BOHNTR 31-Jan-22
BOWUNTR 31-Jan-22
'Ike' (Phone) 31-Jan-22
Curt Wells 31-Jan-22
Junior 31-Jan-22
Jaquomo 31-Jan-22
'Ike' (Phone) 31-Jan-22
31-Jan-22
What was your impression if you hunted Early Archery last year…?

31-Jan-22
I did not hunt, but live among them, and did not hear much bugling. Even in the full rut. In contrast to most years when it is not stop bugling.

Terry

31-Jan-22
It was better last year than the year before in the area I was hunting.

They bugled their heads off this year by my place.

31-Jan-22
I heard 100's of bugles everyday for 14 days... The season is earlier this year... probably shouldn't apply. Ed F

31-Jan-22
We’ll shoot, I didn’t want to use your Beatles anyways Ed! ?? How’s the house going?

31-Jan-22
It was my 34th elk hunt and I heard more bugling than ever. It started on Day One (Sept. 10) and was strong for the first nine days then started to taper off. It was a DIY hunt with my sons and I don't even know how many bulls I called in. Got real quiet off and on toward the end, but we killed our second bull on the second to last day of the season. Prior to applying for the hunt I was hoping for the last two weeks of September but we wouldn't have had near the action if that was the case. Every year is different. This year the season is one day sooner than last. The area was wet and green, which could have contributed to the vocal nature of the bulls. We couldn't have asked for more action.

31-Jan-22
Same here, Sept 10 they started.

31-Jan-22
Ed has the Beatles? I was always a Stones guy myself. Especially so after Yoko messed everything up..

31-Jan-22
Lol…Phone! He’s got the man eating kind…A taste for flesh! Lol

• Sitka Gear