Elk369 04-Feb-22
bigbuck 05-Feb-22
Beendare 05-Feb-22
sticksender 05-Feb-22
160andup 05-Feb-22
02-Feb-22

LineHunter's embedded Photo
LineHunter's embedded Photo
Can't find a thread that's current. I am having trouble with the system I keep getting the same error message. Is anyone getting it to go through? TIA

02-Feb-22
Easy for my wife and I when we submitted. Call The main office and they should help.

02-Feb-22
I know their system doesn't like if you use "back" buttons on your browser, or if you open 2 windows at once on their website. You could try closing all windows, clear your browser cache, and start over. Or just wait an hour and try again.

02-Feb-22
It's all those new crossbow and airgun people applying, bandwidth can't handle it.

02-Feb-22
^ sarcastic joke

02-Feb-22
I had no problem

02-Feb-22
I had that message this AM. Just start over by logging out and then back in. It worked when I did that.

02-Feb-22
Did mine last night, zero issues...

02-Feb-22
I've tried clearing browser history, only having 1 window open and using Chrome and Safari and nothing.

02-Feb-22
Did you sign out and start over?

02-Feb-22
I would prolly call 'em!

02-Feb-22
Only problem I've had is drawing a tag.

02-Feb-22
Other than logging in multiple times, selecting myself as the hunter after just logging into MY account, entering my social six times, credit card info three times, sorting through extra pages of magazine and donation offers and having another window pop open every time I click somewhere it was smooth as butter!

02-Feb-22
KB nailed it... make sure you're not drinking and applying. Ed F

02-Feb-22
No issue today. Now just need that CC hit and I’ll be a happy guy!

03-Feb-22
I did mine last Friday and it went smooth-------->

Good luck, Robb

03-Feb-22
I had that problem on another account. I fixed it by using the dept ID instead of the customer ID.

03-Feb-22
I always apply when it first opens and never have a problem... But their website sucks!!!!

04-Feb-22
"I had that problem on another account. I fixed it by using the dept ID instead of the customer ID."

You beautiful SOB it worked!!! WapitiBob you're the man!!! Many thanks.

04-Feb-22
yes took like 3 times ,after doing the Elk draw noticed on my receipt that it had changed my state to Alaska, i know i put in the right state, went into the antalope and tried it when i put in my state before the country it changed my state to Alaska, couldnt believe it ,tried it again did the same thing.So had to call them they had all the info they said they changed it to correct state.I can only hope!!

04-Feb-22
Draw time is always exciting. I had no problems with AZ, but I just did points this year again.

04-Feb-22
Yeah, get a hold of them early. I just spent an hour on the phone with them.

They lost all of my portal info. I did get my draw app in...BUT they lost my permanent bonus point from taking their HS class there 10-12 years ago.

they are all screwed up....

04-Feb-22
Is anyones draw app showing up on account? Mine is not.

05-Feb-22
Mine hasnt,but when i called they did have it

05-Feb-22
My draw app not showing up, All pref points lost.....now I'm waiting to hear from them on what they are going to do to fix it.

Maybe its just part of their new initiatives....to screw non res hunters. Grin

05-Feb-22
My elk application is actually showing on my account dashboard already. Applied on 1/20.

05-Feb-22
Mine shows up in my account as normal, no issues??

• Sitka Gear