana
Tony Jones from Indiana
Tony Jones and his buddy Chris Pasielski drove up together from Virginia and Indiana for their moose hunt. Tony got this bull on the 4th day of his hunt, Nov 4th and Chris missed a couple of tough long shots, 350 yds I believe it was. They had to leave 2 days early and Chris went back to the USA mooseless. I'm sorry Chris, hopefully you can make it back again soon!

Our November moose hunts are just as successful as our rut hunts. This is because as the rut tapers off the weather gets colder and the moose begin to feed in the farm fields. In most areas you would not want to try to hunt moose in November, without farmland the moose will retreat back into the heavy timber or willow flats where they can be very difficult to find. On our hunts most days each hunter will see 10-20 moose a day, mostly cows and calves though, on good days way more than that! All from the comfort of a pick up truck.

21-Feb-22

21-Feb-22

21-Feb-22

Scott Sioch from Connecticut
Scott Sioch from Connecticut
270 lbs live weight, not to worry, we had him gutted within an hour of the kill on a below freezing day.
270 lbs live weight, not to worry, we had him gutted within an hour of the kill on a below freezing day.
November is when we also start doing our whitetail deer hunts. We have some huge deer but they are not easy to kill, no bait, free range and heavily hunted by the locals. We don't normally like to hunt them until the rut is really getting going Nov 8 and on, but I had been scouting out some bucks the last several years that were consistently hitting scrapes the first week in November or even late October where they would finally show their first daylight pictures of the fall. From August 20th till Oct 20th the mature bucks are almost completely nocturnal. Paul agreed to give it a try hunting them a bit early, walking quite ways to then sneak quietly in and out of stands located near scrapes. Our main target buck was a giant typical 170 class typical that I had been trying to kill for three years but we had other great bucks on our hit list too. Scott got one of them with a 150 yd shot, a big 158 1/8 clean typical. A good solid deer for our guiding territory and the first deer of November! Congrats Scott!!

22-Feb-22

Les Swick from Iowa
Les Swick from Iowa
I asked Les how old his camo jacket was and he said he thought it was 30 years old. I said more like 50! I love the classic, old pattern!
I asked Les how old his camo jacket was and he said he thought it was 30 years old. I said more like 50! I love the classic, old pattern!
Les at the wolf bait having some fun with moose ribs! We can use road kill if we have a legal permit.
Les at the wolf bait having some fun with moose ribs! We can use road kill if we have a legal permit.
80 yr old Les Swick from Iowa came on another hunt with us for moose and wolf. He got his moose but not his wolf. We can do baited wolf hunts throughout the winter for anyone interested? Pretty high success rate.

23-Feb-22

Gergo Elischer from Alberta
Gergo Elischer from Alberta
Guide Gerard runs all the wolf baiting and hunting. He starts the baits in November so it's a hunt that can be added to a November deer or moose hunt for an extra cost to hunt, and a kill fee.
Guide Gerard runs all the wolf baiting and hunting. He starts the baits in November so it's a hunt that can be added to a November deer or moose hunt for an extra cost to hunt, and a kill fee.
Trail cam pic of one of the wolves from last fall. The hard part is getting them to visit in daylight and to stick around for any length of time, often they don't come back for days.
Trail cam pic of one of the wolves from last fall. The hard part is getting them to visit in daylight and to stick around for any length of time, often they don't come back for days.
Gergo packing him out! I don't remember the weight on it, but we've killed a couple of big 125 lb Alpha males out of about a dozen kills. I've heard they will go as high as 200 lbs?
Gergo packing him out! I don't remember the weight on it, but we've killed a couple of big 125 lb Alpha males out of about a dozen kills. I've heard they will go as high as 200 lbs?
Gergo booked a last minute wolf hunt to hunt the same baits that Les had been hunting and Gergo tagged out on the first day, the first couple of hours of hunting actually. Lucky guy! He hunted for a few more days to see if he could get another wolf since we have an unlimited kill quota but no luck.

25-Feb-22

Myron Ramage from Alberta
Myron Ramage from Alberta
November 8 is when we begin our rifle mule deer rut hunts. Myron Ramage from southern Alberta had always wanted to get a "wall hanger' muley but hadn't been able to pull it off by drawing his own Alberta tag. It takes a ton of time to scout out and kill a big buck on your own. He turned to us for help after he had a successful spring bear hunt with us in May. We were able to get him his big ole buck too! 175 gross score with 5 1/2 inch bases.

