TODDY 01-Feb-22
Ambush 01-Feb-22
Z Barebow 01-Feb-22
Brotsky 01-Feb-22
TODDY 01-Feb-22
sasquatch 01-Feb-22
Habitat 01-Feb-22
01-Feb-22
With the deadline being yesterday, does anyone know when they will have the draw? I didn't see that posted anywhere on the website. I'm hoping some Bowsiter pulls at least one of the tags. TODDY

01-Feb-22
I was going to apply but I already have the BOW commissioner's tag in the bag so....

01-Feb-22
Winners announced on or before Feb 15th

01-Feb-22
Thanks guys! I know what you mean Midwest! I'm trying to fit this in with both AZ and Utah elk tags that are a lock to get...lol!

01-Feb-22
Yeah, I thought I already had the BOW tickets bought. Turns out it is just a bunch of Super Tags. Doh!

01-Feb-22
One of these years, I will have the “high class” problem of drawing Super Tag and BOW Commissioners Tag in the same year. When that happens, CO OTC “may” fall off the radar for a season. I hate it when that happens! Lol!

01-Feb-22
I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to fit my BOW commissioner's tag, moose super tag, and bighorn sheep super tag hunts into one season. Especially since I'll have to go Dall sheep hunting on my Alaska Bowhunter's association raffle hunt. It sucks dealing with all these first world problems.

01-Feb-22
Brotsky, you won't have to worry about that moose tag... ;0)

01-Feb-22
Anyone have any info on super tag odds or the total number sold in a year etc?

01-Feb-22
CO SCI has a raffle also as about every western state.I won the CO statewide moose tag a couple years ago.Probably the best chances at a special tag are these raffles

• Sitka Gear