deerhunter72 25-Jan-22
Grey Ghost 25-Jan-22
deerhunter72 25-Jan-22
Grey Ghost 25-Jan-22
deerhunter72 25-Jan-22
deerhunter72 25-Jan-22
25-Jan-22

deerhunter72's Link
First time trying to post a video. Hope it works.

25-Jan-22

deerhunter72's Link
This second video is a buck I got on camera just the other day. The date stamp is incorrect on the video. Pretty sure this is the first video I have of the buck.

25-Jan-22

deerhunter72's embedded Photo
deerhunter72's embedded Photo
I killed the buck in the first video on 10/26/21. I did put some pictures on the meatpole thread earlier but I couldn’t figure out how to post the video I had of the deer 3 days before I killed him. Not a wide rack and not much mass but 15 points.

25-Jan-22

deerhunter72's Link
This is a video of the 15 pointer from the year before as a 10 point. I thought the deer had been killed because he disappeared and then he shows up almost a year to the day later. Still can’t believe he put on that much more antler.

25-Jan-22

deerhunter72's Link
And just for fun, here’s a video of a bobcat and a raccoon. I’m in Illinois and I drew a bobcat permit this year and I’ve been trying to call one in. Unsuccessful so far. The guys on the videos I watch make it look easy. I’ve got a few more weeks to get it done but I’m not hopeful at this point.

25-Jan-22
Here you go, deerhunter72.

Matt

25-Jan-22
Hey Matt, thanks for cleaning that up! I'm not very techy.

25-Jan-22
On Youtube, click the "Share" button, then click "Embed", then click "Copy", then paste it in the reply box on a Bowsite thread. The video will appear in your post.

Matt

25-Jan-22

deerhunter72's Link
Just remembered one more video I wanted to share. The time stamp is wrong again, this camera will not keep the date correctly. This is from late Jan 2021. I had a few images of this buck from last year but this was was the best. Really had hoped to see this guy this past season but I never laid eyes on him and I don’t believe I got any pictures. Hope he’s still out there.

25-Jan-22
Thanks Matt, I’ll have to play with that a little more.

• Sitka Gear