25-Feb-22
Thanks Paul (trublucolo), more great muleys and whitetails to come!

27-Feb-22

Matthew Smith from Texas
Matthew Smith from Texas
A Happy guy with a scope eye!
A Happy guy with a scope eye!
Matthew's wife came along as non hunter, she participated in the whole hunt. We can often accommodate non hunters who can come along on the hunt or hang out at the lodge.
Matthew's wife came along as non hunter, she participated in the whole hunt. We can often accommodate non hunters who can come along on the hunt or hang out at the lodge.
Matthew Smith drove all the way up from Georgetown, Texas to finally get to do the mule deer hunt he had booked back in October of 2018! It was worth the drive when guide Gerard helped him kill this 185 inch non typical buck we had named "Turkey Foot". The buck was just under 30 inches wide, a great deer!

27-Feb-22

"Turkey Foot" buck in August, 185 gross score.
"Turkey Foot" buck in August, 185 gross score.

27-Feb-22
Great pics and great stories, Mike. Thank you, pls keep them coming.

28-Feb-22

Tyler Ukrainetz
Tyler Ukrainetz
Thanks Dino, I'll continue to post. We've got several big muleys and whitetails to go!

Our 12 yr old son Tyler Ukrainetz really wanted to get a deer with a rifle, even though he shoots a bow quite a bit. It was November and it's pretty tough to get even a doe with a bow without sitting out in the cold a lot. He figured it would be more fun to drive around with Gerard as his guide and get his doe with a 243 rifle. They got it done with a 220 yard shot off the standing shooting sticks, not easy to do for many adults.

01-Mar-22

Tom LaBarre from Minnesota
Tom LaBarre from Minnesota
Guide Alec Zabel with Tom. Alec had no for sure scouting history with the buck, may have seen him before in the last two years but not sure. You never know what you will find in the rut!
Guide Alec Zabel with Tom. Alec had no for sure scouting history with the buck, may have seen him before in the last two years but not sure. You never know what you will find in the rut!
Getting the all important Hero Shot!
Getting the all important Hero Shot!
Tom LaBarre killed this huge, 30 inch wide,199 1/8 score (outfitter 200 incher!) muley buck with us on Nov 17th with guide Alec. The picture is a bit deceiving, the buck had massive bases, wide, everything you would want in a deer of a lifetime for many hunters! Here's Tom's kind note after the hunt:

Hello Mike,

I wanted to send off a note of thanks for the tremendous experience I had at your camp last week. I don't have a full appreciation for what you have had to deal with this past year with the logistical and financial challenges brought on by Covid restrictions, but do know the professional way you handled things was as much as ever could be expected.

It was clear from day one, you and your guides are committed to providing the very best hunting experience possible. I know the preparation and expense that goes into delivering such an experience is significant. The time dedicated by both you and the guides, to pre-scout and gain landowners permission is a key element of that success and it was obvious you go the extra mile to deliver.

The area you have chosen to set up shop is game rich, both in quantity and quality. The camp is well accommodated and the food was top notch. One of the things I most appreciate is that when one guide is done helping his clients harvest their respected animal, they dedicate their efforts to help the remaining hunters achieve success by continuing to scout. The additional man hours, wear and tear on equipment and gas expense provided leads to the overall success and does not go unrecognized!

Please share this with Alec as he worked his butt off to provide me with a quality hunt. Also, please feel free to use me as a future reference. I will call you in January to get something scheduled for a future hunt.

Thanks again MIke. I have had a life full of hunting experiences, but hunting with you and Alec has enriched those experiences!

Respectfully,

Tom LaBarre

02-Mar-22

02-Mar-22

Brian Arthur from North Carolina
Brian Arthur from North Carolina
Brian Arthur flew in to Grande Prairie, Alberta all the way from North Carolina, a long day of flights but it was worth it when he tagged out on this 180 inch clean typical buck on November 20th. (Once again the picture is deceiving, looks like a 160-170 class deer but we scored it right in camp at the dining table in front of everyone as usual.) Guide Gerard had scouted the buck out in August, tried to kill him with some bowhunters in the early season but couldn't get it done until the rut once again. Gotta love a rifle rut hunt! As long as the tags are limited, which they are in Alberta, then the age class and buck quality remains high.

03-Mar-22

Paul King from Virginia
Paul King from Virginia
Paul King took this whitetail buck on the 4th day of his hunt. Our whitetail hunters sit alone in an elevated, insulated, wooden box blind and they decide what to shoot or not. There is no bait and we have you set up where we think the best place is for deer to be crossing an open cutline in the bush. You are almost always sitting where we have recent trail camera pics of at least a 150+ class deer on a scrape or trail, sometimes ones much bigger than that!

Shots could be anywhere from 10 to 1000 yards off a good rest, it's up to you to decide what distance you are comfortable with. You have to stay on the ball, off your phone, ready to yell at any buck to stop him, then judge him and make the shot. The deer are not standing around feeding in a food plot. Paul had seen several deer including a couple of bigger bucks but it just hadn't worked out to put one on the ground. You can shoot any buck that you want, what we kill doesn't affect the overall trophy quality the next year. We only get 6 whitetail rifle outfitter tags per year in our home zone. Paul decided this 10 pointer was big enough and took it, he was happy. Congrats Paul!

04-Mar-22

Hugo Oulette from Quebec
Hugo Oulette from Quebec
Hugo and two of his buddies from Quebec, Canada had always wanted to come out West for a muley rifle hunt. They contacted me and the border wasn't open at the time so I gave them a greatly discounted November hunt to fill my last 3 spots. Guide Gerard took Hugo out hunting and he shot this great 180 inch buck on a beautiful sunrise morning!

04-Mar-22
Holy moly that's a big doe! Looks like a cow elk!

06-Mar-22

Denis Hache from Quebec
Denis Hache from Quebec
Denis went hunting with a new guide Ryan and he took this 181 inch non typical in late November.

And yes, yellowjacket we have some big bodied does! Thanks for noticing.

07-Mar-22

Marian Vinet from Quebec
Marian Vinet from Quebec
Denis and Hugo with their big deer
Denis and Hugo with their big deer
Four giants in one week! 180, 185, 200 and 180. Lots of scouting and hunting time all over two huge zones by hard working guides and then some good shooting got these deer.
Four giants in one week! 180, 185, 200 and 180. Lots of scouting and hunting time all over two huge zones by hard working guides and then some good shooting got these deer.
(Top pic) Marian also went with new guide Ryan and killed this big 185 inch buck that almost had a 2nd beam, very cool looking deer! He was thrilled with the buck and the whole Quebec gang couldn't believe their luck in getting 3 big deer all of them going 180 or better!

08-Mar-22
Great thread and thanks for posting all the pics Mike! A big muley is on my bucket list….looks like I need to come see you. Congratulations on all your success! John

08-Mar-22

Ted Neal from North Carolina
Ted Neal from North Carolina
Nice and heavy!
Nice and heavy!
Thanks Jasper!

Ted also came with a couple of buddies, this time from North Carolina. Ted had seen pictures of all the other 180 plus inch deer we had killed this year and he was determined to get one for himself. Him and guide Alec looked over dozens of bucks in the first 5 1/2 days of a 6 1/2 day hunt, including a couple of probable high 170 class deer, not quite 180, so they got a pass. Finally they got down to the last day and things were getting desperate so they took this heavy, 171 score buck. Ted was happy and so were we, when you leave it to the last day it could have been a 150 inch deer, trophy hunting has it's risks!

We tell all of our mule deer hunters with rifle or bow that if you for sure want to go home with a deer you better shoot the first 170+ class deer you find. It might not be the biggest one around but at least you got a nice one!

08-Mar-22
Way to go Mike! Love the thread. Alberta is the promised land.

08-Mar-22
Thanks APauls, we had mild winters the last two years was the main thing to grow some big bucks for the past fall. We've now pretty much got another mild winter under our belts too, the fall of 2022 should be fantastic!

09-Mar-22

Jim Broadwell from North Carolina
Jim Broadwell from North Carolina
Gerard and Jim
Gerard and Jim
Live shot from August of 2021
Live shot from August of 2021
Another pic of him live in mid August
Another pic of him live in mid August
Jim came on the hunt with Ted and both of them were very experienced hunters with a ton of big whitetails under their belts but they had never taken a big muley. Well, Jim sure did this time with a 202 gross score giant! Guide Gerard had been trying to kill this buck for two years with countless rifle and bow hunters and it finally came together on Nov 24th, the first day of Jim's hunt.

11-Mar-22

Guide Gerard with his big whitey!
Guide Gerard with his big whitey!
After Gerard got Jim tagged out on his big muley he got to go out for a deer of his own, a whitetail, and he killed a big old, character buck! A 160 class 8 point with a big dropper on the one side and then a massive screwed up looking, broken beam thing on the other side. A very cool looking deer.

(The whitetails are scattered throughout the zone in ever increasing numbers, we only get 6 outfitter whitetail tags per year and there are only another 2 outfitter whitetail tags in our whole 1200 sq mile zone. Alberta resident hunters can buy one buck tag over the counter and kill any whitetail, plus they can get a doe tag. There is no shortage of resident hunters, so Gerard getting a big buck has no effect on the quality of the hunt for our hunters.)

14-Mar-22

Guide Alec Zabel
Guide Alec Zabel
On one of his days off guide Alec killed this nice 138 score whitetail. Fantastic, hard working guide!

15-Mar-22

Glenn Issette from North Carolina
Glenn Issette from North Carolina
Guide Gerard, 200 inch mule deer killer Jim and Glenn
Guide Gerard, 200 inch mule deer killer Jim and Glenn
Back at the lodge
Back at the lodge
A Happy outfitter
A Happy outfitter
Glenn killed this whooper of a whitetail that we had been after for 4 years! We had Glenn in a box blind, on an open pipeline that deer occasionally like to cross, including some big ones in daylight. Glenn had a long view in either direction. I had dozens of trail camera pics of this buck going back to 2018 when he was a 145 inch, 3 1/2 yr old (found one of his sheds) but no one had ever seen him after 3 solid years of hunting, 2018, 2019, 2020 and hundreds of man hours, including some more hours already done in 2021. We estimated him at 170+ even though many other whitetail "experts" that I showed his picture to had him only at around 160, maybe less. (The 300+ lb body probably threw them off.) I told Glenn he was our main target buck but to shoot any 150 class deer that steps out, don't wait for him. Well, the buck stepped out at a disappointing 400+ yds, determined by earlier rangefinder shots. There was no time to risk new readings so Glenn got as steady as he could on the window of the box blind, put his 400 yd cross hair high on the back, still on hair, not air and let fly. The buck lunged forward at the shot, pushing his crumpled front end into the nearby woods with his back legs. He quickly disappeared into the bush. Glenn called Gerard and they went in search of the buck in the snow, it wasn't hard to see the plow marks. They soon found him but he wasn't dead and he tried to get up, one more shot put him down for good. They whooped and hollered as they walked up on him realizing how big he really was. The first shot had only hit through both front legs, below the chest cavity, so lucky! They called me and I think I was more excited than all of them!!

I do almost all of the whitetail scouting and this buck had been a long, long term mission to get killed. I even personally hunted his area with my bow for well over 200 hrs over 40 days in the last 3 years and never saw him, or any good bucks actually. (That's what a bow and no baiting will give you) But Glenn got him and I was so happy! Glenn was very appreciative of the deer and our efforts, the buck gross scored 174, netting 168, just below official Boone and Crockett score.

15-Mar-22

15-Mar-22

16-Mar-22

How a 202 mule deer and a 174 whitetail compare
How a 202 mule deer and a 174 whitetail compare
Glenn's whitetail in August
Glenn's whitetail in August

16-Mar-22

Glenn's whitetail on August 10th, 2021
Glenn's whitetail on August 10th, 2021
Here he is again on Oct 22, he would always show up at this scrape area just after dark in late October every single year
Here he is again on Oct 22, he would always show up at this scrape area just after dark in late October every single year
And then here he is the first week in November in broad daylight, just like every year, with my treestand in the background. But it would only ever be one appearance in the first 10 days of Nov
And then here he is the first week in November in broad daylight, just like every year, with my treestand in the background. But it would only ever be one appearance in the first 10 days of Nov

16-Mar-22
Mike I chased a whitetail like for 4 year. Always right after dark and only one day time appearance November 13-17th every year. This year he finally slipped up and my uncle arrowed him. A giant for our area. Now to find another one who wants to play hard to get!

16-Mar-22
MA, come hunt with us and I'll show you several giants that play hard to get! They live 95% of their life nocturnally and almost never show up in the same place twice in daylight, even during the rut. It's ridiculously tough with a bow. It's doable with a rifle with a open pipeline to hunt, as long as you stay on the ball, off your phone. That's the hardest part for hunters nowadays.

17-Mar-22
I really hate the error message that screws up the post

17-Mar-22
Seriously, if you take it down to zero pics and try to repost different ones you are screwed, the dreaded error page pops up. Sometimes even if you just delete one picture and try to use a different one you are done, nothing but error, very irritating.

17-Mar-22

Jean with his big 169 gross score deer. The pictures don't show how big a deer this buck really was as a clean 6 by 5. It had long, long main beams and 5 1/2 inch bases. This was Jean's 4th whitetail hunt with us, he comes on the American Thanksgiving week when it is a bit tougher for us to get Americans to come and leave their families behind so I give him the hunt in Canadian dollars. Him and his buddy Guy have love coming every year to hunt, if I get an extra elk tag they will buy that too. Really nice guys to have in camp, no complaining even if they have zero deer sighting days, they are mentally tough hunters and good long range shots!

Jean killed this deer on the last day of the hunt on a last afternoon bush pushing session set up by Gerard and a team of hunters in camp. It worked perfect setting up Jean for a 100 yd shot. It's rare for us to find a setup that works for any kind of deer drive but we will do anything legal to get it done.

17-Mar-22

Jean's 169 buck and Glenn's 174
Jean's 169 buck and Glenn's 174

18-Mar-22

Guy Richard from quebec
Guy Richard from quebec
Guy got this heavy 164 score muley with us on Nov 28, guided by Ryan. They just couldn't find a 170+ class deer which is what we like to hold out for our hunters. It was Guy's biggest deer so he was happy.

20-Mar-22

20-Mar-22

The final bonus animal for 2021 was this monster skunk taken by Alec with assistance from the whole guide Team. It's a very rare animal for us to even see so we were excited to get one. Plus it had invaded my shop and was living it, and the dog got sprayed so he had to go.

20-Mar-22

The two best guides in Canada! Doing what they love!!

21-Mar-22

Me, Mike Ukrainetz with Mr. Grouse
Me, Mike Ukrainetz with Mr. Grouse
Well, that's it for all of our animals for the 2021 hunting season. I might have missed a few moose but got the majority of them. I hope you enjoyed following along?!

If you are interested in coming on a hunt with us for 2022 we only have a few hunts left open. We have two spots open for a bear hunt for this spring for two hunters, May 29 to June 5 for $5000 USD for one bear, $2000 USD for a 2nd bear, per person. You can book in as a solo hunter. We have two bow only moose hunts Sept 7 to 14, for $6500 USD per person, or one rifle moose hunt Nov 1 to 6, for $7500 and one whitetail deer rifle hunt for Nov 24 to 30, for $5000. Next year, 2023 also has very limited openings for all of our hunts. You have to be vaccinated to get through the border but the Covid testing has become less strict with just a rapid test needed the day before you fly. You can also drive right to our lodge and then I'm not sure if the testing is even required to get through the border now? The restrictions seem to be relaxing so far, hopefully the vax requirement comes off soon too, we will see.

Call or text me anytime on my cell (780) 864 7736. Thanks!!

24-Mar-22

2020 Moose. The Carrick Boys from Ontario with a 40 incher.
2020 Moose. The Carrick Boys from Ontario with a 40 incher.
I thought I would add a few pictures from the 2020 season too. It was pretty limited with no Americans but we got some nice critters so I'll post them too.

29-Mar-22
man some big time action there. Never disappoints

29-Mar-22
Thanks Bou’bound! It would be great to have you come up and do a hunt! We do have a Big Game Hunters Paradise, so much land to hunt with all the different species running around the same area.

29-Mar-22
nicely done Mike,,, I slipped into eastern Canada last October - it was a gun hunt (forgive me) on a pickup where folks couldn't (or wouldn't) get in due to the requirements - had a blast

will have to look into hunting with you some day

23-Oct-23

15-Dec-23

• Sitka Gear